Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

06.11.2019 11:34
while SSP Chawrasia finished 50th Antworten

Olympics has been a dream for several athletes and golfer Aditi Ashok is no different.Talking about her Olympic debut?in the womans individual event at the Olympics, scheduled to start on the Olympic Golf Course from Wednesday, Aditi says,?Playing in the Olympics was my goal since 2012 and to be here as an Indian, to have made it to the Olympics is a big achievement for me.The Olympic field is restricted to a field of 60 players in both mens and womens golf, and the top 15 world-ranked players are all eligible, with a limit of four players from each country. The 18-year-old Aditi?became the sole Indian woman to have made the cut to the top 60.Nice chatting with @ANNIKA59 on the course @OlympicGolf during my first practice round #Olympics #Golf #IND #Rio2016 pic.twitter.com/kHh6OZsOUd- Aditi Ashok (@aditigolf) 16 August 2016The experience of being in the village (Olympic Village) and now playing in the Olympics with the best in the world feels surreal. Im so happy to be here, she says.Talking about her chances at the event, Aditi says, Golf is a game where a good day for anybody is probably going to be the best in the field. So if I have four good days, then Im sure Ill have a good chance.The womens golf tournament in Rio - a 72-hole stroke play event - will be making a comeback to the Olympics after 116 years, with the the last event been played in 1900.My Tee Times for Rounds 1 & 2 @OlympicGolf 17-Aug at 9:36 am 18-Aug at 7:41 am #Olympics #Rio2016 Womens #Golf #IND pic.twitter.com/S79q3Kiq7I- Aditi Ashok (@aditigolf) 16 August 2016The womens event will see the participation of several top players, including the top three-ranked golfers in the world, Lydia Ko of New Zealand,?Ariya Jutanugarn of Thailand and?Brooke Henderson of Canada.The event is scheduled to start at 4 pm, while Aditis tee starts at 6.06 pm IST.Previously, the mens tournament concluded with Great Britains Justin Rose winning gold and Swedens Henrik Stenson winning silver. Indias Anirban Lahiri finished 57th, while SSP Chawrasia finished 50th. Nike Air Max 97 Plus Sale .C. -- Charlotte Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said after all of these years in the NBA hes still amazed at some of the things LeBron James does. Wholesale Air Max 97 . The scientists believe the small earthquake during a Marshawn Lynch touchdown was likely greater than Lynchs famous "beast quake" touchdown run three years ago, which also came against New Orleans during a playoff game. http://www.outletairmax97.com/mens-nike-air-max-97-plus-racer-pink-hyper-magenta-ah8144-600.html . -- Ken Appleby made 32 saves for his first shutout of the season to lead the Oshawa Generals to a 2-0 win over the Belleville Bulls on Wednesday in Ontario Hockey League action. Air Max 97 Nintendo 64 For Sale . After taking two big hits this week -- losing at home and dropping back-to-back games for the first time all season -- Indiana struck back by playing its most complete game of the year. Nike Vapormax 97 Metallic Gold .Y. -- Bills receiver Stevie Johnson has a bone to pick with the NFL schedule maker. CULLOWHEE, N.C. -- Devin Peterson scored 18 points, Haboubacar Mutombo added 13, and Western Carolina beat High Point 70-65 on Monday night, snapping a two-game skid.Trailing by three at halftime, High Point tied it at 31 on Ricky Madisons free throw, but Peterson hit a jumper and a layup and Ashley Williams added a 3-pointer and Western Carolina pulled ahead 43-32. Tarique Thompsons layup capped an 8-0 run and High Point closed to 68-65 with five seconds left, but Peterson made two free throws to seal it for the Cataamounts.ddddddddddddWestern Carolina (4-7) made 24 of 56 field goals (43 percent) to the Panthers 17 of 46 (37 percent), but High Point hit 26 of 35 free throws. Both teams made five 3-pointers, but High Points first didnt come until Anthony Lindauers make with 7:21 left in the game.Thompson scored 14 points for High Point (6-6), Madison and Lindauer had 13 apiece, and Jamal Wright added 12. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz