Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

06.11.2019 11:34
rte said. I didnt even realize I was a triple s Antworten

Everyone had their own theories for why Al Horford left the Atlanta Hawks for the Boston Celtics. Two of them -- that Hawks fans werent good enough and he didnt want to play with Dwight Howard -- can be taken off the list.?After Horford agreed to a four-year, $113 million contract with Boston on July 2, his father spoke about Atlanta.There wasnt as much motivation for him when he saw all the empty seats when they were winning, he told the Boston Globe. He said to me, Dad, when we were playing Boston, they were down 15 points and they were cheering their team like they were winning the game. Theyre so into the game. This is special for us, especially for him.In an interview with the Atlanta Journal-Constitution that was posted Monday, Al Horford said he didnt have any problems with Atlantas fans and that he was disappointed in his fathers comments.That made me really upset, he said. I was angry when I heard about that because I never felt that way. Ive been here a long time. Ive actually gotten to know a lot of our fans, a lot of our season-ticket holders with the Hawks. Theyve always been great to me. Ive always been very content and happy with the way theyve treated me and my family.Parents are sometimes a little more passionate about their sons and daughters. I can relate because I have a son now. So my dad, with him, sometimes he would come to the games and get frustration. His frustrations dont reflect on me with the fan base.The other big idea circulating was that Horford jumped ship after the Hawks agreed to a deal with Howard, whose reputation has taken a hit after failed stints with the Houston Rockets and Los Angeles Lakers. CBS Sports cited a person familiar with the situation as saying that Horford didnt want to play with Dwight.No, no, no. Not at all. I dont have a problem with Dwight at all, Horford told the Journal-Constitution. I think that he is a great player and he has a lot of ability and a lot of potential. It has nothing to do with not wanting to play with Dwight. I dont know if you remember but there was a time when I wanted to play power forward. With a guy like him, that would have been easier. It had nothing to do with Dwight. Hes a good guy.Horford said that as free agency loomed, his first option was always to stay in Atlanta, the only NBA team the 29-year-old has played for.I started to see that when the team stepped up and did what they had to do, I didnt think we were on the same page, he told the newspaper. Thats when I was forced to start looking at other options.And it wasnt fans or Howard that forced that, it was from a financial standpoint, Horford said.When that door opened, Boston stepped in.When I took the meetings with the other teams, I met with Boston and other teams as well, when I sat with them I just saw the roster and their vision, Horford said. There was a lot of impact on me with [general manager] Danny Ainge and coach [Brad] Stevens. It was a very positive meeting. Two of their owners were in the meeting and three or four of their players were there too. They seemed like a very close group and were focused on what their goal was and they got my attention.I wasnt sure in what direction I was going to go. But I knew in order to leave Atlanta it was going to take a very special situation. Air Max 97 2020 . Defenceman Yannick Weber scored the go-ahead goal early in the third period and the Canucks breathed a sigh of relief with a 2-1 win on Saturday night. Fake Air Max 97 Plus .com) - Christian Ponder will get another chance to prove himself for the Minnesota Vikings, with head coach Leslie Frazier announcing Wednesday that the struggling quarterback will start this weekends game against the Green Bay Packers. http://www.outletairmax97.com/nike-air-max-97-just-do-it-white-black.html . The 31-year-old Spain midfielder hasnt played since Madrid lost in the Copa del Rey final to Atletico Madrid in May due to back and foot injuries. Cheap Nike Air Max 97 China . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. Air Max 97 Shanghai Kaleidoscope . LOUIS -- Cardinals cleanup hitter Allen Craig says hes recovered from a foot injury and ready to be put on St. SAN DIEGO -- The Padres still havent swept a series this season, and on Sunday they were denied by Mark Teixeira and the New York Yankees.Teixeira hit his 400th and 401st home runs, Didi Gregorius also connected and Chad Green got his first big league victory as the Yankees beat San Diego 6-3 to avoid a three-game sweep.The Padres were denied what would have been their first sweep of the Yankees. New York beat San Diego 4-0 in the 1998 World Series.Teixeira struck out in his first three at-bats before hitting a high, arcing shot into the home run porch down the right-field line off Carlos Villanueva leading off the eighth. With Brett Gardner aboard on a single with one out in the ninth, Teixeira homered to right off Kevin Quackenbush.Teixeira became the fifth switch-hitter with at least 400 homers. He had not homered since April 13 before connecting against Minnesota last Sunday, and he homered against Texas on Monday. His first multihomer game since July 31 gave him seven home runs this season.Our reports obviously kind of failed us a little bit today because Teixeira got us on two breaking balls, a pitch he hasnt hit very well this year, Padres manager Andy Green said. I thought the one Villa threw was a very good pitch.Green (1-1), a 25-year-old right-hander, held San Diego to one run and three hits in six innings, struck out eight and walked none. The rookie was recalled earlier Sunday from Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre, his third stint with the big league team this year.Greens only big mistake was allowing Yangervis Solartes leadoff homer in the second. Solarte tied his career high with four hits, finishing a triple shy of the cycle.Ive definitely been battling through some things, but just trying to go out there every day and play hard and give it my best, Solarte said. I didnt even realize I was a triple shy of the cycle. I was just trying to make good contact, hard contact, and go from there.Solarte was great, Green said. He swung the bat incredibly well. The opposite field home run today was good to see.Solarte recently jammed his thumb.dddddddddddd. We saw for maybe a week, week and half stretch where like his bat wasnt alive, Green said. His hands feel good again, his numbers are climbing. He looks good in the box.Chad Green (1-1), a 25-year-old right-hander, held San Diego to one run and three hits in six innings, struck out eight and walked none. The rookie was recalled earlier Sunday from Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre, his third stint with the big league team this year.Greens only big mistake was allowing Yangervis Solartes leadoff homer in the second. Solarte tied his career high with four hits, finishing a triple shy of the cycle.Aroldis Chapman relieved Anthony Swarzak after Alex Dickersons two-run homer in the ninth, and got three outs for his 16th save in 17 chances.Gregorius scored in the second when Ronald Torreyes hit into a double play and homered off Andrew Cashner (3-6) in the fourth. Aaron Hicks had three hits, raising his average to .208.Cashner (3-6) came off the disabled list earlier in the day. Out since June 11 with a strained neck, he allowed two runs -- one earned -- and six hits in six innings.Dickersons homer was his second.TRAINERS ROOMYankees: Manager Joe Girardi said hes still trying to figure out how to use OF Carlos Beltran in the series at the Chicago White Sox that starts Monday. Beltran has a tight right hamstring.Padres: Manager Andy Green said INFs Cory Spangenberg (left quadriceps strain) and Jemile Weeks (right hamstring strain) will head to the teams complex in Peoria, Arizona, to continue their rehabs.UP NEXTYankees: LHP CC Sabathia (5-5) is scheduled to start Monday afternoon in the opener of a three-game series. Chicago will counter with James Shields (3-9), who was traded from San Diego to the White Sox on June 4.Padres: Luis Perdomo (2-3) is scheduled to start the opener of a three-game series at Arizona starting Monday night. The Diamondbacks will counter with RHP Archie Bradley (3-3). ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz