Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

06.11.2019 11:35
community service in a manner that Antworten

Somerset 214 for 1 (Jayawardene 117*, Allenby 81) beat Worcestershire 210 (Moeen 81, Mitchell 64, Trego 3-33) by nine wicketsScorecardMoeen Ali couldnt wait. In fact, he was gagging for it, thirsting for it, so hungry that it was almost unbearable. According to Worcestershires pre-match publicity, there was barely a bodily reaction that was not conveying Moeens desire to return from England duty and take them closer to a Lords final. He proved as much, carrying his form in the final Test at The Oval into county cricket, but sadly for Worcestershire, bodily functions elsewhere were markedly below par.While Mooen was at the crease at Taunton, his 81 from 76 balls possessing appropriate grace for such a wearing, humid day, Worcestershire implied that the 280 they needed to make this quarter-final an even game was well within their compass. Then, at 155 for 3 in the 30th over, Moeen got out, a swivel-pull against Peter Trego falling to Max Waller at deep midwicket. Worcestershire made only 210.They got what they deserved: a nine-wicket spanking with more than 13 overs to spare. The day was unbearably close; the match, almost as unbearably, was not.Worcestershires season is therefore as good as over. Defeat against Glamorgan at New Road as good as ended their Division Two promotion hopes, especially with only one side going up this year, they flattered to deceive in the NatWest T20 Blast and now their Royal London Cup challenge has ended at the quarter-final stage. They have lacked middle-order runs all season and that again proved to be their downfall.Daryl Mitchell, Worcestershires captain, did not flinch from criticism. We have been inconsistent with the bat all season, he said. We are relatively inexperienced but these are guys with England aspirations and we have to be able to turn potential in results and do it in front of the TV cameras when the pressure is on.There was another silky innings to relish at Taunton but Mahela Jayawardene, after making a delightful unbeaten 117 in 111 balls, would be the first to admit that he was not extended by the target. He has had a largely unproductive spell at Somerset this season - his previous best since joining the county for the NatWest T20 Blast being 55 - but a selection of easeful glides and a couple of gentle straight sixes against the spinners were a reminder of his class. Presented with a chance to depart with smiles all round, he took it. It would have been rude not to.Somerset now face an away tie against Warwickshire in the semi-final, but it looks as if they will have to manage without Jayawardene. I think the semi is going to be tight, he said. I have already moved a few things around to play today, but prior commitments at home mean I have to go back now. Even this match was a bit of an extension but I have had a great time here and if they get to the final I might be able to make the trip.Somerset posted an opening stand of 188 in 33.1 overs as Jim Allenby, 81 from 96 balls, also produced one of his crispest innings in a Somerset shirt before sweeping Moeen to deep square. It was Somersets seventh win in the competition this season after waltzing through their group. A challenging season is turning in his favour and he is now only one match away from skippering Somerset in a Lords final.Jayawardene set the tone in the field with a slick catch high to his left at first slip when Tom Kohler-Cadmore tried to advance down the pitch to Craig Overton while Josh Davey struck twice in one over, Tom Fell cutting weakly to point and Joe Clarke chipping just as tamely to midwicket.Moeen and Mitchell repaired matters in an untroubled stand of 113 in 20 overs, only for Worcestershire to falter a second time. Every Trego intervention is cause for contentment at Taunton and the ground was almost full to see him follow up the wicket of Moeen by dismissing Daryl Mitchell for 64 - a failed hit over mid-off - and adding Ross Whiteley for nought, an outside edge against one that rose a little. His 3 for 8 in 12 balls as good as settled the contest.Moeen and Mitchell apart, nine Worcestershire batsmen mustered 63 between them on a benign surface. The run out of Joe Leach by several yards after his heavy-footed plod failed to match the desire of his batting partner, Ed Barnard, for a quick second, summed it all up. When Jack Shantry was last out in the next over, seven overs remained unused. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping . NBA officials ruled the court unplayable in the Bucks final exhibition game on Oct. 25 because players were slipping, and the game was cancelled midway through the first period. Cheap NFL Jerseys China . It says Pocklingtons lawyer filed the appeal Friday in a California court. CTV Edmonton also says Pocklington gave a $100,000 cash deposit as part of the conditions of his bail, and that he will be out on bail until his appeal is heard. https://www.chinajerseysnfl.us/ .H. -- Matt Kenseth made it 2 for 2 in the Chase, holding off teammate Kyle Busch to win Sunday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. NFL Jerseys China . Collaros, 25, was solid last season, posting a 5-2 record as the starter while incumbent Ricky Ray was injured. Collaros also started Torontos 23-20 regular-season finale loss to Montreal — Ray didnt dress because the Argos had already clinched first in the East Division — but was one of three quarterbacks to play that day. Nike NFL Jerseys Outlet . PETERSBURG, Fla. The Baylor Bears have suspended wide receiver Ishmael Zamora for three games after a video emerged of the wide receiver whipping and kicking his dog.Our football program does not condone this behavior by anyone, Baylor coach Jim Grobe said in a statement. We are deeply saddened by it and have worked together with the University to hold Ishmael accountable for his actions.Zamora had been charged with a Class C misdemeanor after a Snapchat video, obtained and released Aug. 19 by KXXV News Channel 25 in Waco, Texas, showed Zamora hitting his dog eight times with a belt and kicking it. The incident occurred in June.In addition to the misdemeanor citation and fine he already received, Baylor announced Zamora must perform 40 hours of community service in a manner that will teach him kindness and respect toward animals.He must also undergo counseling and relinquish his dog to an animal-friendly home. He sent the dog to live with relatives in Houston after the incident.I am sorry that I took out my frustration on my dog and accept the punishment that comes with it, Zamora said in a statement. This incident will never, ever happen again. I truly love my dog, however, I know that my actions showed differently and I know that I made a big mistake. I apologize to my family, teammates, Baylor University and our fans for my actions.Eventually, I hope that everyone can see who I really am and that I am not a terrible person. This incident does not and will not define me, and I know that I am the one who will have to prove that to othhers in the days ahead.ddddddddddddGrobe said he heard from many passionate individuals over the past 10 days and understood their concerns. He said his goal for Zamoras discipline is to be educational and restorative in the hopes Zamora will learn from his actions.Ingrid Newkirk, president of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, issued a statement last week suggesting Zamora receive anger management training and work with the animal rights organization or a local animal shelter to do something that will never fully make amends but will at least help other dogs who have been abused.An online petition demanding Zamora be kicked off the team drew more than 170,000 supporters.The sophomore was listed as a starter on Baylors depth chart, which was released Monday. Zamora caught nine passes for 132 yards and two touchdowns last season.Hell miss three nonconference games and return for Baylors Big 12 opener against Oklahoma State on Sept. 24. Zamora will continue to practice with the team during his suspension if he meets the provisions of his sanctions.Ishmaels behavior toward his dog is disheartening, and is not condoned, Baylor athletic director Mack Rhoades said in a statement. We believe with proper counseling and training Ishmael can learn from this and I expect that of him. Ive conveyed to him my expectation that his actions and his service will illustrate his commitment to change. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz