Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

08.10.2019 09:10
I have nothing against Max. Antworten

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp is keen for striker Daniel Sturridge to play a leading role for England at Euro 2016 this summer. Sturridge played for an hour against the Netherlands in midweek and is vying for a starting place against the likes of Leicesters Jamie Vardy and Tottenhams Harry Kane, who he goes head-to-head with at Anfield on Saturday Night Football, live and exclusive on Sky Sports 1.The 26-year-old has endured a stop-start season due to injury problems but Klopp would not deny the striker his chance at a major tournament in exchange for a summer off to recuperate. There are a lot of good strikers in England so congratulations for that, Klopp told reporters.If I say I wish Daniel could have a real holiday and doesnt have to go to the European Championships, what kind of manager would I be? Klopp says Sturridge is in the best shape since the Germans arrival at Anfield It is the European Championships and playing for your country is the best thing a player can do, and I really wish for him to be part of it.The situation here is the best situation since I have been here; he trained all sessions with the national team, he had 65 minutes against Netherlands and was absolutely okay. Jurgen Klopp is wary of Tottehams intensity as they hunt for their first Premier League title He is very important for us and hopefully he is fit until the end of the season and then I cannot make decisions for Roy Hodgson - that is his problem. But the better we play, together with him, the better the chances for our players to be part of a big tournament. Also See: Klopp: Clash a cup final for Spurs Mignolet: Reds a work in progress Special Alli key for Spurs Reds may play away from Anfield Cheapest Nmd Trainers . The International Olympic Committee released the official list of bid cities on Friday after the deadline for applications had passed. The candidates -- all previously announced in their own countries -- are: Almaty, Kazakhstan; Beijing; Krakow, Poland; Lviv, Ukraine; Oslo, Norway; and Stockholm. Cheap NMD R2 Trainers . Louis. To which I would say two things: 1. Where there is smoke, there is or perhaps has been a little fire. Or, in other words, the two teams would appear to have at least spoken. And spoken is defined as one calling the other to inquire, no more, no less. http://www.nmdukonlinestore.com/ . LOUIS -- Lance Lynn was one of the more enthusiastic participants as the St. Fake Ultra Boost For Sale . Reassurance came from Paul Tesori, his caddie and close friend whose newborn son is in intensive care in a Florida hospital. "Paul sent me a text this morning, just told me he loved me and wanted to go out and fight as hard as I would any other day," Simpson said Sunday after doing just that. Wholesale Adidas Nmd . Zvonareva, who won the tournament in 2009 and 10, couldnt handle her opponents big groundstrokes in only her third event back after 17 months out with a shoulder injury. Zvonareva made her comeback in January in Shenzhen and played in the Australian Open but lost her first matches at both tournaments. MONZA, Italy -- Max Verstappen was greeted by a chorus of boos and derogatory whistles when he walked onto pit lane before a crowd of red-clad Ferrari fans at the Italian Grand Prix on Thursday.It was quite a contrast from last weekends Belgian GP, where thousands of orange-clad Dutch fans cheered on the Red Bull driver during a tangle with the two Ferrari cars.The hostile reception in Monza, which is effectively Ferraris home track, came immediately after Verstappen said he would stick with his aggressive tactics.Ill just do my own thing and show my driving style like it was before, Verstappen said.In Belgium, Verstappen went wheel-to-wheel with Kimi Raikkonen and Sebastian Vettel on the first turn, and infuriated Raikkonen with aggressive blocking moves later in the race.Raikkonen lost his cool and angrily berated Verstappen in Spa.Personally, I have nothing against Max. Hes doing a good job and hes fast, Raikkonen said. Its just certain things, at least in my opinion, its not correct if you have to slow down or brake at full speed.The Ferraris were pushed wide during the incident and, as a consequence, Raikkonen nudged into the side of Vettel.That was very unfortunate, Verstappen said. There were no penalties given so theres no reason to change something. We all learn from it as well. Even when you are a very experienced driver you can still learn.Vettel, the four-time Formula One champion, was still planning to have a chat with Verstappen about the incident. He believes that direct discussion among the drivers is a better way to deal with such incidents than having stewards intervening.It would be much better if you leave us to deal with it, and it would also eenhance the amount of respect among drivers just to talk about it and, if youre angry, sometimes also get out of the car and hit the other guy, Vettel said with a laugh as he got less serious.dddddddddddd Were not allowed to do that anymore.In many regards we have too many things and too many people with opinions. You say you have too many cooks in the kitchen.Verstappen likened the situation to other football players telling Zlatan Ibrahimovic to move from forward to defender.I dont think he would listen to those guys. If he likes to attack, he wants to attack, Verstappen said. So, its not because other drivers tell me that I have to change my driving style that I will change my driving style.The duel between Verstappen and Ferrari has, for the moment, overshadowed the ongoing battle between championship leader Lewis Hamilton and Mercedes teammate Nico Rosberg, who is nine points behind.Rosberg won in Belgium after Hamilton was forced to start on the back row but Hamilton has won in Monza the past two years. Last year, Hamilton achieved a grand slam at the storied circuit outside Milan, dominating each practice session then taking pole position and the checkered flag.Ferrari hasnt won its home race since Fernando Alonso in 2010.It comes at a right time. We need a bit of a boost, said Vettel, who finished second in Monza a year ago in his debut season with Ferrari. It would be a dream come true to win here dressed in red. ... We have a good chance to fight for the podium and maybe more.---Andrew Dampf on Twitter: www.twitter.com/asdampf ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz