Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

08.10.2019 09:10
up first thing Monday with more clarity.He knew Antworten

OAKLAND, Calif. -- Kevin Durant wanted to look MVP Stephen Curry in the eye, meet Klay Thompson face to face, and find out for himself whether they truly wanted him as a teammate.The All-Star shooting tandem made it clear during a meeting last weekend that he would be a perfect fit with the Warriors.When I met these guys, I felt as comfortable as Ive ever felt. It was organic, it was authentic, it was real, Durant said. It was feelings I couldnt ignore.Splash! Golden State had a superstar cast.The Warriors formally announced the signing of the seven-time All-Star and four-time scoring champion on Thursday and introduced him with fanfare during a news conference at the teams downtown Oakland practice facility, where screens read, WELCOME KD TO DUB NATION.So, whats next? Seventy-four wins and a title? Golden States record-setting season with the best wins total ever of 73 ended without back-to-back championships.I havent made the decision yet, but he might start, NBA Coach of the Year Steve Kerr joked, sitting next to a smiling Durant. We lost in the Finals. We want to get better. We want to be better. You cant do any better than adding KD to the current crew.Kerr wont change his teams style with the addition of KD, whom the coach will count on as a brilliant passer and someone who can cut and do it all.Weve got as many or more playmakers on the floor as anybody, said Kerr, already planning his training camp strategy on the court and how to prepare his players for even further scrutiny.Durant might be able to match his coachs wit, too.When asked about Thompson being part of the pitch meeting, Durant quipped about receiving a text message from him: I didnt know he had a phone.Of Warriors assistant coach and former member of the Thunder staff Ron Adams, he said, Ron Adams was the only reason I came. They shared a big hug before Thursdays festivities.Durant announced his decision Monday in a story on The Players Tribune, then Thursday marked the first day free agents could sign their deals. He joins the NBA runner-up Warriors -- who rallied from a 3-1 deficit to beat Durants former Oklahoma City Thunder in a thrilling seven-game Western Conference Finals before losing the finals in seven games to Cleveland -- on a two-year contract worth more than $54 million. There is a player option after the first year.Not that Durant plans to skip town after one season. Hes here to win a championship.You never expect to get this much better, general manager Bob Myers said. Ive admired Kevin as a basketball fan. ... Im just excited to watch you play. Im honored youre here, Im honored you chose us. Its a wonderful feeling.Durant even spoke to Hall of Famer Jerry West along the way to help him weigh his choice.I know its Jerry West and I know hes the `Logo, and youre expecting a sexier conversation, but it was more so about the team and how I could fit in and how great the coaching staff was, Durant said.Still, Durant went to bed Sunday torn and still uncertain about his choice, and he told his father and representatives he needed a night to sleep on it. Then he woke up first thing Monday with more clarity.He knew it would have been easy to go back to something youre comfortable with.This, he said, is the harder route -- It was time for me to try something new, try a new challenge. No better place to do it than here.Durant said former teammate Russell Westbrook took it hard.That call to Oklahoma City was the hardest thing Ive had to do in my life. Tears were shed. I trusted my gut, Durant said.We live in this superhero comic book world where either youre a villain or youre a superhero if youre in this position, and I know that, and I know I havent changed as a person. I dont treat people any differently because I made the decision to play basketball in another city. I understand the fans in Oklahoma City and basketball fans around the world are, I guess, upset. But like I said, I made the decision based upon what I wanted to do and how I felt, and its the best decision for me, so I cant really control how you feel.Ultimately for Durant, having fun for however many years he has left playing basketball is the plan.I just want to enjoy every single day of it. Where To Buy Cheap Jerseys . He says so-called TRT is only one problem and he wants to go even further than the ban. "Its about time," St-Pierre told reporters at a promotional event in Montreal on Friday. "I think its a good thing. Wholesale Jerseys Online . Brett Kulak and Jackson Houck of the Vancouver Giants were each charged with assault causing bodily harm on Aug. 18, according to the B.C. court services. https://www.cheapjerseysreview.com/ . The parade and rally were held to celebrate the Saskatchewan Roughriders 45-23 win over the Hamilton Tiger-Cats on Sunday in the CFLs championship game. Best Site Buy China Jerseys . -- Josh Sterk scored once and set up two more as the Oshawa Generals edged the visiting Belleville Bulls 3-2 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Cheap Jersey Website . -- Claudio Bieler hadnt scored since early September, and not from the run of play since mid-July. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz