Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
dasg234 Offline

23.09.2019 16:18
. The International Olympic Committee released the offi Antworten

MADRID -- The Spanish basketball federation says it has extended the contract of Italian coach Sergio Scariolo through the 2020 Tokyo Olympics.The federation added four years to Scariolos contract so he can complete another Olympic cycle with the mens team.Scariolos first stint with Spain began in 2009, and he led the nation to two European titles and a silver medal at the 2012 Olympics. He left after the London Games but returned in 2015, winning another European title and the bronze medal at the 2016 Olympics in Rio de Janeiro.Scariolo said after the announcement Friday that he believes Spain can remain a top contender despite an inevitable generation change within the squad.NMD R1 Womens Australia .C. at the helm of the top team in the Eastern Conference. His tenure as the GM in Vancouver was all too brief. Though he led the Canucks to what was then a franchise record-shattering campaign in just his second season, Nonis was gone and replaced one year later. NMD CS2 Australia . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. http://www.nmdaustraliasale.com/ . R.J. Umberger scored twice to lead the Blue Jackets to a franchise-record for consecutive wins with a 5-3 victory Tuesday night over the Los Angeles Kings. NMD Shoes Australia . The International Olympic Committee released the official list of bid cities on Friday after the deadline for applications had passed. The candidates -- all previously announced in their own countries -- are: Almaty, Kazakhstan; Beijing; Krakow, Poland; Lviv, Ukraine; Oslo, Norway; and Stockholm. NMD CS1 Australia . Just as Montreal was settling into the first full working week of a new year, the Impact announced the appointment of their new head coach.In the midst of politicians, various C-list celebrities (I see you, Scott Baio!) and Donald Trump family members, LPGA star Natalie Gulbis took the stage at the Republican National Convention. Addressing the crowd at Quicken Loans Arena on Tuesday night, Gulbis praised Trump and thanked him for his support throughout her career.He encouraged me to think of myself not as a female athlete, but a businessperson, she said of the presidential candidate.In everything you do, be fearless, he reminded me. Be feearless.ddddddddddddGulbis, a former Celebrity Apprentice contestant, looked at ease on such a big stage. If you missed her speech, you can check it out here:When this golf thing is all said and done, it looks like Gulbis might have a future in politics.See something entertaining on social media that you think deserves to be shared? Let me know on Twitter, @darcymaine_espn. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz