Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

24.09.2019 10:13
He was asked to adapt again this summer, Antworten

Atlanta Falcons coach Dan Quinn, who was ticked when no pass interference call was made after Richard Sherman grabbed Julio Jones in the final minutes of Sundays 26-24 loss at Seattle, told ESPN he plans to send the play into the NFL for review.Quinn had not yet sent the play as of 3 p.m. (ET) Monday, but planned to do so. He expects a response by Tuesday, as is typical procedure.The league will certainly look at it, and theyll grade the officials, too, Quinn said. I was certainly ticked off as a competitor. Ill let them comment on the play. But as a competitor -- you probably saw that on the sideline from me -- I was certainly, like I said, ticked as a competitor where I thought it would have gone the other way.Had the call been made, the Falcons could have kept the drive alive for potentially a game-winning score.The message I gave to the team, and I whole-heartedly believe it, it does not come down to one play, Quinn said. We had our opportunities in that ball game to make game-winning plays, game-saving plays earlier, and we didnt do that. So it just so happen on that one it all got magnified on.The play occurred on fourth-and-10 from the Falcons 25-yard line with just 1:39 left on the clock. Quarterback Matt Ryan tried to find Jones down the middle of the field. Jones attempted to make the catch but couldnt get everything into his jump with Sherman grabbing him. Sherman said he didnt interfere with Jones and claimed the Falcons got away with some offensive pass interference on a day the officials allowed physical play.Before I took off, [Sherman] grabbed my right side and spun me around before I jumped up, Jones said. But it was just a missed call. Its over with. Its done. Were on to the next right now.Jones was asked if he pleaded his case to the officials.Thats not my job, Jones told ESPN following the game. If they make the call, they make the call. If they dont, they dont. Thats not me to coach them up on officiating the game. The only thing I can do is go out there and do my job.Quinn saw no need to encourage Jones to lobby for a flag.Hes not one that wants to go for it, Quinn said. I understand where youre going. Hes not the type of athlete thats going to try and always call for the foul. Thats my job to make sure the officials know that. So I was trying to get that point across yesterday.Sending plays to the league for review is weekly occurrence for NFL teams.They grade all of them, but sometimes well grade one to say, Can you help clarify this? Quinn said. Some of them I use for teaching. I would say likely five or under (are sent to the league). If youre really pissed off, you send 10. But it does no good.Quinn said he wont send any clips of the 13 hits Ryan absorbed in the game, although some Falcons, including Jones, believe Ryan was hit late several times.They had some good hits, Quinn said of the Seahawks. I didnt think any of them were blatantly out of whack. Cheap Nike Shoes Australia . Soukalova missed only one target and completed the 15-kilometre course in 40 minutes, 32.6 seconds for both victories in this seasons individual discipline. Darya Domracheva of Belarus was second, 34. Cheap Shoes Australia Free Shipping . -- Mike Smith never saw his first NHL goal go in. https://www.shoesaustraliaonline.com/ . Ouellette, from Montreal, already has three Olympic gold medals since joining the team in 1999. Shoes Australia From China .C. at the helm of the top team in the Eastern Conference. His tenure as the GM in Vancouver was all too brief. Though he led the Canucks to what was then a franchise record-shattering campaign in just his second season, Nonis was gone and replaced one year later. Buy Shoes Australia . -- Yogi Ferrell orchestrates pretty much everything in Indianas offence. FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Its no secret that Barkevious Mingos career never truly took off in Cleveland.Hes hoping an out of the blue opportunity with a perennial Super Bowl contender will be just the thing to restore some gloss to a career that had begun to dull after three uneven years.The linebacker is primed for a fresh start as New Englands newest addition following his trade from the Browns last week in exchange for a fifth-round pick in 2017.But he has few opportunities to prove himself in his new home, given only one preseason game left before teams must make final roster cuts.Its hard. These guys got couple of months on me, Mingo said. Its a challenge but the guys here theyre really helping me come along, pointing me in the right direction and just getting me ready to play.The sixth overall pick of the 2013 draft, Mingo arrived in Cleveland with high expectations because of his intriguing size and speed combination at 6-foot-4 and 240 pounds.It never really manifested on the field, though, as he struggled to stand out and find a definitive role on a Browns defense that went through three head coaches and changes at defensive coordinator during his three seasons.As Clevelands coaching leadership changed, the 25-year-old moved around Clevelands 3-4 defensive alignment. He was asked to adapt again this summer, moving from outside to inside linebacker. Now hes coming back into the Patriots more familiar 4-3 defense, a style he played at LSU.Its been several years in the making, Mingo said. Ive played several positions at Cleveland and I think Im equipped to make the transition.New England spent a lot of time this offseason trying to shore up a defense that saw the departure of defensive end Chandler Jones in a trade with Arizona.ddddddddddddVeterans Donta Hightower, Jamie Collins and Jonathan Freeny are expected to again dominate playing time at linebacker for the Patriots this season.Though Mingo said unequivocally Im a linebacker when asked about whether the Patriots have identified a specific role for him to play, theres conceivably opportunity for him on the line if hes willing to adjust. Two pass rushers that were projected to have key roles this season -- Rob Ninkovich and Jabaal Sheard -are both working their way back from injuries.Mingo isnt totally on an island as he tries to navigate his new situation in New England. He worked out with Collins coming out of college, and played against Hightower, who went to Southeastern Conference rival Alabama.He is also being reunited with Sheard, whom he played alongside for two years in Cleveland.Jabaal was there my first year and he carried me along that long, long year, Mingo said. Being back with him is definitely a huge relief.Coach Bill Belichick said he was unsure if digesting the playbook or adapting to the Patriots culture will be Mingos biggest adjustment.He has got a lot of catching up to do, Belichick said. Well spend, and we already have spent a lot of time with it. He has worked hard, he has put in a lot of extra hours already in the brief time that he has been here to try and absorb all of the information that we give him. So well see how it goes.---Online: AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: www.twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow Kyle Hightower on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/khightower ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz