Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
dasg234 Offline

23.09.2019 16:18
e was any beef with Westbrook but downplayed any kind of animosity. After being teammates for eight years in Oklahoma Cityy, the Antworten

These are heady days for one of Australias top basketball players.In the past few months alone, Matthew Dellavedova helped the Cleveland Cavaliers win their first NBA title, joined the Milwaukee Bucks in a $38 million sign-and-trade deal, played in the Olympics and got engaged.?Dellavedova is expected to play a larger role with the Bucks than he did with Cleveland, where he built a reputation as a tenacious defender. Heading into his first season in Milwaukee, we caught up with the scrappy fourth-year pro to talk about life on and off the court.Q: With Jason Kidd as your coach, youre getting a chance to play for one of the games great point guards. What kind of relationship do the two of you have?A: Were just getting to know each other. Hes been offering tips on what he sees out there. Theres no better [situation] as a point guard as having a coach that played the same position at the highest level for a long, long time. Its been great so far, and were looking forward to the season.Q: Has he given you specific pointers, or is it more general advice?A: Its been general, about leading guys and things like that. On the court, different passes or pushing the break. He also brought John Stockton?into training camp, so it was really cool to be able to ask him some questions as well.Q: How good can the Bucks be this season, and what will it take for the team to reach that potential?A: Obviously, losing?Khris [Middleton], to a torn hamstring?was a big loss. But with the youth and unlimited potential of?Giannis [Antetokounmpo]?and?Jabari [Parker]?and the young core of guys, I think a lot of improvement will come from within from those guys. The other guys who have been brought in [Michael Beasley, Orlando Johnson and Jason Terry, plus draft picks Thon Maker and Malcolm Brogdon] have to help complement those guys. We brought in some shooters, so if we can help space the floor it will help this team a lot.?Q: With the Bucks, you get to play a bigger role and log more minutes. How does that change your approach on the court?A: You have to be smart about taking care of your body and those sort of things, but you always want to compete and play hard. So I dont think it really changes too much.Q: So you wont be changing your aggressiveness on the defensive end of the floor?A: We need to be a good defensive team to win games, so we definitely need to play hard on that end.Q: You got to play with LeBron James for three years, including winning the championship last season. What did you learn by watching him?A: One of the biggest things I took away was just how well he takes care of his body and the amount of work he puts in every day to make sure that he can bring it every night. ... It was great to have that experience and be able to learn from one of the best.Q: You recently got engaged to your college sweetheart. Have the two of you decided when and where the wedding will be?A: Not yet. Weve just moved to a new city, and there are a few things to sort out first.Q: You get to play with another Australian in rookie big man Thon Maker. What are your early impressions of him?A: He really impresses me as aggressive on the offensive boards. Hes a great athlete, and he has a great shooting touch as well. He needs to get stronger and put on a little bit of weight, but with how hard he works and how hard he plays, I think hes got all the potential as well. I think he will be a great player.Q: Youve made quite an impression on the fans in Chicago. When they boo you, does that serve as motivation, or do you even notice?A: Its not extra motivation. You dont really need that. I could definitely hear them the other night. Obviously, [the Cavaliers] had a tough, physical series against them a couple years ago. They have great fans, so they go right into it.Q: You recently attended a Green Bay Packers game. Are you all in on becoming a cheesehead?A: When we moved into our house, our realtor gave us a couple cheeseheads. Ive never really [supported] a football team, so Im a cheesehead now.Black Friday Shoes Store . The Brazilian goalkeeper signed a loan deal with the Major League Soccer club on Friday as he looks to get playing time ahead of this summers World Cup in his home country. Wholesale Black Friday Shoes . Ancelotti says Ronaldo has recovered from a hamstring injury but "but he doesnt feel comfortable yet so we wont risk him." Madrid is third in the Spanish league, six points behind leader Barcelona, going into Saturdays game against Valladolid. https://www.shoesblackfriday.com/ . Nigeria beat surprise package Ethiopia 2-0 in the second leg of their playoff for a comfortable 4-1 aggregate victory. Victor Moses converted a 20th-minute penalty after an Ethiopian handball, and Victor Obinna made certain of Nigerias place in Brazil with his powerful free kick in the 82nd at UJ Esuene Stadium. Cheap Black Friday Shoes .Y. - General manager Billy King says the Brooklyn Nets are looking to add a big man and confirmed the team worked out centre Jason Collins, who would become the first openly gay active NBA player if signed. Black Friday Shoes China . The Brazilian goalkeeper signed a loan deal with the Major League Soccer club on Friday as he looks to get playing time ahead of this summers World Cup in his home country.LOS ANGELES -- The Oklahoma City Thunder are the last unbeaten team in the Western Conference after taking down the?Clippers?85-83?on Wednesday to improve to 4-0.Awaiting the Thunder next: a trip to Oracle Arena in Oakland to take on the Golden State Warriors on Thursday.The upcoming matchup carries heavy amounts of hype and anticipation, with Russell Westbrook and the Thunder meeting former teammate Kevin Durant for the first time since he joined the Warriors over the summer. Asked if theres any extra level of excitement going into Thursdays game, Westbrook said its just another game on the schedule.I play every game like its my last, Westbrook said. I play every game the same, always. Like Ive been saying for years. And regardless of who we play, Im going to play the same way.Thunder coach Billy Donovan offered his take on the matchup.Its not just Kevin. Were playing the Warriors, Donovan said. Hes part of that. Thats Klay Thompson. Steph Curry. Draymond Green. Its Kevin. Its all those guys. Its their whole team we have to prepare for.Durant was asked in an interview on Tuesday if there was any beef with Westbrook but downplayed any kind of animosity. After being teammates for eight years in Oklahoma Cityy, the two have not spoken since Durant sent a text to Westbrook informing him of his decision.dddddddddddd In the interview, Durant expressed some regret about how he handled that situation.Asked if he saw the comments, Westbrook declined to answer.Like I said in Oklahoma City, I dont know if you guys know, but Im not answering any more Kevin questions, he said. If you want to talk about basketball, Im more than welcome to talk about that. But other than that.Following Durants departure, there was expectation from many that the Thunder would drop off as a contender. Westbrook scoffed at that notion.Who said that? Westbrook responded. Informed it was a lot of people, Westbrook said, Thats where they went wrong.On Wednesday, Westbrook scored 35 points on 14 of 30 shooting and posted six rebounds, five assists and 10 turnovers in the win over the Clippers. He scored eight of the Thunders final 11 points and set up the other three -- a 3-pointer by rookie Domantas Sabonis. Westbrook is averaging 37.8 points, 10.5 rebounds and 10.0 assists through the first four games of the season. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz