Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

14.03.2019 06:35
I did at that point in time, Antworten

NEW YORK -- Alex Tomson threw for 263 yards and three touchdowns and Wagner closed out its 2016 season with a 31-24 win over Northeast Conference champion St. Francis (Pa) on Saturday.John Williams had 105 yards receiving, including a 54-yard touchdown for the first points of the game, for the Seahawks (6-5, 4-2). Andre Yevchinecz added 88 yards receiving with two scores for Wagner.Zack Drayer threw for 311 yards and three TDs for St. Francis (7-4, 5-1), but was intercepted three times. Cyrus Holder had two touchdown grabs, including a 92-yarder, and Kamron Lewis added 122 yards receiving and a score for the Red Flash.Tomson threw all three of his scoring passes in the first half and Wagner held a 24-0 lead at the break.The Red Flash will represent the Northeast Conference in the FCS playoff which begins on Nov. 26. Nike Air Max 97 Aanbieding . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. Nike Air Max 97 Goedkoop .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. http://www.airmax97nederland.com/ . The 18-year-old American had five birdies in her bogey-free round for a 17-under total of 196. Lee held the overnight lead but mixed three birdies with two bogeys for a 70. Nike Air Max 97 Bestellen . The 28-year-old from Calgary matched his career best after missing just one shot in his two rounds of shooting in the mens 10-kilometre sprint competition. Smith finished in 23 minutes 15. Nike Air Max 97 Sale Heren .C. at the helm of the top team in the Eastern Conference. His tenure as the GM in Vancouver was all too brief. Though he led the Canucks to what was then a franchise record-shattering campaign in just his second season, Nonis was gone and replaced one year later. CLEVELAND -- When LeBron James faces off against Dwyane Wade on Friday, with James in a Cleveland Cavaliers uniform (after he changes out of his Chicago Cubs jersey, but well get to that in a minute) and Wade in a Chicago Bulls one, it could be seen as the ceremonial end to the super-team era they shared together with the Miami Heat.In the summer of 2010, James and?Chris Bosh?joined Wade in Miami. The Heat reeled off four straight NBA Finals appearances and won two championships before James returned to Cleveland as a free agent in July 2014.However, the prospect of being reunited with Wade in the United Center isnt causing James to reflect on the Miami years just yet.I dont think Im going to look back at the four-year run, James said after the Cavs 113-94 loss to the Los Angeles Clippers on Thursday.Wade spent 13 seasons with the Heat before signing with his hometown Bulls as a free agent in July.Anytime I see him, I dont even think about the time on the court, James said. I think about the friendship and the camaraderie that we built over these last 14 years. Weve got so many memories off the floor, and obviously, you guys know about what happened on the court. Those things are always going to be there. We know what we accomplished. We wanted to accomplish even more, but its a new day, its a new time, and I dont think Im going to look back on [Miami] too much.James will begrudgingly look back at the Cleveland Indians World Series loss to the Cubs, which put him on the losing end of a wager with Wade. What does he owe him? Showing up to Fridays game in a Cubs uniform.Hat down to the pants, the socks, James said, later adding that he had to make sure he secured a form-fitting jersey so he wouldnt show up looking like CC Sabathia, the hefty New York Yankees pitcher.Cleats, too?No, Im not wearing cleats, James said, as if it was a ridiculous question considering the rest of his attire. I got a basketball game to play. No glove. Just the uniform. I will be in uniform.Wade was in a mood to reminisce, telling reporters Thursday that he had to change his game far more than James did when they played together.I think we both had to change things, James said when told of Wades comments. I think he sacrificed more of the load. He just came to me at one point -- I dont remember when it was -- he said, Listen, for us to reach our ultimate potential, you got to be you. You got to lead this team. Im going to take a step backwards, but Im here the whole ride.ddddddddddddFor a guy who implemented his whole Wade County and his whole career in Miami, to be able to do that, and for us to reach our full potential ... he seen something more than I did at that point in time, James continued. He had already been to the mountaintop. I did a lot more catch-and-shoot in the corners, and a lot of cutting, learning how to cut, do the things that he was accustomed to doing, so I learned a lot from him as well.James Jones and Chris Birdman Andersen, who played with Wade and James in Miami and now play with James in Cleveland, recognized the significance of the matchup.This game moves fast, Jones said. And so, this game is built on eras. The game can change within four to five years. The style of play changes. The faces change. So it is time to reflect on it. It was a special time, and it was a point where the Miami Heat and that team, the Big Three, they dominated the NBA. That team ceases to exist. The players are still around, but theyre not together. So the band is disbanded, and now its the next music group coming up, to use a music term.Andersen said of Wade: It wont bring up emotions, but it will be good to see him, you know? ... But as far as playing against him, its just being professional. I had to play against him in practice. I think D-Wade and LeBron were on the same team whenever we were in practice.James, for the most part, downplayed things, claiming its just another game against one of his friends who changed teams, as when Chris Paul or Carmelo Anthony were traded in the past.It will probably be the same as when I saw C.P. in a Clipper uniform or Melo in a Knick uniform, James said. You know, we all have decisions to make, and weve made our decisions across my career, and weve always supported each other. So its going to be pretty cool, not only just because hes in a different uniform, but just him being back home and understanding what his journey is right now.And I think its more than just basketball for himself, being back home in Chicago. We all know whats going on in Chicago right now as far as besides sports, so its going to be pretty cool.James did have one parting shot, however, about the outfit hell be wearing in homage to the Cubbies:Dont make fun of me, guys. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz