Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

14.03.2019 06:35
goalkeeper is set to join Toronto on loan, Antworten

ASHBURN, Va. -- Running back Matt Jones is listed as questionable but expects to play for the Washington Redskins in their season opener Monday night against the Pittsburgh Steelers.Jones is almost fully healed after separating his left shoulder Aug. 19 and is confident hell be 100 percent by game time. He has been a full participant in practice but was considered questionable because the NFL removed the probable distinction beginning this season.Im going to play, Jones said Friday. I dont feel like its like see how I hold up or (anything) like that. Just get hit, OK, Im going to get back up.Washington will rotate Jones, rookie Robert Kelley and third-down back Chris Thompson, but the second-year pro will shoulder the majority of the load. As Jones discussed his teammates getting plenty of carries, too, Kelley shook his head and pointed at him.Offensive coordinator Sean McVay said the team hopes Jones stays healthy through the game but has a plan to split the work. Jones will start, and thatll be the next test for him to tolerate the pain of getting hit.You like his toughness and I think he can play through a little soreness, which a lot of running backs do in the National Football League, coach Jay Gruden said. Its just a way of life. When you sign up to play running back in the National Football League, youre going to be a little sore, and he will be throughout the season and hes tough enough to deal with it.Jones conceded missing the final two preseason games to get his shoulder ready for when it matters. But after his rookie season ended with a hip injury, the 23-year-old didnt want to miss more games, especially now that he has replaced Alfred Morris as the feature back.So the Florida product took some contact at practice during the week and is mentally and physically ready for even more from the Steelers.Its just football, Jones said. Im going to just run my route, however I get it I just get it, and take it as far as like that. If I do feel it, Ive just got to fight through it.The Redskins have only three running backs on the roster, so they seemed confident that Jones wont be bothered by the sore shoulder in the coming weeks. But Kelley -- undrafted out of Tulane -- stood out so much during training camp and the preseason that hes not a bad fallback plan in case Jones is hurt.---AP Sports Writer Will Graves in Pittsburgh contributed to this report.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Authentic Addison Russell Jersey . Brazilian national coach Luiz Felipe Scolari has confirmed that the veteran goalkeeper is set to join Toronto on loan, saying it will help him be ready for the World Cup. Wholesale Cubs Jerseys . It was hard for Luck to pull off another comeback, or even get into the end zone, while standing on the sideline. Rivers threw a 22-yard touchdown pass to rookie Keenan Allen and Nick Novak kicked four field goals to give the Chargers a 19-9 victory against the Colts on Monday night. http://www.cheapcubsjerseysshop.com/ . Wilson hit Schenn from behind during Tuesday nights game in Philadelphia, earning a five-minute major for charging and a game misconduct. He has a phone hearing with the department of player safety, which limits any potential suspension to five or fewer games. Authentic Ron Santo Jersey . -- Cam Newton pranced into the end zone, placed his hands over his chest and did his familiar Superman pose. Authentic Drew Smyly Jersey . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. SILVERSTONE, Great Britain -- Marcus Ericsson was taken to hospital for checks after suffering a big accident during final practice for the British Grand Prix.The Swedish driver walked away from the crash, but was immediately met by doctors at the scene of the accident. After the session Sauber confirmed he had been taken to hospital for routine checks, which is standard procedure for accidents over a certain force.Ericsson lost control as he ran slightly wide on the exit of Stowe, losing the rear of his car and slamming into the inside barrier.dddddddddddd The head-on collision wrecked the car and resulted in the steering wheel pinging off its mounting into Ericssons chest.The damage to the car alone is likely to rule Ericsson out of qualifying, which starts two hours after the end of final practice. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz