Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

26.06.2019 09:32
ial gains, who may not be interested in your pe Antworten

Manchester United have a good chance of a top-four finish and qualifying for the Champions League after their win over Manchester City, according to former assistant manager Steve Round. United defeated rivals Manchester City 1-0 at the Etihad Stadium on Sunday, a result that leaves them just one point behind Manuel Pellegrinis side in fourth.It was a first win in five for United, and former Old Trafford No 2 Round sees no reason why Louis van Gaals side cannot build momentum from Sundays victory. Steve Round (right) was assistant manager to David Moyes at Manchester United Speaking on Sky Sports Now, Round said: It was a massive win for them to stay in touching distance of the Champions League.I think theyve got a good chance - I think theyve got some momentum. Theyll be getting players back fit soon - Rooney is getting fit, Ashley Young is getting fit.If they get momentum at United and get the crowd behind them, anything can happen. Whereas, City are dropping off the pace, and theyve got a big Champions League game coming up. United can fully focus on the league and the top four. Marcus Rashford celebrates Manchester Uniteds winner over Manchester City on Sunday Round, who worked under David Moyes at United, also reserved praise for Van Gaal, for persisting with the inexperienced, young players he has introduced.Teenage striker Marcus Rashford was once again the match-winner for United and Round believes the Dutchman deserves a lot of credit for continuing to let him flourish.It was a massive win for Louis Van Gaal, Ryan Giggs and the staff. They went into this game and, to be fair to the manager, he stuck to his guns, Round added. He stuck with Rashford - he was only 16 when I was there, but there was always talk about one or two promising players in the academy coming through, and he was one of them.Louis van Gaal stuck with him - it was a massive game, a big atmosphere and it was live on TV. And hes come through and delivered. There has to be big credit for the manager for sticking to his guns.However, while Round says United have an excellent chance of Champions League qualification, he insists anyone down to Liverpool in ninth position still has a chance of edging into the top four. Man Utd boss Louis van Gaal gives his reaction to Sky Sports after his side won 1-0 away at Manchester City. I think the top three (Leicester, Tottenham and Arsenal) are out there now - nobody can catch them. So, its going to be one from the next four, said Round.Southampton are still in it, Liverpool are knocking on the door and West Ham have had a fantastic season as well.West Ham have got to keep feet on ground, but enjoy the moment. Theyve got to try and win a cup and try and get into the Champions League. Also See: Rashford claims derby spoils LVG: Rashford a real striker WATCH: Blatant United penalty Souness: Van Gaal deserves credit Gehrig Dieter Jersey . The 28-year-old from Calgary matched his career best after missing just one shot in his two rounds of shooting in the mens 10-kilometre sprint competition. Smith finished in 23 minutes 15. Anthony Sherman Jersey .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have placed centre Cody Hodgson on injured reserve and recalled two players from their AHL affiliate in Rochester. http://www.cheapchiefsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-eric-fisher-jersey . Aaron Harrison scored a 22 points for Kentucky (6-1), which has won four in a row following a Nov. 12 loss to current No. 1 Michigan State. Julius Randle overcame a scoreless first half and added his sixth double-double in as many games with 14 points and 10 rebounds. Chase Litton Jersey . - Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco is not a fan of his teams use of the wildcat formation, saying "it makes you look like a high school offence. Abdul Beecham Jersey . White came in fourth place in the event. He was the two-time defending gold medallist. The gold medal went to Swiss snowboarder Iouri Podladtchikov.SAN DIEGO -- Everth Cabrera struggled to control his emotions after admitting he took a banned substance that led to his 50-game suspension by Major League Baseball. San Diegos All-Star shortstop wiped his eyes. He took a deep breath, and then a drink of water. Finally, as he was promising fans that he would come back next year and play for them, he couldnt hold back anymore. Cabrera put his head in his left hand and cried. Cabrera, who leads the NL with 37 stolen bases, was penalized Monday for his relationship to Biogenesis of America, a closed anti-aging clinic in Florida accused of distributing banned performing-enhancing drugs. Although the Padres are 10 games out in the NL West, theyre playing better than they had been. And now theyll be without their switch-hitting leadoff batter for the rest of the season. Cabrera didnt have a positive drug test. Padres manager Bud Black said during spring training that he felt, after speaking with Cabrera, that his case would be resolved in a positive manner. Even after MLB announced the Biogenesis suspensions, and before Cabrera spoke, Black and general manager Josh Byrnes said they still werent clear about the shortstops involvement with the clinic. Dressed in a black polo shirt, camouflage cargo shorts and flip flops, Cabrera sat at a table on the stage in an auditorium at Petco Park and spoke through an interpreter. He didnt take questions. Cabrera said he took a banned substance -- which he didnt identify -- for four days last year. He had dislocated a shoulder in 2011 in Triple-A and realized about two weeks before spring training began that it was only about 50 per cent healed. It wasnt clear whether he took the banned substance just before spring training or after it had started. "I was going through a very frustrating time," Cabrera said through the interpreter. "And like I said before, I made the decision to take this. Im the one responsible for this. But I do want to make it clear I did not search for this. This was something that was presented to me. My former representation were the ones who introduced me to this person." Cabrera said Juan Nunez, a consultant for ACES Inc., which was headed by brothers Sam and Seth Levinson, took him to meet Biogenesis founder Anthony Bosch. When he met Bosch, "I was scared in my heart," Cabrera said. "I knew it wasnt what I wanted to do. It wasnt the best decision, and even when I went in that clinic, I felt scared." Cabrera said Bosch told him it would be a long process, but that he just wanted a healthier shoulder. He said he received a package in Arizona. After taking the substance for four days, "I realized it wasnt necessary. My heart and my conscience was kkilling me.ddddddddddddquot; Cabrera said he was uncomfortable being around his teammates and then realized he didnt need to take the substance to be a successful major leaguer. "I knew what I was getting myself into," he said. "Thats why I made the decision to stop. I knew what was going on in the sense that I knew something could happen like is happening now." Cabrera then spoke in English, pausing several times to take a deep breath. "My situation I have right now ... Im very sorry with all my fans in San Diego with this situation," he said. "Im very sorry with my organization. Im very sorry with all my teammates and Im very sorry about this situation I have right now. Its a tough situation for me. Its a tough situation for the organization and Im making all my responsibility is just me." He began to say something about the fans but then broke down. Cabrera, who is from Nicaragua, then spoke again in Spanish, delivering a warning to other Latin American players "that come to this country to try to succeed and get ahead. "To all the players who leave so much behind in their countries, who come to this country and youre ignorant about a lot of things, be careful with who you associate with, people who surround you that may be only interested in financial gains, who may not be interested in your personal well-being," he said through the interpreter. The suspension will cost Cabrera $348,361 of his $1,275,000 salary. Earlier Monday, Byrnes spoke on a conference call about Cabreras suspension. "As we continue to try to clean up the game, its a painful but necessary step," Byrnes said. "This is difficult. It hits close to home," he added. "But in the longer view its a good thing for the game. I think this is a big day for Major League Baseball and the players

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz