Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

27.06.2019 10:45
verdict of suicide has been ruled in the de Antworten

Time to reflect on a wonderful Aintree. Lets start with Cue Card and Thistlecrack. What performances. How highly do you regard the pair and Colin Tizzards achievements with them this year? Colin Tizzard has every right to feel cock-a-hoop after his exploits with his two stable stars. Cue Card is 10 years old now and its fair to say this was/is his season. I dont think its harsh to suggest that they are unlikely to enjoy the same sort of success next term as he rises 11, but to get him back to his best this campaign has shown tremendous skill and patience.You feel gutted for the team knowing what we do now after Aintree and I have to admit to being one of the sceptics regarding his likely finishing position had he stood up in the Gold Cup. It seems though that he would have given Don Cossack a real run for his money and maybe just beaten him. Cue Card was brilliant at Aintree and this was no stroll in the park - he was beating serious competition in Don Poli and Djakadam and they were put in their places convincingly. We now have the mouthwatering prospect of a potential rematch at Punchestown with the possibility of Vautour being thrown into the mix. Its exciting to think that the race of the season may still be to come.Whereas Cue Card beat serious horsepower, the same cant be said for Thistlecrack who landed the odds in the Liverpool Stayers Hurdle in effortless fashion against an inferior bunch, even if Shaneshill and Different Gravey are no slouches.Horses of the calibre of Thistlecrack dont pop up often and neither do they necessarily capture your heart - Cue Card perhaps being a good example, Denman another. This horse is a beast though and I think we (racing fans and professionals alike) already adore him. Rival trainers would love to find a box for him, jockeys would walk over hot coals to get an opportunity to see how many gears he actually has and Im sure every owner in Britain and Ireland wishes they had heard the gavel fall after their final bid of 43,000 Euros at the Tattersalls Ireland Sales back in 2011 when he was a raw three-year-old.Thistlecrack is eight now and as Ive said in a previous blog, I would dearly love to see him sent chasing now with the Gold Cup his ultimate aim. There is an argument for staying over hurdles and trying to become the next Big Bucks, but the pinnacle of jump racing in my eyes is the staying chasing division and the Blue Riband itself, the Gold Cup.The easy option would be to stay over hurdles, but would it feel like an opportunity missed? Bring on Punchestown where he is also likely to appear, but most of all, bring on 2016/17. Incidentally, hes 8/1 with Sky Bet for the Gold Cup next season.Apart from Vautours fall it was another good week for Willie Mullins. How high can Douvan fly and would even the sidelined Faugheen be a match for Annie Power right now?Willie Mullins is in a strong position to win a first British trainers championship and Aintree helped edge him ahead of Paul Nicholls with just a couple of weeks to go. It has certainly added an extra frisson to the title race and Im looking forward to seeing who wins the fight.Douvan was impressive in winning the Grade 1 Maghull Novices Chase as you would expect, winning without much fuss. Yes, his presence scared off any serious competition, but to coin a phrase, he could only beat what was in front of him and he did that with aplomb. If you were to be really critical, his early jumping could have been better, but he has only had five starts over fences and is learning all the time.So, with four Grade 1 races on the bounce and with his only defeat coming on his first start in France almost two years ago, the world appears to be his oyster. The big question is, what route will Mullins take with him next season? The suggestion is he will stay further, so could we see him take the King George/Gold Cup route or will it be the Champion Chase? The two-mile division looks weaker and he would add spice to the mix, but Im sure wed all love to see him up in trip, too.Faugheen and Annie Power have never met on a racecourse and its so difficult to know if Faugheen would be capable of giving Annie Power weight. Im inclined to think that he would be the superior of the pair, but until it happens we wont know.Annie might be 12 months older than her stablemate, but she seems to be getting better with age and as she has been compared to Dawn Run by her trainer then its not a given that Faugheen would come out on top in a match.Lets hope we get the opportunity to see it happen next term. This is why we love National Hunt racing!Rule The World did just that in the Crabbies Grand National. What are your reflections on the race?Speaking of love, there was plenty of it for Mouse Morris after his emotional win in the Grand National. He has had to deal with insufferable personal tragedy and even for a race that usually throws up an emotional back story, this was something else. I defy anyone to have maintained a stiff upper lip in the aftermath of the worlds most famous steeplechase.Rule The World has also had to overcome his own serious injuries and the training performance cant be underestimated in light of that. Mouse is the man when it comes to readying a horse for the big occasion, as weve seen more than once of late.As for the race itself, Rule The World was given an inspired ride by a fearless teenager in David Mullins and that could well have been the horses swansong.I was out of luck with my selections, but Im blaming the downpour that turned the ground testing. The Last Samuri was tenacious in defeat for Kim Bailey and they must be proud and disappointed at the same time. Lets hope they get him there in the same sort of form next year.One of my main selections was Ucello Conti who ran with huge credit. His sixth place showed promise for next year, especially given that hes got time on his side and clouted a couple of fences. He ran out of steam on the testing ground and with more jumping experience he should go back to Aintree with a great chance in 12 months time.Can Folsom Blue give Mouse Morris a third national win this spring at Ayr on Saturday?Wouldnt that be something? Its a shame that Rogue Angel cant bid for his third National, having won the Kerry National and then the Irish version at the end of March, but his stablemate ran well to finish fourth in the latter and will doubtless attract money if he gets in.Willie Mullins is throwing everything at his bid to win the UK trainers title and he sends Measureofmydreams over to Ayr.Like Folsom Blue, the horse is owned by Michael OLearys Gigginstown House Stud and has the type of profile you love to see in a Scottish National. Hes a novice, ran well in the NH Chase at the Cheltenham Festival and is relatively unexposed.His Cheltenham form has been franked by the runner-up, Native River, who has subsequently won a Grade 1 at Aintree, and thats why hes 8/1 clear favourite at the time of writing.Paul Nicholls isnt going to give up the title without a fight and he relies on Southfield Theatre who was brought down in the Ultima Handicap Chase at Cheltenham. He hasnt been given a reprieve by the handicapper, but he did look like he was about to get involved at the time of his departure.Cause Of Causes could line-up for Gordon Elliott. He agonisingly missed the cut for the Grand National and was an impressive winner of the Kim Muir on his last outing. He will have to overcome a 13lb rise in the weights if hes to win this though.2014 Grand National winner Pineau De Re also missed the cut for Aintree and holds an entry on Saturday, but trainer Dr Richard Newland has Royale Knight in the field and he could be the pick of the pair.There would be some reception if Sandy Thomson could win it with Seeyouatmidnight. He was on a roll before running a moderate race in the RSA Chase behind Blaklion but he has been given time to get over that and would be a popular Scottish winner. Hes 14/1 with Sky Bet.Nicky Hendersons Vyta Du Roc has to come into calculations on his recent efforts, in the RSA Chase (5th) and prior to that beating subsequent NH Chase winner Minella Rocco at Ascot. Heathfield is one to ignore at your peril for shrewd trainer Tony Martin, tooIm afraid everything points towards a good run for ante-post favourite Measureofmydreams and hes at the top of my shortlist but if you want something at a price, take your pick from Seeyouatmidnight and Southfield Theatre who offer a bit more each-way value.Anything else catch your eye over the weekend? Well, it would be foolish to discount the Mullins Ayr raiders. In particular, his Ivan Grozny heads the market for the Scottish Champion Hurdle after providing David Mullins with a winner straight after his National triumph. Its a tough ask to come out seven days later to win again, but he eased to victory there and may not have had a hard race... Also See: Live results service Full racecards Get Sky Sports Jackson Barton Jersey . In the lead up - which seemed to begin the moment Mike Geiger blew the whistle in Houston last Thursday night - the Impact rumour mill went into overdrive. The speculation went into meltdown mode, of the golden nugget variety. Jabaal Sheard Jersey .C. -- Glenn Howard needed an extra end to move into the Masters Grand Slam of Curling final. http://www.cheapcoltsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-rigoberto-sanchez-jersey . Scott won the Australian PGA last week in his first event in Australia since winning the U.S. Masters in April. American Matt Kuchar, ahead by two strokes with four to play and even with Scott with one to go, double-bogeyed the 18th after taking two shots to get out of a bunker. Skai Moore Jersey . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. Jack Doyle Jersey . Collaros, 25, was solid last season, posting a 5-2 record as the starter while incumbent Ricky Ray was injured. Collaros also started Torontos 23-20 regular-season finale loss to Montreal — Ray didnt dress because the Argos had already clinched first in the East Division — but was one of three quarterbacks to play that day. A verdict of suicide has been ruled in the death of former Warwickshire cricketer Tom Allin who died on January 4.Allins body was found below the A39 River Torridge Bridge in Bideford, Devon. Devon and Cornwall police later found three suicide notes at his home written to family and friends.The police did not find any suspicious circumstances or third-party involvement in Allins death.Dr Elizabeth Earland, the senior coroner for Exeter and Greater Devon, recorded a conclusion of suicide.On the evidence I am in no doubt that Tom was the architect of his own demise and he clearly intended the consequences of what he did and there is no evidence of a third party involvement, she said.Allins death came months after he had suffered serious leg injuries in a car crash. The inquest heard he was recovering well physically but in early December he had told a nurse his mood was up and down and was advised to seek help.ddddddddddddason Ratcliffe, PCA Assistant Chief Executive, said: We are aware of the tragic circumstances of Toms death and once again our thoughts are with Toms family and friends at this difficult time. Toms father Tony is also a PCA member from his playing days at Glamorgan and we will continue to support Tony and his

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz