Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

19.06.2019 09:18
s players a simple question during Frida Antworten

LONDON -- Serbias Viktor Troicki has been banned for 18 months for failing to provide a blood sample during an anti-doping test before the Monte Carlo Masters in April. The International Tennis Federation said in a statement Thursday that the 53rd-ranked Troicki had provided a urine sample, but not a blood sample, and therefore had violated anti-doping rules. His ban will end Jan. 24, 2015. Canada plays Serbia in Davis Cup in September. Troicki, who is competing at the Croatia Open this week at Umag, told a news conference on Thursday that "this is the toughest moment of my career and of my life." "I am innocent," he said. "I have never ever taken any prohibited substance or ever thought of doing so. I did not lie and this really hurts." Troicki had told an independent tribunal that he had been assured by the Doping Control Officer at the event that it would be acceptable not to provide blood as he had been feeling unwell that day, the ITF said. However, the tribunal ruled that the officer had in fact told Troicki "she could not advise him as to whether his reason for not providing a blood sample was valid, and that no such assurances were given by her. "Accordingly, the tribunal determined that Mr Troickis actions constituted a failure and a refusal to provide a blood sample, and that his explanation for not doing so did not constitute compelling justification..." In addition to the suspension, the ITF said Troickis results at the Monte Carlo Masters would be erased, and that he would forfeit both ATP ranking points and prize money from the event. Troicki lost his opening match at the tournament, going down 6-1, 6-2 to Jarkko Nieminen. Cheap Astros Jerseys China . Numbers Game examines the deal that sees Michael Del Zotto and Kevin Klein switch places. The Predators Get: D Michael Del Zotto. Cheap Craig Biggio Jersey . -- Its been a long road back for Sean Bergenheim. http://www.cheapastrosjerseys.com/ .C. -- When North Carolina freshman Ryan Switzer reported to training camp in August he was a little miffed to learn he was third on the depth chart at punt returner. Cheap J. R. Richard Jersey . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . Cheap Jose Cruz Jr. Jersey . Numbers Game examines the deal that sees Michael Del Zotto and Kevin Klein switch places. The Predators Get: D Michael Del Zotto. OKLAHOMA CITY -- Oklahoma City Thunder guard Russell Westbrook had a simple response when asked about Kevin Durants recent comments lauding the Golden State Warriors for their selfless environment.Thats cute, Westbrook said. Cute.Durant was asked earlier this week why he chose the Warriors during free agency.I feel really grateful to play for a team like that and play with a bunch of players who are selfless and enjoy the game in its purest form, Durant said. They make it about the players, they make it about the environment, so it was really an easy choice.Westbrook, after being read Durants answer verbatim at shootaround on Thursday, was asked whether he felt like it was a shot at him or the Thunder organization.But my job is to worry about whats going on here, Westbrook said. Were going to worry about all the selfish guys we have over here apparently. So were going to figure that out.During the summer, Durant said he and Westbrook were cool. However, at media day, Westbrook disagreed, saying the two havent spoken since Durants departure.ddddddddddddurant has made a number of comments about his new team, many of which have been perceived to be underhanded shots at the Thunder, including saying the Warriors make basketball even more fun than it was.Durant, though, disagreed last week with the idea that hes slamming his former team.That book is closed. Im looking forward now, Durant said. All Im focused on is how we prepare here and how we have fun here every day. Its not a knock on Oklahoma City. Its not a knock on my past teammates. Im looking forward. Im not looking backward.Westbrook was asked Thursday whether its difficult not to take every comment Durant says as a jab at the Thunder.I dont care, Westbrook said. To me, it doesnt matter. My job is to worry about here. Honestly, Im really tired of talking about it. So, anytime anyone asks me another question, Im just not going to answer.The Thunder and Warriors play Nov. 3. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz