Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

19.06.2019 09:18
Clarets boss Sean Dyche is in the running after g Antworten

Trainer Chris Munce has called on his experience to guide his apprentice Michael Murphy to his first metropolitan win at Eagle Farm.Murphy rode Shapin Lady ($11) to win Wednesdays Benchmark 75 (1000m).I won two races on Shapin Lady as a jockey before I took over training her. I was able to give Michael the right way to ride her, Munce said.I have big wraps on Michael and I think he can go a long way.It was Murphys fourth ride on his first day in the metropolitan area.Chris told me all week she could win so I got down to ride her at 51 kilos, Murphy said.Of course it is a great thrill to ride my first winner in the city,.The 19-year-old has been riding for about 18 months and Shapin Lady was his 50th winner in the past 12 months.Brisbane Race Club chairman Neville Bell had to wait an extra five minutes before he could celebrate the win of Up the Tempo in a maiden.Up the Tempo ($3.80) held by a long head to Order Again ($5) whose jockey Larry Cassidy looked at the head on film before deciding not to protest.It hasnt been a great week with the power problems on Melbourne Cup day, the discussion on moving the Doomben 10,000 and then the fire alarm going off before the race, Bell said.But at last I have something to cheer about.Trainer Barry Lockwood hopes he has something to cheer about with talented but injury-prone mare Tumbler,an impressive winner of the Class 3 Plate (1000m).Tumbler has been restricted to five starts which have brought four wins and a second and Lockwood has his fingers crossed she can step up to a stakes race.The problem has been she has won a race and then got hurt, he said.She has broken a pelvis, fractured a hind splint bone, injured a suspensory ligament and last time did a tendon in a hind leg,. Steve Bartkowski Jersey . Vancouver Whitecaps and Toronto FC failed to make the postseason while Montreal Impact fell at the first hurdle losing heavily to Houston Dynamo in the Eastern Conference Knockout Round. Cheap Falcons Jerseys Authentic . The Lightning are 2-0 so far on a four-game road trip, giving the club five straight wins as the guest and improving Tampas away record this season to 11-8-2. http://www.cheapfalconsjerseysauthentic.com/ . Each of Houstons starters scored in double figures as the Rockets improved to 2-0 against the Spurs this season, with both victories coming on the road. They also moved within 3 1/2 games of San Antonio (22-7) for the lead the Southwest Division. Brett Favre Jersey . 1, meaning problems for the doping controls at both major international sports events next year. The World Anti-Doping Agency provisionally suspended the Moscow Antidoping Center on Sunday, saying its operations must improve or a six-month ban on the facilitys accreditation will be imposed. Tony Gonzalez Jersey . The injury bothered Bledsoe in the Suns victory over the Clippers on Monday and he sat out the teams home loss to Memphis on Thursday night.Burnley, Leeds and Rotherham could be celebrating a double awards victory after all three teams were nominated in the Sky Bet Championship manager and player of the month awards for March. Clarets boss Sean Dyche is in the running after guiding his side to 10 points from a possible 12, including a 1-0 win over rivals Blackburn. Highlights of the Championship match between Burnley and Cardiff at Turf Moor The contribution of striker Sam Vokes to Burnleys fine run of form has also been recognised. Powerful in the air and back to full fitness, Vokes has led the front line magnificently since January. His four goals during the month included an impressive header to earn a point in the 1-1 draw with Wolves. Leeds United striker Marco Antenucci enjoyed an impressive March Leeds manager Steve Evans is also up for the monthly award after he too led his side to three wins from four games to ease any lingering relegation concerns.The Elland Road club are also represented by striker Marco Antenucci, who scored his first goals since November during the month.The Italian netted four times in March, including both goals in the 2-1 win at Blackburn, supplying a clever flicked finish for the first before curling home the second. Highlights of the Championship match between Bristol City and Rotherham at Ashton Gate Former Leeds boss Neil Warnock has been tasked with keeping Rotherham in the Sky Bet Championship, a task that was boosted after they secured 10 points from a possible 12 during the month.ddddddddddddWins over Middlesbrough and Sheffield Wednesday helped lift Rotherham out of the bottom three, with Warnocks name put forward for providing some steel to the Millers side. Neil Warnock has helped guide Rotherham away from the relegation zone That spirit was exemplified by Lee Frecklington, who earned his nomination for player of the month by playing through the pain barrier.The box-to-box midfielder ignored a calf strain to play a hugely influential part in Rotherhams revival, scoring the winner against Middlesbrough. Highlights of the Championship match between Sheffield Wednesday and Blackburn Completing the manager of the month nominees is Cardiff boss Russell Slade, who has guided the Bluebirds to seven points from four matches.Finally, Sheffield Wednesday defender Tom Lees earns a nomination for leading a defence which conceded just one goal in four games.The winners will be announced on Sky Sports News HQ on Friday. Also See: Championship video Fixtures Table Live on Sky Get Sky Sports ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz