Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
dasg234 Offline

18.06.2019 14:44
Id feel like I didnt deserve it when I jus Antworten

CLEVELAND -- The Cleveland Indians have recalled right-hander Mike Clevinger from Triple-A Columbus to start Thursday against the Minnesota Twins.Clevinger is 0-1 with a 7.71 ERA in four appearances -- three starts -- for the Indians this season.The AL Central leaders were outscored 35-16 in losing the first three games of the series against the last-place Twins. Clevelands starting pitchers allowed 22 runs -- 21 earned -- in 8 1/3 innings.Manager Terry Francona used 14 relievers for 18 2/3 innings in the first three games, and the overworked bullpen has led to a flurry of roster moves.Left-hander Ryan Merritt was called up from Columbus while right-handers Cody Anderson and Shawn Armstrong were optioned to the Clippers before Thursdays game. Armstrong was recalled Wednesday and pitched two innings in a 13-5 loss.Swell Cyber Monday Sale .J. -- Pitcher Carl Pavano is retiring after 14 major league seasons. Cheap Hydro Flask . The showiest items on Calgarys lot were forwards Mike Cammalleri and Lee Stempniak. Both will be unrestricted free agents this summer. http://www.waterbottleblackfriday.com/ . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. Hydro Flask Black Friday Sale . The Brazilian goalkeeper signed a loan deal with the Major League Soccer club on Friday as he looks to get playing time ahead of this summers World Cup in his home country. Swell Black Friday . The team also announced Tuesday that the Braves will wear a commemorative patch on the right sleeve during the season. The patch, shaped like home plate, carries the number 715, Aarons autograph and a "40th Anniversary" banner.Its very obvious Stephen Thompson is the No. 1 welterweight contender in the UFC. But is that enough to actually get him a title shot?Heading into last weeks championship fight between Robbie Lawler and Tyron Woodley in Atlanta, Thompson (13-1) was certain hed get the winner. Thompson has won seven in a row, including victories against Johny Hendricks and Rory MacDonald this year.Woodley (16-3), however, had other ideas. After knocking out Lawler in the first round to become the new 170-pound champion, Woodley called for a money fight against former champion Georges St-Pierre or Nick Diaz. St-Pierre is retired, but has hinted at a comeback. Diaz came off an 18-month suspension on Aug. 1.Thompson, who fights out of Simpsonville, South Carolina, recently spoke to ESPN.com about the fluid welterweight title picture.Whats the latest? Have you directly been in contact with the UFC at all?Right now, Im kind of in the dark. My management company is trying to get the kinks worked out. Im just doing what Im supposed to be doing, posting stuff on social media, trying to get Tyron to take this fight. I was fairly disappointed last weekend. I had him on a live television interview and said, Hey man, lets make this happen. He goes, Nope, Im looking for money fights. In the back of my head Im thinking, Wait, youve had that belt around your waist for literally 30 seconds and youre asking for a money fight? Come on. The champion is supposed to fight the No. 1 contender. You have to defend that thing a few times before you start calling your shots.With what youve done this year, wins over Hendricks and MacDonald, did you ever think youd still have to sort of hype your way into a title shot?Not at all, man. Basically, youre getting guys who want to call their shot and it becomes: Is the UFC going to let this keep happening? Thats the question. The UFC knows whats right. Tyron knows whats right -- to give me the shot. Ive earned it. Ive cleaned out the division for him.A big key in this seems to be whether or not St-Pierre comes out of retirement. Youve trained with him in the past. Do you believe hes coming back?You know, I do. At first it was just rumors, but I do think hes coming back. I still think its fairly far away. I know theyve got negotiations to go through, and the UFC has the Reebok deal now, and hes sponsored by Under Armour. I dont know how theyre going to work all that out, but I do believe he wants to come back -- maybe for a super fight. Ive seen a lot of retired guys in the past itching to come back because nothing else out there comes close to the feeling of stepping into the Octagon and going to battle with somebody. Guys who retire want that glory again, and I think he will get out there aand do it again.ddddddddddddSince you know St-Pierre, you ever consider, even for a minute, calling him up and basically saying, Dude, this is my fight.The last time I talked to him, I actually tried to get him down to South Carolina before I fought Johny Hendricks. He was busy helping some of his guys and couldnt make it. I do have his number, but you know what ... I shouldnt have to do that. You know what I mean? Im anxious to see how it all goes, but I just dont feel like I want to be that guy who goes out and says, Hey man, dont take my shot away from me. It just feels -- it feels weird having to tell somebody that.If youre able to remove yourself from the situation and look at it objectively, can you see why Woodley would ask for these money fights?You know, I got into this game because I love to fight and I love to fight the best. If it was me in his shoes, I just wouldnt feel right asking for a money fight yet. Id feel like I didnt deserve it when I just got the title. After defending it a few times, maybe, yeah. I was actually kind of surprised Robbie never asked for a money fight. But Ive got guys in my gym, one of them being my dad, who would smack me around if I ever did something like that. Defend the title a few times. Make it yours. Prove to everyone you didnt win that fight with a lucky punch. Im not saying Tyron landed a lucky punch, but Im saying thats probably what some people are thinking right now.I know you dont even want to think this way, but if Woodley fights someone like St-Pierre, what does that mean for you? Do you wait and hope for the winner of that fight?I wouldnt be disappointed in Georges if thats what happens. Id be disappointed in the UFC, for not doing the right thing. Demian Maia and Carlos Condit are fighting on Aug. 27. Who do I fight? Do I fight No. 5 or No. 6? It just doesnt make sense for me at this point. If they skip over me, then dang -- give me a money fight, you know?Youve said you dont think Woodley is afraid of you, but why do you believe youre a bad matchup for him? Its just the movement. A lot of the guys hes fought, he lands that big right hand because guys stand in front of him. You saw what Rory MacDonald did to him (unanimous decision win in 2014) -- he ate him apart with the jab. With a guy like me, I know hes going to look to take me down and thats something Ive been preparing for since I got in this game. I know hes very athletic and explosive, but its a bad matchup because Im not going to stand in front of him. Im going to hit and move, frustrate him, tire him out. If Rory can do it, I can definitely do it. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz