Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

05.03.2019 08:41
been having this neck ache thats been Antworten

RUSTON, La. -- Jacobi Boykins scored 19 points -- making five of his teams nine 3-pointers -- and Erik McCree scored 14 points with 11 rebounds as Louisiana Tech defeated Prairie View A&M 65-52 Tuesday night to remain perfect on its home court.The Bulldogs (6-4) held a 54-52 lead with less than four minutes to play after Prairie Views Troy Thompson hit a 3-pointer. But Louisiana Tech closed out the game on an 11-0 run. Jalen Harris scored six of his 12 points in the final minutes.Boykins has hit at least five 3-pointers in three straight games, and McCree notched a fifth-straight double-double. DaQuan Bracey was credited with eight assists, the fourth-straight game hes had at least eight.Zachary Hamilton led Prairie View with 11 points, and Daquan Cook, Shaquille Preston and JaDonta Blakley each scored nine. Blakley added five assists and eight steals as Louisiana Tech committed 24 turnovers. NCAA Jerseys Free Shipping . -- Los Angeles Lakers guard Jordan Farmar will be out for roughly four weeks after tearing his left hamstring. Cheap NCAA Jerseys From China . The Dutchmans tenure got off to a poor start when referee Guido Winkmann awarded a penalty within two minutes for Niklas Starks clumsy challenge on Alexandru Maxim. http://www.cheapncaajerseys.net/ . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Authentic . Oyama had six birdies and two bogeys at Kintetsu Kashikojima in the event also sanctioned by the Japan LPGA Tour. "I have been having this neck ache thats been affecting my golf recently," Oyama said. Cheap NCAA Jerseys Football . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. -- Chaise Daniels hit a go-ahead jumper with 24 seconds to play to help send Quinnipiac past Indiana State 80-77 Sunday in the seventh-place game at the AdvoCare invitational.Daniels made it 78-77 and Daniel Harris hit two free throws with 3 seconds remaining in the game at the Disney complex.Mikey Dixon scored 21 points and Daniels added 12 for Quinnipiac (1-4). Dixon hit a 3 to put the Bobcats up 71-63 with 3 1-2 minutes to play.Quinnipiac dropped its two other invitational games, including an 82-62 loss Thursday to No. 11 Gonzaga, a ggame in which the Bobcats trailed by five early in the second half.ddddddddddddBrenton Scott scored 24 points for Indiana State (2-4), which had two tough defeats earlier in the invitational. The Sycamores lost 73-71 to No. 21 Iowa State Thursday and were beaten 65-62 Friday by Stanford.TJ Bell had eight points of his 14 points to help Indiana State, which rallied from seven points down after 7 1-2 minutes to lead 35-33 at halftime. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz