Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
carrie567 Offline

05.05.2019 03:17
[/url] [url=http://www.cheapfly Antworten

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Mitch Moreland tried to play through pain in his left ankle because Prince Fielder and about a dozen other Texas teammates had been sidelined by a dizzying array of injuries. Fielders replacement at first base just couldnt do it anymore. Moreland will miss about three months for surgery on an ankle thats been bothering him all season. The timing could mean that hes finished for the year, just as Fielder is after neck surgery late last month. "I felt like I was obligated to the team to go out there and give it what I had," Moreland said Sunday. "I felt like I did that for the most part until it came to a point where I cant do it." The 28-year-old Moreland had two injections to ease the pain, and he said the most recent shot lasted about five days. He finally went to manager Ron Washington to say the pain was just too strong. "Its to the point where Im hurting the team, hurting myself trying to go out there and make something happen," said Moreland, who knew surgery was coming but wanted to wait until the off-season. "Its hurting pretty bad." The Rangers, who didnt plan an immediate roster move Sunday, lead the majors in both disabled list uses with 18 and current players on the DL at 12. Moreland will become the 13th once they decide what to do about first base. Utilityman Donnie Murphy started Sunday against Cleveland. "Its hard to put your finger on it," general manager Jon Daniels said. "Its been a little bit everything -- ankles, backs, necks, elbows, legs, shin bones. We havent been able to connect the dots." Fielder, acquired in an off-season trade that sent popular second baseman Ian Kinsler to Detroit, was supposed to restore some power to an offence that dipped significantly in 2013. But Fielder hit just three home runs in 150 at-bats before acknowledging that he was dealing with neck pain that even went back to last season. He had surgery to fuse two disks in his neck. Moreland had a career-high 23 homers last year while hitting just .232. But he has gone deep just twice in 167 at-bats this year and is hitting .246. "Hes done everything he could have done," Daniels said. "Hes fought through it, but its become apparent its limiting him." Catcher Chris Gimenez, who has given the Rangers a surprising boost with his bat, has limited experience at first base in the majors and could be an option when the Rangers make a move, likely later Sunday or Monday. Another possibility is Jim Adduci, who played first early in the season but has been out since April with a broken finger on his left hand. He was close to returning when he injured the same finger during a minor league rehab assignment Saturday. "Were just going to have to go with what weve got," Washington said. "Im just trying to make the guys I do have believe they can and just go to war. Thats it." Jerome Bettis Jersey . -- Valentin Zykov scored in overtime as the Baie-Comeau Drakkar rallied to a 3-2 victory over the Blainville-Boisbriand Armada on Sunday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League playoff action. Donnie Shell Jersey .C. - Nick Merkley and Damon Severson each had a goal and two assists as the Kelowna Rockets downed the visiting Seattle Thunderbirds 6-3 on Saturday in Western Hockey League playoff action. http://www.cheapsteelersjerseysauthentic...nes-ward-jersey. Next up, the Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Pittsburgh Steelers, and Cleveland Browns in the AFC North. Baltimore Ravens In 2014, the 8-8 season that the Baltimore Ravens experienced was to be expected. Devin Bush Jersey . Thaddeus Young scored seven of his 25 points in the fourth quarter, Evan Turner added 22 points, and the 76ers hung on for their first road win since Nov. 1, beating the depleted Los Angeles Lakers 111-104 on Sunday night. Wholesale Steelers Jerseys .com) - Fair Grounds commences its road to the Kentucky Derby Saturday with the 71st running of the $200,000 Lecomte Stakes. PLAYA DEL CARMEN, Mexico -- Harris English won the rain-delayed OHL Classic for his second PGA Tour title, pulling away for a four-stroke victory in a 29-hole Sunday finish at Mayakoba. English closed with a 6-under 65 after completing the third round in the morning with a 68. He moved into contention Saturday morning in the second round, matching the lowest round of his tour career with a 62. "I guess I found something in my swing -- a little swing key that helping me out," English said. "I hit the ball really well all week. It got a little windy the first two days and I struggled a bit with my driver, but I found it down the stretch." The 24-year-old former University of Georgia star finished at 21-under 263. He won the FedEx St. Jude Classic in June in Tennessee for his first PGA Tour victory. "I was aa lot more comfortable out there than I was a Memphis," English said.dddddddddddd "First time in Mexico and it will be a memory." Brian Stuard shot a 67 to finish second. Third-round leader Robert Karlsson had a 72 to drop into a tie for sixth at 15 under. "Ive been struggling with the long shots, in general," the 44-year-old Swede said. "Usually, you get found out sooner or later. ... Im still very, very pleased." Jason Bohn (68), Chris Stroud (68) and Rory Sabbatini (70) tied for third at 16 under. Justin Hicks (67), Justin Leonard (67) and Charles Howell III (69) joined Karlsson at 15 under. More than 4 1/2 inches of rain hit the course from Wednesday to Friday. Because of the wet conditions, players were allowed to use preferred lies. Cheap Bruins Jerseys Wholesale Sabres Jerseys Red Wings Jerseys From China Wholesale Canadiens Jerseys Wholesale Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Discount Hurricanes Jerseys Blue Jackets Jerseys Outlet Adidas Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Rangers Jerseys From China Discount Flyers Jerseys Discount Penguins Jerseys Discount Capitals Jerseys Wholesale Blackhawks Jerseys Cheap Avalanche Jerseys Cheap Team USA Hockey Jerseys Cheap Stars Jerseys Wholesale Wild Jerseys Discount Predators Jerseys Discount Blues Jerseys Discount Ducks Jerseys Adidas Coyotes Jerseys Flames Jerseys Outlet Wholesale Oilers Jerseys Discount Sharks Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Golden Knights Jerseys Outlet Authentic NHL Winter Classic Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz