Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
carrie567 Offline

05.05.2019 03:12
.cheapflyersjerseyschina.com/]Discou Antworten

THE WOODLANDS, Texas -- Bernhard Langer won the Champions Tours Insperity Invitational for the third time, closing with a 1-under 71 on Sunday for a one-stroke victory over Fred Couples. Langer finished at 11-under 205 at The Woodlands to become the 10th 20-time winner on the 50-and-over tour. The 56-year-old German player also won the 2007 event at Augusta Pines and successfully defended his title in 2008 at The Woodlands. He opened this season with a victory in Hawaii. "Im hoping to add to that number," Langer said. "I hope Im not done yet. Im very blessed to have won 20 times in 6 1/2 years. Its been a great run and a wonderful achievement. I just feel like Im playing some of my best golf in my career." Couples, the former University of Houston player who won the 2010 event, finished with a 67. He won in March in Newport Beach, California. "On a golf course as hard as this, you cant really play relaxed golf," Couples said. "You have to pay attention to what youre doing. I didnt hit enough good shots to shoot a lot lower to catch Bernhard, although I got close to him." Colin Montgomerie was third at 9 under after a 70. His best finish on the tour is second in March in Newport Beach. The Scot had no complaints about his finish. "If youre second, third to Couples and Langer, youre doing OK," Montgomerie said. Esteban Toledo, the winner last year, was 7 under after a 71. Jay Haas and Tom Pernice Jr. tied for fifth at 6 under. Haas shot his third straight 70, and Pernice had a 71. Leonys Martin Jersey . Among the teams moves was trading one of the teams two third round picks, no. 83 overall, to the Chicago Blackhawks for Brandon Bollig, a six-foot-two, 223-pound left-winger who had seven goals, seven assists, and 92 penalty minutes in 82 games last season. Custom Detroit Tigers Jerseys . Next up, the Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Pittsburgh Steelers, and Cleveland Browns in the AFC North. Baltimore Ravens In 2014, the 8-8 season that the Baltimore Ravens experienced was to be expected. http://www.tigersgearshop.com/Tigers-Wil...on-Kids-Jersey/. With the Rangers already leading 2-0, Carey Price was taken down early in the second period of New Yorks 7-2 pounding of the Canadiens in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference final on Saturday afternoon. Sparky Anderson Jersey . According to TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger, the Maple Leafs have trade offers on the table for the 26-year-old, but none have been deemed acceptable by the team. Travis Wood Jersey .com) - The Detroit Pistons and Boston Celtics both entered Wednesday nights game riding lengthy losing streaks.(SportsNetwork.com) - Cole Hamels aims to reach double-digit victories for the seventh time in his major league career when the Philadelphia Phillies close the regular season against the Atlanta Braves at Citizens Bank Park. Hamels has a 2.47 ERA, which is his lowest of his career. Hes also 3 1/3 innings shy of reaching 200 for the fifth consecutive year. The lefty is 16-8 with a 3.25 ERA in 34 games (33 starts) against Atlanta. James Russell will start todays game for the Braves, but hes only expected to last three innings before handing off the ball to the bullpen. The lefty has pitched in 21 games in relief this season and has started only five of his 337 major league appearances. Those starts came in 2011 with the Cubs. The Braves had scheduled Alex Wood to start, but he was scratched because of left forearm discomfort. Last night, Justin Upton and B.J. Upton both homered and threw a runner out at home as the Braves held on for a 4-2 victory. Justin Upton broke a tie with a two-run blast in the seventh off Philadelphia starter A.J. Burnett (8-18). Thee Phillies loaded the bases with two outs in the ninth, but closer Craig Kimbrel earned his 46th save when Andrelton Simmons snagged Ben Reveres liner.dddddddddddd. The shortstop had committed a fielding error earlier in the inning. Aaron Harang (12-12) gave up two runs on eight hits in 6 2/3 innings to pick up the win, just the third in the last 15 games for Atlanta. Hes been a pleasure to watch pitch every fifth day, Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez said. Hes a tremendous presence in the clubhouse. Burnett, who has hinted that this could be his final season, allowed four runs on five hits and three walks in 6 2/3 innings. Its obviously been a frustrating year, Burnett said. You come over here and you expect to make an impact, but I made the wrong impact. I gave it all I had, thats all I can say. Ryan Howard finished 3-for-4 with a home run and two RBI for Philadelphia. His leadoff smash to right-center field tied the game at 1-1 in the second. The Braves lead the season series with the Phillies 10-8, winning seven of nine in Philadelphia. Cheap Bruins Jerseys Wholesale Sabres Jerseys Red Wings Jerseys From China Wholesale Canadiens Jerseys Wholesale Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Discount Hurricanes Jerseys Blue Jackets Jerseys Outlet Adidas Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Rangers Jerseys From China Discount Flyers Jerseys Discount Penguins Jerseys Discount Capitals Jerseys Wholesale Blackhawks Jerseys Cheap Avalanche Jerseys Cheap Team USA Hockey Jerseys Cheap Stars Jerseys Wholesale Wild Jerseys Discount Predators Jerseys Discount Blues Jerseys Discount Ducks Jerseys Adidas Coyotes Jerseys Flames Jerseys Outlet Wholesale Oilers Jerseys Discount Sharks Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Golden Knights Jerseys Outlet Authentic NHL Winter Classic Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz