Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
carrie567 Offline

20.04.2019 02:53
Ross was 16-for-29 on the nig Antworten

It turns out, Charlotte Hornets pesky shooting guard Lance Stephenson may have been behind the fumble, which started Winstons downfall. The wind did drastically pick up...Or perhaps Detroit Lions defensive end Ndamukong Suh was behind the infamous fumble, but he says his feet were numb, so he didnt notice himself drop-kicking Winston. @LostLettermen pic.twitter.com/rynhL3XINs — Conrad McGorkin (@ConradMcGorkin) January 2, 2015No wait... it was Pittsburgh Steelers Antonio Brown who drop-kicked Winston. I see you @AntonioBrown84. #Winston pic.twitter.com/jtTnYEXCqd — Mike (@M_Shel6) January 2, 2015If only New York Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. played on Florida State, he would have saved their season from disaster! Odell Beckham Jr got your back.. pic.twitter.com/9kU509Igcs — NFL Memes (@NFL_Memes) January 2, 2015Winstons fallen and he cant get up! Winston on fourth down or life alert lady? pic.twitter.com/KFKSwcg2x1 — Jack Orr (@jackiepooooo) January 2, 2015Heres a whole bunch of them, including references to Forrest Gump, Manti Teos girlfriend and 300. Seriously, the Internet always wins. Jameis Winston ghost fumble starter kit. pic.twitter.com/xcsMYiXwNx — Luke Combs (@LukeCombsMusic) January 2, 2015And out of nowhere, the RKO!Full points, Internet, youve done it again!(H/T For The Win) Jurickson Profar Jersey . Viewers in the Jets region can watch the game on TSN Jets at 6:30pm ct/7:30pm et. The game is also avialable on TSN Radio 1290 in Winnipeg at 7pm ct. Ferguson Jenkins Jersey . Yet heading to New York, the Habs remain positive as it all comes down to the one main ingredient that the organization has built its team on - character. http://www.officialrangersgearshop.com/R...an-Kids-Jersey/. Al Harrington, another former Knicks forward, scored 22 of his 24 points after halftime for the Nuggets, allowing them to withstand Anthonys attempt to rally the Knicks after his poor shooting had them behind until the final minutes of regulation. Anthony finished with 25 points and 10 rebounds, missing 20 of 30 shots in the Knicks sixth straight loss. Martin Perez Jersey .C. -- Glenn Howard needed an extra end to move into the Masters Grand Slam of Curling final. Joey Gallo Jersey . The two teams will play through the completion of the game starting at 5pm ct on Wednesday. The regularly scheduled Wednesday night matchup will follow that and will now be seven innings.TORONTO -- Terrence Ross seemed a bit taken aback by all the fuss. Although hed just matched a Toronto Raptors record with 51 points, Ross wasnt sure why someone threw him a game ball. With the media crowding around his locker, he noted that New Yorks Carmelo Anthony poured in 62 on Friday night and Oklahomas Kevin Durant had 54 earlier this month. It was left to teammate Greivis Vasquez to offer some perspective, noting that while those veterans may have scored more, Ross had eclipsed the half-century mark in just his second year in the NBA. "You dont think about it once you try winning the game and you do whatever," Ross said after the Raptors fell 126-118 to the Los Angeles Clippers in a highly entertaining game at Air Canada Centre. "You dont really realize what youre doing until its all over. "It would have been better if we had the win but I guess thats just how it goes." Ross nearly doubled his previous career-high of 26 against Portland last season. "My teammates just had confidence in me," Ross said. "Every time I was open they passed it to me, so I just shot it and thats what they want me to. I just kept shooting." Ross was 16-for-29 on the night in field goal attempts, including 10 of 17 from three-point range to match the Raptors single-game point record set by Vince Carter against the Phoenix Suns in 2000. Ross, who got a standing ovation from those remaining amongst the sellout crowd of 19,800 when he went to free-throw line in the final minute, had a chance to break the record but missed a last foul shot. Ross almost single-handedly kept the Raptors in the game after DeMar DeRozan went down with a sprained foot and missed the second half. &quoot;Terrance picked it up.dddddddddddd..and put on a heck of a display," Toronto head coach Dwane Casey said. "Not only did he get 51 points but he had nine rebounds, which was huge." But it wasnt enough against the Clippers (31-15), one of the NBAs elite teams. Jamal Crawford with 37 points and Blake Griffin with 30 led the Clippers, 8-2 in their past 10 games. The loss snapped the Raptors (22-21) two-game winning streak. The game see-sawed back and forth until the fourth quarter, each trip up the court adding to the drama. But after Jonas Valanciunas converted an alley oop from Kyle Lowry to give the Raptors a 107-106 lead with 6:34 to go, the Clippers showed why they are among the leagues best. L.A. had an 11-1 run over the next 2:42 and never looked back. "It was an incredible offensive display on their part," Casey said of the Clippers, who shot 55 per cent on field goals compared to 49 per cent for Toronto. "Its not like our guys werent giving an effort on the defensive end. They made some tough shots." DeRozan, who rolled on his left ankle after being undercut on a jump shot by vilified former Raptor Hedo Turkoglu in the second quarter, said "its a little painful right now" after the game. Casey said X-rays on DeRozans foot proved negative and hell re-evaluated on Sunday. Toronto led 37-36 at the half. L.A. was up 71-65 at the half. It was 93-93 after three quarters. Lowry, who had 11 points and 12 assists, said Ross performance "left me speechless. "Ive seen him shoot the ball before and tonight with DeMar going down he stepped it up and thats what a team does," Lowry said. "Unfortunately, we didnt win tonight." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz