Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
carrie567 Offline

20.04.2019 02:49
/]Paul Molitor Jersey[/url] . H Antworten

This Easter, Pugh dropped bizarre yet wonderful Rockies tribute piece with this somewhat terrifying bunny holding a Rockies Easter egg. The next entry to the weird yet amazing hairdo catalogue is this San Antonio Spurs homage that this fan got shaved into his head that features the Spurs big three. The artistry is impressive in that one, not like this one that just features a (focused?) Manu Ginobli. You think you love Johnny Football? This fan may love him more (in a relationship Im sure may contain restraining orders), as he got Manziels face, along with his popular nickname AND Texas A & Ms symbol shaved into his hair. This time the design looks eerie and if I was Manziel I would avoid interacting with this fan. I didnt think Mike Napoli, at least when he played for Texas, had this kind of fandom, but nothing should surprise me in the bizarre sports haircut world. This fan got a cross eyed illuminating Napoli shaved into the back of his head, because who wouldnt? Everybody.File this one under strange and slightly racist. This fan decided to get Robert Griffin III shaved into his head, and if I was him, I wouldnt leave my house until my hair grew back. This one is an example of what happens when a tribute goes horribly wrong. The Jordan logo isnt bad, but something tells me the fan wasnt paying tribute to Elgin Baylor (who wore famously number 22). Quite possibly the best one of the bunch is this Miami Heat tribute. Not only does the thing look like somebody cracked an egg on this poor guys head and tried to illustrate the big three, but its just flat out awful. The stars on top, the fact it looks like its dripping, its disgusting. Roberto Alomar Jersey . TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie tweeted Monday morning that Callahan - who is set to become an unrestricted free agent this summer, is now open to a six-year contract at less than $7 million per season. Aaron Loup Jersey .com) - The red-hot Los Angeles Kings take aim at an eighth straight victory on Monday night as they wrap up a road trip versus the Calgary Flames. http://www.officialbluejaysgearshop.com/...te-Kids-Jersey/. The Eastern Conference-leading Celtics finished their recent trek at 3-1 on Monday in Salt Lake City when Rajon Rondo made a key jumper with 24.1 seconds remaining, as Boston held off the Utah Jazz, 107-102, at EnergySolutions Arena. Paul Molitor Jersey . His right arm rested in a sling and was encased in a cast from above the elbow to his hand. "Im excited," Fernandez said with a grin. Roberto Osuna Jersey .Cullen scored the go-ahead goal at 13:47 of the third period and Nashville beat the slumping Dallas Stars 3-2 on Thursday in a game that wasnt decided until the last shot of the night.New York, NY (SportsNetwork.com) - New York Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. and Baltimore Ravens linebacker C.J. Mosley have been chosen as the NFLs Offensive and Defensive Rookies of the Month for December. Beckham led the league in receptions (43), receivving yards (606) and touchdown catches (seven).dddddddddddd His receiving yards total is the most by a rookie in any calendar month in NFL history. Mosley registered 27 tackles and two sacks while helping the Ravens clinch a playoff spot. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz