Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

27.02.2019 09:36
Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout inning Antworten

Chaz Mostert will be among the many Supercars drivers doing anti-rain dances to end Melbournes mini-monsoon in time for the Sandown 500.The Victorian capital will host the 500km classic at the end of one of its wettest weeks of the year.Rain and Supercars dont mix well - as this years Clipsal 500 showed - meaning team owners will be hoping for fine conditions during Saturdays qualifying sessions and Sundays race.If not, Mostert said everyone could expect a wild ride.Hopefully it dries out by the weekend or we get some dry segments. If not its going to be a pretty hard weekend, he said.Youve got to learn to drive around it. Sandown does get pretty slippery in the wet ... theres not much grip.The season-opening Clipsal 500 saw a thunderstorm on the brink of the green light, leading to calamitous scenes and a stunning race win by local Nick Percat.Even if it doesnt rain, new rules that dictate soft tyres must be used in dry weather will make for dramatic racing.Were going to be quicker and the degradation will be higher ... that will bring in a lot more strategy, Mostert said.The way (the tyres) tear up and marble across the race is pretty crazy.If you run off line youre able to scoot off on marbles ... with 500 kilometres worth of marbles on the track, passing is going to be very, very hard.Steve Owen will partner the in-form Mostert through the Enduro Cup.The 24-year-old has five top-five finishes from his last six races but says hes too far back to make an unlikely run for the championship - even as the endurance races double the amount of points on offer each weekend.Trying for the championship is unrealistic with six guys in front of me and 300 points or so up the road, he said.When youve got the consistency of (Jamie) Whincup and (Shane) van Gisbergen, whose bad days might be a fifth, its pretty hard.And (Craig) Lowndesy whos more consistent than ever and Frosty (Mark Winterbottom) who makes sure he finishes every race.But were still chipping away. Our goal is top five.If we surprise ourselves by going up further its been a great weekend. Zapatillas Baratas España Online . A big centre with all the tools to be an elite player, Johansen paced the Blue Jackets with a standout game Saturday night. He had a goal and two assists for a career-high three points as Columbus beat the New York Islanders 5-2 to snap a five-game losing streak. Zapatillas Baratas España . You can watch the game live on TSN at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. The Flyers had won seven of eight before dropping their last two outings on consecutive days over the weekend. Philadelphia was handed a 6-3 loss by the visiting Tampa Bay Lightning on Saturday afternoon before dropping a 4-1 decision to the Rangers the following night in New York City. http://www.barataszapatillas.es/ . The Australian is competing in his final season in Formula One and still looking for his first win this year. He will look to end Vettels run of six straight race wins on Sunday. Webber, who is fifth in the championship, earned his second pole from the past three races and 13th of his career. Zapatillas Baratas Online . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. Zapatillas Baratas Outlet . The showiest items on Calgarys lot were forwards Mike Cammalleri and Lee Stempniak. Both will be unrestricted free agents this summer. CLEVELAND -- LeBron James has often avoided talking about trying to match Michael Jordans accomplishments. Now hes chasing the ghost of arguably the greatest player in NBA history.Fresh off leading the Cavaliers to an NBA championship and bringing Cleveland its first title since 1964, James, in a story posted online by Sports Illustrated , recently told young players at a camp in Los Angeles that his motivation is this ghost Im chasing. The ghost played in Chicago.The ghost, of course, is Jordan, who led the Bulls to six titles. James has admired Jordan since he was a kid and reveres him to this day. James has typically sidestepped questions about being in Jordans elite company, and the 31-year-old tells SI hes hoping to build on his sterling resume.My career is totally different than Michael Jordans, James tells SIs Lee Jenkins. What Ive gone through is totally different than what he went through. What he did was unbelievable, and I watched it unfold. I looked up to him so much. I think its cool to put myself in position to be one oof those great players, but if I can ever put myself in position to be the greatest player, that would be something extraordinary.ddddddddddddWhile James is only halfway to matching Jordans number of titles, ending Clevelands drought in historic fashion -- the Cavs overcame a 3-1 deficit to beat Golden State -- will always separate him from other players.This was bigger for me than the first and the second, James tells SI, because of everything it represents.James chose not to play on a fourth U.S. Olympic basketball team this summer and his spent his off-season in L.A., where he owns a home and has numerous business connections.In the SI piece, James discusses his drive to bring a championship to his home state and how he sent his teammates a text message following their loss to the Warriors in Game 4. He wrote: Let it go, play hard, be focused, follow my lead, and Ill make sure you get home for a Game 6. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz