Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

27.02.2019 09:36
on Tuesday night in a video posted on Uninterrupt Antworten

PITTSBURGH -- The Pittsburgh Pirates and St. Louis Cardinals are feeling as if it is September.That means different things to the clubs, which meet Tuesday in the middle game of a three-game series at PNC Park.The Cardinals blistered the Pirates 12-6 in the series opener Monday, inching themselves closer to a playoff spot, while Pittsburgh lost for a season-worst seventh game in a row and might be seeing the possibility of the postseason slipping away.Pittsburgh is 4 1/2 games behind St. Louis, which sits in the second National League wild-card spot and has a chance to overtake the San Francisco Giants for home-field advantage in the wild-card game.Its a big one, a big win against a very tough team in a tough place to win here in Pittsburgh. Well take it, man, said St. Louis starter and winner Monday, Adam Wainwright. Well take it and well move on to the next one.Cardinals manager Mike Matheny had such a good time watching his club produce on offense Monday that the nearly 3 1/2-hour game flew by.Were scoring, I dont care how long we stay out there, said Matheny, whose team has won two games in a row following a three-game losing streak during which St. Louis scored just four runs. I just like watching guys get into a good place offensively.Offense has been just one of the problems for Pittsburgh.While starting pitching has been mostly a strength with the bullpen inconsistent, the Pirates had their rookie starter, Chad Kuhl, knocked out after two innings Monday, and the bullpen wasnt a lot better.In addition, the Pirates are struggling to score. Their six runs Monday was their most in seven games. They have been shut out in three of their past six games.Were trying to figure ourselves out and get out of this and get back to playing baseball the way we want to play, Pittsburgh shortstop Jordy Mercer said. We just have to keep going. Every day is a new day, a new start.I dont know the reason for it. We just havent played the baseball we want to play.Manager Clint Hurdle, who heard the home fans boo loudly at times Monday, is keeping his chin up.Youve got to fight every day for success, he said, and he believes his players are still willing to do that.I think theyre realistic about it, Hurdle said. There comes a point in time you play at this level, honest self-evaluation plays a part of it. Its not just a trend. Its not just a cycle. Youve got to find ways to get better and win.Guys are showing up and playing. Sometimes you just dont play as well as you need to play to win a game.St. Louis right-hander Luke Weaver (1-2, 3.86 ERA) is scheduled to make his fifth major league start Tuesday against Pittsburgh. He has 17 strikeouts over his past two starts. Weaver has never faced the Pirates.Pittsburgh will counter with veteran right-hander Ryan Vogelsong (3-4, 3.56 ERA). He is 2/3 with a 3.44 ERA in six starts since being reinstated from the disabled list after surgery for facial fractures.Vogelsongs lone appearance against St. Louis this year came in relief, when he allowed two hits and a walk but no runs in one-third of an inning on May 8. For his career against the Cardinals, Vogelsong is 3-7 with a 5.75 ERA in 22 games (11 starts). Cheap Old Skool Free Shipping . The giant slalom world champion slipped during her first run in the morning, landing on her back and then twisting forward before getting her leg caught in the protective material on the side of the slope. Cheap Old Skool Authentic . The Cleveland Indians, Tampa Bay Rays, and Texas Rangers all won on Sunday meaning the Rangers will host the Rays in a play-in game on Monday. http://www.cheapoldskool.com/ . It was just business as usual for the Thunder at home. Durant scored 32 points and the Thunder beat the Bulls 107-95 on Thursday night for their eighth straight win. Wholesale Old Skool .J. -- Josh Cribbs was in the Pro Bowl in February and out of a job six months later. Old Skool Outlet .Y. -- Vancouver Canucks goaltender Roberto Luongo had little trouble picking up his first shutout of the season against a Buffalo Sabres team thats having trouble scoring goals. CHICAGO -- Dwyane Wade is confident that hes going to win a World Series bet he has with his good friend, Cleveland Cavaliers star LeBron James.Wade, who will play his first regular-season game as a Chicago Bull on Thursday night, bet James the Chicago Cubs would defeat the Cleveland Indians in the World Series. Wade revealed the first part of the bet on Tuesday night in a video posted on Uninterrupted, saying the loser of the bet had to show up to the winners home arena in a full uniform of the winners team. If the Cubs win, James would have to show up to the first Bulls-Cavs game in Chicago wearing a full Cubs uniform. If the Indians win, Wade would wear an Indians uniform to the first Bulls-Cavs game in Cleveland.I feel very good about being 1-1, Wade said after Thursdays shootaround. It was tough because we made the bet and they was up 1-0 right away. But were in a good place right now.Wade explained that the loser of the bet needs to dress himself to the nines, making sure all the baseball details were covered.Its your job to get your own, Wade said of the jersey. But you got to come in looking like one of the players, for sure. Im talking about glove, bat, whatever you decide.Wade also revealed a second part to the wager between the close friends.I havent thought about [the uniform] because I dont plan on losing, Wade said. We havent thought that far. Wevee got a little time before we play each other.dddddddddddd But [the bet] is just something friendly. Weve got two parts to the bet. That was one, the friendly one, that we thought was cool and then weve got another one where we send each other certain cases of wine depending on who wins or loses as well.James and many of his Cavs teammates were in attendance during Game 2 of the World Series on Wednesday night, and Wade is hopeful he will be in attendance on Friday night during Game 3 at Wrigley Field.As for his Bulls debut against the Boston Celtics on Thursday night, Wade, who signed with the Bulls over the summer after 13 years with the Miami Heat, sounds excited about the atmosphere.I got a lot of my family that didnt even show up, they didnt even want to see the preseason, said Wade, who expects to play 30-32 minutes to start. ?They didnt want to hear my name being called yet. So tonight will be pretty special -- for me and for my family. My family will all get to be here and get to hear my name being called here. We grew up Chicago Bulls fans. Its cool from there, and outside of there I just want to go out and win a ballgame. Figure out a way to come out here against a very good team and get a win to start this thing off right. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz