Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

02.04.2019 08:03
ere.Thats a guy I look up to, and I want to b Antworten

BATON ROUGE, La. -- LSU running back Leonard Fournette?did not play in Saturday nights 34-13 win over?Jacksonville State?as he continues to nurse a left ankle injury.The Heisman Trophy contender was in a purple tracksuit, watching warm-ups, about 30 minutes prior to kickoff.Coach Les Miles said late this week that Fournettes status would be a game-time decision and acknowledged after Saturdays win that he didnt have any intention of playing Fournette as the team took the field for pregame warm-ups.?I have to be honest with you, after he moved around, I dont think its something that he wanted to do, and were fortunate to have talented backs, Miles said.?Fournette reinjured his left ankle late in LSUs 16-14 loss to Wisconsin?last Saturday.?He initially sprained the ankle in an August scrimmage and missed a week of practice, though Miles has said the injury is not a serious one.Miles wasnt definitive about Fournettes status for next weeks SEC opener against Mississippi State?but sounded optimistic that he would be ready to play.?We should certainly see him back healthy here pretty quick, Miles said.?Fournette accounted for 176 of LSUs 257 total yards against Wisconsin, a season after leading the FBS in rushing yards per game (162.8).In his absence, running back?Derrius Guice?rushed for 155 yards,?including a 4-yard TD and a 44-yard run to set up another LSU score.[Fournette] told me dont be nervous, do what we always do and just seize the moment because its here now. You cant turn back, Guice said. I just had to step up and take over while he wasnt there.Thats a guy I look up to, and I want to be like him. Him having faith in me and giving me advice is always much-needed for me. Hopefully I can do it every time my names called upon. Thats the goal.The Associated Press contributed to this report.? Nike Air Max Zalando . After a lengthy wait, persistent rain finally forced the postponement of the Nationals game against the Miami Marlins on Saturday night. The teams, and a few thousand fans, waited nearly four hours from the 7:05 scheduled start time before an announcement was made shortly before 11 p. Nike Air Max Salg . JOHNS, N. http://www.airmaxzalando.com/ . 9. Price, heading to the 2014 Olympics for Canada, was named the First Star after posting wins in three starts with a 1.00 goals-against average and a .971 save percentage. Billig Nike Air Max Zalando . In the lead up - which seemed to begin the moment Mike Geiger blew the whistle in Houston last Thursday night - the Impact rumour mill went into overdrive. The speculation went into meltdown mode, of the golden nugget variety. Air Max Sko Zalando . Argentina winger Ezequiel Lavezzi and France midfielder Blaise Matuidi scored, with star striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic setting up both despite having a poor game by his high standards. Forward Eduardo gave Ajaccio the lead in the sixth minute after being set up by right winger Benjamin Andre, and the Corsican side looked comfortable in the first half, with the lively Johan Cavalli causing problems with his probing runs from midfield. PARIS -- Attacking midfielder Thomas Lemar has been called up to the France squad for Fridays World Cup qualifier against Sweden as a replacement for injured winger Kingsley Coman.The French Football Federation says Coman, who plays for Bayern Munich, has hurt his left knee and left ankle.The 20-year-old Lemar has done well for second-place Monacoo this season, scoring four league goals and one in the Champions League.dddddddddddde could make his international debut either against Sweden at Stade de France or against Ivory Coast in a friendly match next Tuesday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz