Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

02.04.2019 08:03
like I like to think we are.Oklahoma, w Antworten

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Cam Newton said NFL players are owed the opportunity to celebrate after big plays.The reigning Most Valuable Player said Tuesday he has no idea if the NFLs sinking TV ratings early this season are tied to the leagues crackdown on celebrations, but the man who made the dab famous agrees with others players that they should be allowed to express themselves.The league has to understand its entertaining to see that, Newton said.Newton, whose Panthers host the New Orleans Saints on Thursday night, said he tuned into Monday nights game to see how New York Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. would celebrate if he scored a touchdown. Beckham didnt disappoint, doing his best impersonation of Michael Jacksons Thriller dance, prompting a giddy Newton to imitate Beckhams dance from behind the podium.Beckham wasnt flagged for excessive celebration, but some players have been this season.If it was up to me, there would be no type of.... Newton said, before breaking into a wide smile. Youre asking a person who celebrates. But its fun. Its like when a person gets a sack, I try not to look to see what they do, but its all in the game.Newton grew up in Atlanta watching Deion Sanders high-step into the end zone and still remembers wanting to wear a bandanna like the old Miami Dolphins so he could look cool.Given how hard NFL players work leading up to games -- were here until 10 at night and back in at 6 a.m., he said -- they deserve to let loose when a play goes as planned.All of that bottled up inside of you and being able to do exactly what you planned and foresaw yourself doing, you are owed something, Newton said. Some people let it out with a celebration. Some people let it out in different way. Its a give and take thing. But its kind of reciprocated feeling when a fan goes to see their favorite player and sees them celebrating.Newton said people stop him all of the time out when hes out in public and want to talk about his first down celebrations or doing the dab after a touchdown -- mostly stuff that doesnt involve actual plays on the field.The little nuances of the game, people cant get enough of, Newton said. I know I cant.Game notes Panthers center Ryan Kalil and linebacker Shaq Thompson were full participants in practice Tuesday after missing the last two game with injuries. Left tackle Michael Oher remains out with a concussion.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap Nike Shoes Online . Colin Wilson had two goals and an assist, and Mike Fisher scored a goal and helped set up two others in the Predators 6-4 victory over the Red Wings on Monday night. Wholesale Air Max For Sale . The move comes after the Canadiens were approached by the Buffalo Sabres for permission to speak to Dudley - a former Sabres player and head coach. "The Sabres called for permission and I appreciate that, Im flattered, Dudley told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun of ESPN. http://www.cheapshoesnike.com/ . During the athletes parade, the 23-strong Ukrainian team was represented by a lone flagbearer in an apparent protest at the presence of Russian troops in Ukraines Crimean peninsula. Nike Shoes Wholesale China . The move comes after the Canadiens were approached by the Buffalo Sabres for permission to speak to Dudley - a former Sabres player and head coach. "The Sabres called for permission and I appreciate that, Im flattered, Dudley told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun of ESPN. Authentic Wholesale Nike Shoes . Despite dominating possession, Schalke needed an own goal from Nicolas Hoefler for the breakthrough a minute before the interval. The Freiburg midfielder misjudged Jefferson Farfans corner and bundled the ball into his own net. Oklahoma State has made an impressive recovery to again go into Bedlam with a chance to win the Big 12 title.And Cowboys coach Mike Gundy still insists that their record is even better than what officially is 9-2 with a seven-game winning streak since losing their conference opener.You dont get to 10 wins very often, and double digits is a pretty special place to be, Gundy said after their 31-6 victory at TCU.This is the fourth time in six seasons since the Big 12 went to 10 teams without divisions, and second year in a row, that 10th-ranked Oklahoma State (9-2, 7-1 Big 12) will prepare for its rivalry game against seventh-ranked Oklahoma (9-2, 8-0) still in title contention. But the Cowboys only Big 12 championship was five years ago.Oklahoma State took 10-1 records into Bedlam in 2011, 2013 and 2015.Gundy truly believes the Cowboys are 10-1 again this season since officials admitted after their 30-27 loss to Central Michigan on Sept. 10 that the game-ending Hail Mary touchdown pass on an untimed play should have never happened.No one will ever convince me we didnt get the win, Gundy said again late Saturday.Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops seems to agree with him.In my eyes theyve only got one loss if you play by the rules, Stoops said. So a really good football team, playing well right now, like I like to think we are.Oklahoma, which is going for its 10th Big 12 title, won 56-28 at West Virginia late Saturday night to win its eighth game in a row since two non-conference losses.The Cowboys and Sooners both have the Thanksgiving weekend off before the finale Dec. 3 in Norman. The winner is the Big 12 champ since the league no longer declares co-champions.There is no debate about Oklahoma States 35-24 loss at Baylor on Sept. 24, or how the Cowboys have pushed forward since those two setbacks in a three-game span..ddddddddddddEverybody has that fire in their eyes, senior running back Chris Carson said. We forgot about it and got back to work ... and things have been picking up for us.Carson and Justice Hill combined for 302 of Oklahoma States 334 yards rushing in the most lopsided home loss for TCU (5-5, 3-4) in coach Gary Pattersons 16 seasons. Hill finished with 155 yards on 16 carries, and Carson had 147 yards on 17 carries.In 2010, when the Big 12 still had 12 teams and two divisions, Oklahoma State was also 10-1 for Bedlam. After the Cowboys lost 47-41, both finished 6-2 in the South Division and the Sooners, with the head-to-head tiebreaker, went to the last Big 12 title game and beat Nebraska.Oklahoma State clinched the outright Big 12 title in 2011 with a 44-10 win over the Sooners -- on Dec. 3, the same date at this at this year game. When the Cowboys lost 33-24 at home against Oklahoma in 2013, a week after beating Baylor, the Bears won the league by one game over Oklahoma State.Last season, with quarterback Mason Rudolph dealing with a broken foot, the Cowboys lost 58-23 at home and Oklahoma claimed another conference title.I think being in it last year and then kind of having it slip through my fingers, not being able to play, Im just really excited, Rudolph said.Its the first time we are able to host, basically, the Big 12 championship, Oklahoma quarterback Baker Mayfield said. Weve been having a one-week-at-a-time mindset and were taking care of business and were right where we want to be right now.---AP Sports Writer John Raby in Morgantown, West Virginia, contributed to this report.---More AP college football at www.collegefootball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25 ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz