Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

27.03.2019 06:34
while striking out three.If I could t Antworten

OAKLAND, Calif. -- The Chicago White Sox placed centre fielder Dewayne Wise on the 15-day disabled list Sunday with a strained right hamstring that he injured trying to score from second in a May 25 win against the Miami Marlins. Wise said he isnt able to get to his top speed without fearing his hamstring will pop. "It just hasnt gotten any better," Wise said. "I told them yesterday that at this point I cant be myself out on the field. I cant do the things that I do. It was pretty much my decision to tell them I think its best for the team to go ahead and put me on (the DL) because I cant pinch run and do stuff like that." Wise approached manager Robin Ventura to let him know the leg wasnt improving and had fear of a serious injury if he kept playing through the condition. The White Sox recalled outfielder Jordan Danks from Triple-A Charlotte to fill Wises roster spot. "Its been something thats kind of there for a while and hasnt been really able to go," Ventura said of Wise. "Hes got to get it better where he can go out and do what you need him to do, steal a base or play on occasion. ... He hasnt done a whole lot. Hamstrings are tricky. Any time you do something, it could strain. Hes the one who came to me." Also Sunday, Chicago first baseman and designated hitter Paul Konerko sat out because of recurring stiffness in his neck. He believes he will play Monday at Seattle and perhaps even be available off the bench in the finale against the As. Konerko was receiving treatment before the series finale against the Oakland Athletics. He had a hard time getting comfortable sleeping overnight into Sunday morning. "Better but not out of the woods," he said. "Just keep working it out of there. Much better than yesterday as far as releasing. Not really worried about it. I can get back in there if not later today hopefully tomorrow for sure if it keeps going away at the pace its going. I have these once a year for the last few years for some reason. They kind of stop you in your tracks when you get them but then theyre kind of gone not long after that." The White Sox announced that Ventura will miss games against the As in Chicago next Thursday and Friday to attend his daughters high school graduation. Bench coach Mark Parent will manage the team Thursday, then he leaves for Friday and Saturdays games for a family graduation of his own, and also in California. Pitching coach Don Cooper will manage the club Friday at home against Oakland. Special assistant Vance Law will join the team for three games to provide another coach, then Ventura is scheduled to return next Saturday. Cheap Authentic NCAA Jerseys . Ryan Garbutt had a goal and two assists as Dallas snapped a six-game losing streak with a 5-2 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. Cheap USA College Jerseys . According the Toronto Star, a knee injury will keep Sundin out of the lineup, which includes former teammates Gary Roberts, Darcy Tucker, Tie Domi and Curtis Joseph. http://www.cheapcollegejerseys.us.com/ . -- Jaye Marie Green shot a 4-under 68 on Thursday to increase her lead to five strokes after the second round of the LPGA Tours qualifying tournament. Cheap USA College Jerseys Free Shipping .J. -- Josh Cribbs was in the Pro Bowl in February and out of a job six months later. Cheap College Jerseys . JOHNS, N. WASHINGTON -- Colorado rookie pitcher Jeff Hoffman will never be accused of easing his way into the major leagues.After a rough debut last Saturday against the Chicago Cubs, Hoffman showed progress on Friday night, keeping the Rockies close during his six innings before the Washington Nationals scored four runs in the seventh and held on for an 8-5 victory.After allowing seven runs -- six earned -- in four innings against the NL Central-leading Cubs, Hoffman (0-2) allowed four runs -- three earned -- against Washington, the first-place team in the NL East.He gave up some runs early and really fought to get through six. Putting down that sixth inning I think was a nice step for him, manager Walt Weiss said. Hes got a good arm. I like what I see from him the second time out here.Jayson Werth and Daniel Murphy hit solo homers and drove in two runs each, and Gio Gonzalez earned his 100th career victory for Washington.Next up for the 23-year-old Hoffman: the Los Angeles Dodgers, who sit atop the NL West.I feel really grateful for the opportunity, said Hoffman, who was acquired from the Blue Jays in the trade for Troy Tulowitzki. I feel like they pulled me up at a good time to test me and to test our team.Hoffman allowed six hits and four walks, while striking out three.If I could take one thing away, I think I did a decent job of limiting all the damage, he said. I got out of that bases loaded with no outs (in the fourth) with only one run, so I thought I did a decent job there.Gonzalez (9-9) threw six innings and allowed two runs and four hits with one walk and five strikeouts.Closer Mark Melancon retired Christhian Adames for the final out. Melancon entered the game shortly after Nick Hundley hit a three-run homer off Shawn Kelley to pull the Rockies within three.Colorados Ryan Raburn was 2 for 2 with a double and two runs scored, while Hundlley was 3 for 4 with his seventh homer and four RBI.ddddddddddddMurphy gave the Nationals a 4-2 lead in the fifth with his team-leading 25th homer. The solo blast gave the Nationals second baseman 500 career RBI.Nationals rookie Trea Turner led off multiple innings with an infield single and his speed caused the Rockies to commit three errors. Turner stole his 16th base and scored two runs.The Nationals blew the game open with a four-run seventh off reliever Matt Carasiti, highlighted by a two-run triple by Bryce Harper.Hasnt been in great counts, Weiss said of Carasiti, who saw his ERA climb to 12.27. Not commanding his fastball, and falling behind hitters.WELCOME TO THE SHOW:The Rockies recalled INF Stephen Cardullo from Triple-A Albuquerque on Friday, marking the first time the 28-year-old has been on an active major league roster. He went 0 for 3 with a walk. Cardullo played four years of independent ball -- where he was named MVP of the Canadian-American Association in 2015 -- before signing a minor league deal with the Rockies in January.TRAINERS ROOMRockies: 2B D.J. LeMahieu participated in the pregame workout, but was held out a third straight game with a wrist injury. Weiss said that barring any issues from the workout, he anticipates LeMahieu returning to the lineup Saturday. LeMahieu entered play Friday second in the National League with a .344 average.UP NEXTRockies: LHP Jorge De La Rosa (8-7, 5.07 ERA) will look to build off his best start of the season when he takes the mound Saturday against the Nationals and RHP A.J. Cole (0-1, 5.14 ERA). De La Rosa threw a career-high tying eight innings and allowed two runs and four hits with one walk and six strikeouts in an 11-4 win over the Cubs on Aug. 21. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz