Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

05.11.2019 09:06
andidate.The three vacant FIFA seats for Antworten

After Michael van Gerwen was crowned Premier League champion, we asked Sky Sports experts to pick a player who could force his way into next years line-up. The world No 1 enjoyed a triumphant season as he finished top of the 10-man table and then defeated Phil Taylor in the final to claim the title for the second time at The O2.But can a new contender emerge to challenge Van Gerwen next year, or should a past challenger be welcomed back to the 2017 competition? We asked Mighty Mike, our Sky Sports pundits and the PDC chairman to reveal their Premier League picks...Michael van Gerwen: Vincent van der Voort It would be Vincent van der Voort or Simon Whitlock. Vincent is my best mate of course and I would like to have him in the Premier League. Hes a good darts player.As for the rest, I dont really care, I like to beat everyone.Wayne Mardle: Stephen Bunting I would love to see Stephen Bunting back in. I just feel that he let himself down when he was in it. I would like to see Bunting there, because the way he plays, the speed he plays, and how he plays, would suit the Premier League. Wayne Mardle It wasnt a year too soon, I just think he found it tougher than he thought he would. Youve got to be ready mentally.I would like to see Bunting there, because the way he plays, the speed he plays, and how he plays, would suit the Premier League. You see something in players where you think theyre so good, they just need to believe they are.Rod Studd: Alan Chuck Norris This is Alans second year in the PDC and he moved across after coming runner-up in the BDO World Championships. He ran into Stephen Bunting in the final, who was playing at his absolute best. Alan Norris produced an 11-dart leg in win over Robert Thornton at the PDC World Championships He had a really good debut year in the PDC, reached the quarter-finals of the Worlds at Ally Pally, where it looked like he had the beating of Jelle Klaasen until the Dutchman reeled off three brilliant legs on the trot to knock him out.He throws quick, hes aggressive, hits a lot of 180s and would be good entertainment for the Premier League. John Part: Vincent van der Voort I like Vincent van der Voort. He has electric fast play and when hes playing well hes just about as good as anybody.Obviously there are consistency issues and Im not sure he could necessarily handle the Premier League. The talent level can be discouraging sometimes if you dont get off to a good start, but that would go for anybody coming into the Premier League. Vincent van der Voort defeated Phil Taylor in first round of 2015 World Grand Prix Hes got enough experience now that I think, given the opportunity, he might do fairly well. I wouldnt say he would come in and win it, but he could possibly put on a good show for much of the season. Rod Harrington: Benito van de Pas I would go for one of the newcomers, because I believe the game relies on them. One person who is standing out - his form has been brilliant over the last year - is Benito van de Pas. There could be a good bit of rivalry there and I think Benito will become the second best player in Holland. Rod Harrington Big Ben from Holland, he hacks it with the big boys, and has beaten Michael van Gerwen on two or three occasions. There could be a good bit of rivalry there and I think Benito will become the second best player in Holland.Dave Clark: Jelle Klaasen I would like to see Jelle. Hes got the panache, hes got the style, and would get the crowd going. Hes got all the attributes, hes playing great darts at the moment, and could be a real threat. Klaasen could do some damage next year. He could handle the big stage, hes proven that already. Dave Clark If they went back to Rotterdam, he would get a red-hot reception too. He could handle the big stage, hes proven that already.PDC Chairman, Barry Hearn PDC chairman Barry Hearn (left) with Premier League runner-up Phil Taylor There are two or three out there. I think Jelle Klaasen is right up there. I like Benito van de Pas, hes playing well and is a young man with a lot of potential who is improving all the time. I like Gerwyn Price from Wales and I like Daryl Gurney from Ireland.Its probably getting to the time when these kids have got to have a chance and see what they can do on the big stage. Watch more live darts action from the World Cup of Darts, starting at 7pm on Thursday June 2, on Sky Sports 1. Also See: WATCH: Story of Play-off night Mardle: MVG on another level MVG wins Premier League Taylor: MVG is like AJ Wholesale Yeezy Shop . 1, meaning problems for the doping controls at both major international sports events next year. The World Anti-Doping Agency provisionally suspended the Moscow Antidoping Center on Sunday, saying its operations must improve or a six-month ban on the facilitys accreditation will be imposed. Cheap Yeezy China . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. https://www.yeezychina.us/ . 10 Texas A&Ms offence dominated as usual against SMU. Wholesale Yeezy China . 10 VCU 85-67 on Thursday night at the Puerto Rico Tip-Off. The Seminoles (4-0) have scored at least 80 points in each of their games. Discount Yeezy Store . The Masters champion and winner of last weeks Australian PGA has a three-round total of 14-under 199 at Royal Melbourne. "Im in a really good position for tomorrow," Scott said. KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia -- The Asian Football Confederation has postponed elections to choose FIFA Council delegates for a second time.The Asian governing body on Wednesday canceled a Feb. 28 meeting in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, which was to replace an election congress cut short in India in September. That was amid an apparent protest against the FIFA ethics committee for excluding a Qatari candidate.The three vacant FIFA seats for Asia, including one for women, and the position held by Olympic powerbroker Sheik Ahmad of Kuwait will now be voted on in Manama, Bahrain, on the sidelines of the FIFA Congress on May 11.The AFC said the change was made to fit with a new schedule of FIFA Council meetings. FIFAs ruling panel will have its first meeting of the year in January instead of March in Zurich, leaving the usual May meeting as the first opportunity for newly elected delegates to take part.Asia is the only one of FIFAs six continental confederations to miss a September deadline to elect new positions, including at least one woman from each region, on an expanded 37-member council chaired by President Gianni Infantino.Four candidates -- ffrom Qatar, China, Iran and Singapore -- were competing for two mens seats in Goa, India, and the womens election had three candidates, from Australia, Bangladesh and North Korea.ddddddddddddays before the election, Qatar soccer federation vice president Saoud Al-Mohannadi was excluded during a FIFA ethics investigation into claims he refused to cooperate with a previous ethics case. He has since been banned for one year.A key part of FIFA reforms after years of corruption scandals is that all new candidates for senior positions must pass an integrity and eligibility check.Sheik Ahmad, a longtime influential IOC member, joined the FIFA Council last year and was announced last month to be standing for another two-year term instead of the usual four-year mandate.He has continued his FIFA duties despite Kuwait being banned from international soccer for the past year. FIFA and the IOC intervened in a dispute over government interference in the independent management of Kuwaits national soccer and Olympic bodies. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz