Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

05.11.2019 09:05
with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and ha Antworten

Nathan Cleverly lifted the WBA light heavyweight title to become a two-time world champion after Juergen Braehmer pulled out with an injury midway through their fight.A close fight was set for an exciting second half and there were no signs that Braehmer had suffered the injury before the surprising finish at the Jahnsportforum in Neubrandenburg, Germany.Braehmer (48-3, 35 KOs), a two-time world champion, did not look in too much distress when he walked over to Cleverlys corner before the start of the seventh round to tell him he was retiring injured. A rematch now seems likely.?Im just very grateful to be world champion again, I loved being world champion before and I lost my belt and I needed that belt back in my life, said Cleverly.Im very grateful for Juergen Braehmer giving me shot at title, and if he wants a rematch we have a rematch clause. I broke him up the first six rounds and it was inevitable what was going to happen, but if he wants a rematch I will do it.Cleverly (30-3, 16 KOs), 29, had not fought for almost a year since a 12-round brutal brawl with Andrzej Fonfara. That unanimous points defeat to Fonfara was Cleverlys third loss in three years and he climbed through the ropes much in need of a career boost.The Welshman lost his WBO version of the world title when Sergey Kovalev stopped him in 2013 and a year later he stepped up to cruiserweight to lose a split points decision to British rival Tony Bellew.But Cleverly showed his career is very much still alive with a sharp start in what was an absorbing fight that was intriguingly poised until its sudden finish.Braehmer, 38 next week, will want a rematch after ruling as WBA champion since December 2013 with six defences, all at home in Germany.Braehmer, who defeated Cleverlys fellow Welshman Enzo Maccarinelli in 2013, had been due to face Cleverly in 2011 but pulled out with an injury that saw him stripped of the WBO belt that the Welshman would go on to hold for two years.Cleverly began hoping to make Braehmer look his age by setting a high tempo pace, but the champion was the more accurate with his punches.Southpaw Braehmer began getting through with backhands and was not unsettled by the pressure Cleverly was putting on him in the first four rounds.Many of Cleverlys punches were blocked but Braehmer was better at finding the target on the counter.Cleverly had a good fifth round as he maintained a relentless workrate and the fight was close before an unexpected end.Braehmer did not appear injured during the sixth round but before the start of the seventh round he walked over to Cleverlys corner to congratulate him.Braehmer held an ice pack to his right pack as the decision was announced that revives Cleverlys career.Im still maturing and maybe it was too early before, said Cleverly.This is the second phase of my career and it feels the right time. It was a matter of letting him tire himself out and break him up. I took the steam out of him and he folded a bit earlier than I expected. Custom Houston Astros Nike Jerseys . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. Wholesale Custom Baseball Jerseys . If ever they start actually putting pictures beside words in the dictionary, the Blue Jays left-handers mug will appear beside “Consistency. https://www.custombaseballnikejerseys.com/?tag=custom-chicago-cubs-nike-jerseys . Hargreaves began his career in 2008 with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and has played with the Edmonton Eskimos and last season with the Saskatchewan Roughriders. Custom Baltimore Orioles Nike Jerseys . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. Custom Milwaukee Brewers Nike Jerseys . -- Arizona knocked off some quality opponents, rolled over a few overmatched ones and grinded out victories even when things didnt go so well. The New York Red Bulls can clinch their seventh consecutive playoff appearance with a win over the Montreal Impact on Saturday at Red Bull Arena in Harrison, N.J.Currently in second place in the Eastern Conference, two points behind Toronto FC, the Red Bulls (12-9-9) havent lost an MLS game in 12 matches since a 2-0 setback to New York City FC on July 3. The Red Bulls are 6-0-6 in that span.New York is 6-0-0 against Montreal at Red Bull Arena.The Impact (9-9-11) will look to move closer to securing their own playoff berth. A victory for Montreal would help put distance between the club and a crowded Eastern Conference field that is vying for the final two playoff spots.The fifth-place Impact can also move closer to a top-four spot in the standings, ensuring them a home game in the opening round. The top six teams qualify for the posstseason.ddddddddddddRed Bulls striker Bradley Wright-Phillips became the first player in MLS history to score 20-plus goals in two separate seasons, hitting for a pair of strikes in a 3-3 draw with Toronto FC on Sunday. It was the 15th multiple-goal game for Wright-Phillips in his four MLS seasons.I think one of the things that makes Brad so unique is that he is the complete package, Red Bulls coach Jesse Marsch told reporters this week. Hes so good in the box and in the air. His movement is so good.He doesnt get frustrated. He only needs one chance and he buries it.Ignacio Piatti leads the Impact with 14 goals while Didier Drogba has added 10 goals and five assists.The Red Bulls lead MLS with 52 goals. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz