Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

31.10.2019 08:04
I guess Ill take a W any way I can get it.Hende Antworten

Two fights into Benson Hendersons Bellator MMA career, and the former UFC champion has already secured his second shot at a world title with his new promotion.Henderson (24-6) defeated Patricio Pitbull Freire by second-round TKO on Friday night after Freire retired due to a foot injury just moments after their Bellator 160 main event began to heat up at the Honda Center in Anaheim, California.The victory lifts Henderson, 32, into a title shot against lightweight champion Michael Chandler on Nov. 19. Chandler, who regained his title on June 24 with a knockout of Freires twin brother Patricky, was in attendance on Friday and playfully stared down Henderson inside the cage after the fight.Im excited, hes a tough dude, Chandler said. I have been looking forward to fighting him for a very long time. People have been looking to this matchup for a long time. So lets do it. Lets put on a show for the Bellator fans.Henderson recorded a victory of the most anticlimactic variety Friday, in a fight largely void of action that produced a chorus of boos from the crowd. The majority of the blame belonged to the overly cautious Henderson, who entered with a large size advantage over Freire (25-4), a former Bellator champion, who was moving up from featherweight.Despite being the aggressor by constantly walking Freire down, Henderson had trouble pulling the trigger in the opening round, which he allowed Freire to steal with lead right hands and inside leg kicks.Early in Round 2, Freire made him miss with a punch and shot in for the takedown. Moments later on his feet, the native of Brazil produced his finest moment by catching Henderson with a combination of clean punches.Just seconds later, however, the fight was over after Freire, the winningest fighter in Bellator history, turned away from the action in what amounted to a physical surrender as he succumbed to a foot injury. Referee John McCarthy instantly waved off the fight at two minutes, 26 seconds.I knew for sure [Freire was injured] when I checked two of his kicks. He backed away right away immediately, Henderson said. We definitely worked on checking kicks. I never thought I would end a fight by checking kicks but Ill definitely take it. I guess Ill take a W any way I can get it.Henderson recorded his first victory under the Bellator banner despite being largely ineffective offensively. The bout was his first at 155 pounds since losing a five-round decision in his promotional debut to welterweight champion Andrey Koreshkov in April. Fake Nike Air Max 270 .Y. -- Bills receiver Stevie Johnson has a bone to pick with the NFL schedule maker. Clearance Nike Air Max 270 .Y. -- Canadas Kaillie Humphries and Heather Moyse have another World Cup gold medal after winning the two-women bobsled race on Saturday in Lake Placid, N. https://www.cheapnikeairmax270china.us/ .J. -- Pitcher Carl Pavano is retiring after 14 major league seasons. Nike Air Max 270 From China . That gave fans outside Joe Louis Arena another chance to ask for autographs from the 19-year-old whose stardom in the NHL has arrived earlier than most expected. Nike Air Max 270 Outlet . President of baseball operations Larry Beinfest was fired Friday after 12 years with the Marlins. The move came as the team neared the end of its third consecutive last-place season in the NL East.GREEN BAY, Wis. -- The Green Bay Packers have signed running back Eddie Lacy, their second-round pick in this years NFL draft. Terms of the deal, announced Thursday, were not disclosed. The 5-foot-11, 230-pound Lacy earned first-team all-SEC honours last year after rushing for 1,322 yards and 17 touchdowns at Alabaama.dddddddddddd He finished with a career average of 6.77 yards per rush, the most among active players last year in major college football last year, but fell to the 61st pick because of health concerns. A hamstring problem prevented him from participating in the NFL pre-draft combine in February. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz