Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

31.10.2019 08:04
as bad as the Browns -- record-wise.d Antworten

NASCAR Xfinity Series drivers were fine playing out the stretch run of the season under the old points format that crowned the champion for consistency.Performance will be just as important under the new Chase playoff format, but drivers welcome the looming urgency of the final seven races.NASCAR will inaugurate championship Chases in the Xfinity and Camping World Truck series on Saturday at Kentucky Speedway and Loudon, New Hampshire, respectively. The knockout rounds have been in place at the Sprint Cup level since 2014, but this year will be the first time all three NASCAR series will be using them at once.The 12 Xfinity drivers in the Chase view the playoff as a second chance to correct mistakes, which under the old format was challenging at best.If it was regular-season points, wed have been out a long time ago, said Darrell Bubba Wallace, whos bunched among nine competitors with 2,000 points. We get a chance to regroup here, which is always nice when you get a reset button. We just have to go out and execute now.The Xfinity and Trucks Chases consist of seven races with three elimination rounds. Xfinity winners from Kentucky, Dover and Charlotte automatically advance to the Round of Eight with the rest of the field set on points. The top four from the next round of three races move on to the season finale at Homestead, Florida.Points were reset to 2,000 with three bonus points added for each win. Erik Jones now enters Saturday nights 300-mile race at Kentucky with 2,012, six ahead of former leader Elliott Sadler and nine more than Daniel Suarez.Jones earned his fourth Xfinity win last week at Chicagoland Speedway and has been eighth or better in three series starts at Kentucky.Sadler is familiar with the Chase after finishing ninth in Cups first playoff in 2004. He has also been in the Xfinity title hunt in recent years with runner-up finishes in 2011 and 2012.The 41-year-old veteran sees the Chase as a chance to finally break through even though his sizable lead over Jones has been cut after the reset for the playoffs.I think the Chase is great for our series, said Sadler, who has two wins, 10 top-five finishes and a series-best 23 top-10s. Any time you use the word playoff with any kind of fan, it brings a lot of attention and intensity to the sport.Even though we had to give up almost a 60-point lead, we understand that its really going to push us to the edge and the limit. The championship is definitely going to be well-earned.Sprint Cup champion Kyle Busch won the July race at Kentucky from the pole but is focused on defending his title this weekend at New Hampshire. That leaves the 1.5-mile oval to Xfinity regulars in the playoffs only stand-alone race.Drivers seem especially eager to see what the repaved, reconfigured layout offers the second time around.Going back there, I have a better idea of what I need, said Ty Dillon, who has four top-seven runs in five Xfinity races at Kentucky. Old asphalt, new asphalt, it was always good to me. Discount Air Max . LOUIS -- Heading into the final stretch of the season, the issues for the Chicago Bears banged-up defence only seem to be getting worse. Cheap Air Max Free Shipping . "Hes going to have hip surgery on Jan. 7, and hell be expected to rehabilitate for four to six months beyond that," Canucks general manager Mike Gillis said Friday in an interview. https://www.airmaxchina.us/ . Uniteds eighth defeat of a wretched campaign means Liverpool, which currently occupies the fourth and final Champions League place, could go nine points clear of its fierce rival by beating West Bromwich Albion on Sunday. Charlie Adam scored both of Stokes goals at Britannia Stadium either side of Robin van Persies equalizer, with a miserable day for seventh-place United capped by first-half injuries to centre halves Jonny Evans and Phil Jones that forced them off. Fake Air Max . LOUIS -- Rookie Tavon Austin has missed another day of practice, lessening the odds hell be ready for the St. Clearance Air Max . Deulofeu injured a muscle in his right leg in Evertons 4-1 win over Fulham in the English Premier League on Saturday. Barcelona says that its team doctors will "co-ordinate" with Evertons medical staff as Deulofeu recovers. CLEVELAND -- Eli Manning has started 194 consecutive games for the New York Giants, a remarkable run of durability that has kept them relevant for more than a decade.At this point, the Cleveland Browns would settle for one QB making it through a full game.Since making his first start on Nov. 21, 2004, Manning has not missed a game, the longest streak among active NFL players -- at any position -- and the third-longest for a quarterback in league history. Only Brett Favre (294) and Mannings older brother, Peyton (227), have been as sturdy behind center.Lets compare that to the Browns, who have gone through 21 starting QBs over the same span.In their game notes, the Giants erroneously stated the Browns have used 24 starters in Mannings era.But, hey, whos counting?I dont really know how to take that, Manning said earlier this week when told about the stunning disparity as the Giants (7-3) prepared to visit the Browns (0-11), whose quarterback carousel has been whizzing at a record rate in 2016.On Sunday, quarterback Josh McCown returns to Clevelands starting lineup, replacing rookie Cody Kessler who sustained his second concussion in less than a month last week and is only playing this season because the Browns cant protect any of their quarterbacks.Theyve started three and Cleveland has used six QBs in 2016 if you include wide receiver Terrelle Pryor, who started nine games as Oaklands quarterback in 2013 before changing positions to salvage his career.The revolving door at quarterback has only made things more challenging for Browns first-year coach Hue Jackson, who was already strapped with an inexperienced roster and has been forced to adjust on the fly.For now, Jackson can only dream of stability.He is out there all the time, Jackson said while praising Mannings toughness, timing and accountability. That is what gives you a chance to be 7-3.As expected, Manning downplayed his steadiness and spread around the praise for his permanence to others the same way he dissects a defense.I obviously give credit to my offensive line and running backs, receivers getting open quickly, he said. I try not to hang back there too long and take too many hits. I know I work hard in the offseason on flexibility and strength and knowing my protections and having a plan on my pass reads and try not to take unnecessary hits. I want to be out there each and every week for my team, for my ownership and coaches and try to put us in a situation to win each game.Here are some other thingss to note as the Browns try to end the worst start in their 66-year history:BE CAREFUL: The Giants have never faced a team as bad as the Browns -- record-wise.ddddddddddddew York hasnt played a 0-11 team in its rich history. The closest was a matchup with a 0-10 Dallas team on Dec. 4, 1960, a game that ended in a 31-31 tie. The Giants are 9-3 against teams 0-4 or worse since the 1970 merger.Still, New York coach Ben McAdoo has been preaching to his team the importance of not taking the Browns lightly.The records in this league, you can throw out the window, he said. Cleveland is a young and improving team. They are hungry to win. A lot of ballgames come down to the very end, a handful of them are within a score. We need to be ready to go.RG3 AND OUT: Robert Griffin III returned to practice this week and the quarterback could return and play in one of Clevelands last four games.The 26-year-old broke a bone in his left shoulder in the season opener, a setback that only reinforced the notion hes injury prone. Griffin, who signed a two-year deal with Cleveland, still needs to be cleared for contact, but the Browns have a bye next week, giving him more time to get ready.HEY, BROTHER: The Nassibs are reuniting over the holiday weekend.New York backup quarterback Ryan Nassib has never lined up across from his brother, Browns rookie defensive end Carl Nassib, and that wont happen unless Manning is hurt or taken out. Still, the brothers are excited to be on the same field for the first time.Browns defensive coordinator Ray Horton joked that this weeks goal is for Carl to sack Ryan.That has always been a dream of mine, Carl said.BALL HAWK: Giants safety Landon Collin is on a roll. The second-year pro from Alabama has five interceptions in the past four games, including a game-changing touchdown return against the Rams in London on Oct. 23 and a game-saving pick last week to close out the Bears. Hes the first Giants player with five picks in a four-game span in a single season since Willie Williams in 1968.He just has a nose for the football, McCown said. He flies around, plays physical and is a really intelligent football player. I certainly understand why people would be putting his name out there for the player of the year on defense because he shows up on tape.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz