Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
dasg234 Offline

30.09.2019 10:10
terrible, being sent to the losers by Brol Antworten

HAMMOND, La. -- DShaie Landor was 16 of 30 for 229 yards and two touchdowns to help Southeastern Louisiana beat Houston Baptist 37-3 on Saturday night.Rasheed Harrell scored on a 51-yard run on the Lions opening drive. Houston Baptist closed it to 7-3 on Alec Chadwicks 43-yard field goal and Southeastern Louisiana (4-3, 4-1 Southland) scored the final 30 points from there.Landor threw both TD passes in the third quarter to make it 30-3 and Darius Durall added a 16-yard TD run to cap the scoring in the fourth. The Lions won their third straight and stayed 1 1/2 games behind Sam Houston State in the conference standings.Harrell finished with nine carries for 84 yards and Julius Maracalin ran 14 times for 81 yards with a touchdown.Tony Dawson was 11 of 23 for 178 yards and an interception for Houston Baptist (2-5, 1-4).Nike Vapormax 2019 Greece . Ouellette, from Montreal, already has three Olympic gold medals since joining the team in 1999. nike vapormax greece .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. http://www.vapormaxgreece.com/nike-vapormax-flyknit-greece.html . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. Nike air vapormax plus skroutz . Boucher previously coached the Tampa Bay Lightning and had a 97-78-20 record over two-plus seasons. He was dismissed by the team last March after the Lightning struggled in the lockout-shortened season with a 13-18-1 record. nike vapormax προς πώληση . -- Teemu Selanne scored the first goal of his 22nd NHL season, and the Anaheim Ducks extended the best start in franchise history with their fifth straight victory, 3-2 over the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night.At the first ever Brooklyn Beatdown Street Fighter V tournament at ESL One, reigning Evolution 2016 champion Lee Infiltration Seon Woo was eliminated by Japans Hayashi Mago Kenryo, the best Karin player in the world.After being sent to the losers bracket by the unknown Thomas Brolynho Proen?a from Brazil, Infiltration pulled out Balrog against Magos Karin, leaving fans confused.ESPN.com caught up with Infiltration to see what he has planned after ESL One. While he wasnt thrilled to be eliminated from the top 16, his intention wasnt necessarily to win.I dont care about money, Infiltration said, when asked about missing out on a large chunk of a $75,000 prize pool. I just want to test before Capcom Cup.For Infiltration, the only tournament that matters is Capcom Cup. Every other tournament is a second priority, even those with massive prizes. I have no good experience against Karin, so Mago, hes [the] No. 1 Karin player in the world, I just want to test against him, he said.While losing to one of Japans best wasnt terrible, being sent to the losers by Brolynho was.I just got nervous, Infiltration said. Hes always attacking me, right things, good jumping, timing and good mix-up, tthrows, strike attacks.ddddddddddddnfortunately for Infiltration, there was only so much game play to absorb Brolynhos play style as it was a best-of-three format in top 32.I really, really want first-to-three, Infiltration said.It gives him more matches to study and understand players. Because for Infiltration, tournaments are the best training station ever.Due to Infiltrations intense travel schedule, he likes to make the most out of tournament play. This month, he has already attended four-to-five tournaments and has been traveling constantly. On Tuesday he will fly back to South Korea, get a day of rest and fly out to the South East Asia Major in Singapore. Then its on to Dubai and possibly to the Canada Cup after that. His only practice time is at tournaments, so hes OK with experimenting characters in high-stakes, high-pressure situations.Naysayers may claim his Evolution 2016 win was a fluke. He reaffirmed that the only tournament that matters is Capcom Cup. Everything until then is practice.Asked whether he learned a lot from ESL One: so-so. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz