Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
dasg234 Offline

30.09.2019 10:09
g on an elevated outside 93 mph fastball. Antworten

OKLAHOMA CITY -- The first part of the NBA season continues to be a roller coaster for the Oklahoma City Thunder. From winning six of their first seven games to dropping seven of their last 10, the revamped team has been anything but predictable.Coming off Friday nights overtime victory in Denver, the Thunder (9-8) completed a three-game road trip, their longest of the season so far. And they return home looking for answers for a variety of issues that seem to be hurting the team.One of those is Oklahoma Citys inability to defend the 3-point line with any tenacity. In their last 10 games, they are allowing teams to shoot 42 percent from deep, which is the worst in the NBA during that span.Thats the next step that we have to take from a defensive perspective -- the awareness, the understanding and the decision-making, Thunder coach Billy Donovan told NBA.com. Were doing a much better job of being in the right spots, but once were in that spot and have to get out to the 3-point line, there have been times weve been slow getting there or weve lost our man on the back side with exchanges. There have been times where weve given too much help.On Nov. 20, the Thunder allowed the Indiana Pacers to shoot 11 of 22 from 3-point range. Two nights later, the Los Angeles Lakers also knocked down 11 from behind the arc. Even in a win over the Brooklyn Nets, the Thunder allowed them to hit 11 3-pointers.Thunder guard Russell Westbrook, who has given up his share of uncontested 3-pointers, says it comes down to focus.Its just being focused on when to help and when not to help, Westbrook said, having a real sense of urgency on that aspect to not give up so many threes.When Oklahoma City faced Detroit earlier in the month, 3-point shooting was not a problem. The Pistons won despite knocking down only 5-of-16.In the Nov. 14 matchup, Detroit was also without the services of center Andre Drummond. When the Thunder and Pistons meet in Oklahoma City, Drummond will be in the lineup with his 14.9 points, 14 rebounds, 1.2 blocks and 1.5 steals.However, Detroit will not have guard Reggie Bullock after he suffered a meniscus tear in his left knee during Wednesdays win over Miami.Reggies a pretty even-keel guy, so hes fine outwardly, coach Stan Van Gundy told Mlive.com. But I know hes frustrated, because he wasnt ready to go at the beginning of the year and that cost him some time. And then he had worked his way back in the rotation. Its just really unfortunate for him.The Pistons have already been missing guard Reggie Jackson with a fracture in his foot. The loss of Bullock weakens an already depleted Detroit backcourt.The one piece of good news is that the Pistons expect to get Jackson back in early December. However, that doesnt help them when Van Gundy looks down the Detroit bench to find a defender to put in front of Westbrook, who had another triple-double Friday.But Van Gundy wants to see what type of mindset his Pistons can take on the road as they face a new round of adversity.Thats the kind of resilience we had a year ago. We havent necessarily had that all the time this year, Van Gundy said. It was really good to see. Now the challenge is to bring that same mindset and effort on the road. Weve got four in a row on the road, all against good teams, all of them .500 or better. Its going to be a really tough week -- four games in seven days -- its going to be difficult, so weve got to bring the same mindset and energy on the road.Shoes Sale .C. Lions has come to an end. Banks told TSN on Jan 2 that he had no interest in playing out the option year of his contract with the Lions in 2014, and he again made that clear in a conversation with Lions GM Wally Buono last week. Fake Shoes From China . -- Al Jefferson found a groove just in time for the Charlotte Bobcats. https://www.fakeshoeswholesale.com/ .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have placed centre Cody Hodgson on injured reserve and recalled two players from their AHL affiliate in Rochester. Shoes Outlet . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. Shoes China . The Australian is competing in his final season in Formula One and still looking for his first win this year. He will look to end Vettels run of six straight race wins on Sunday. Webber, who is fifth in the championship, earned his second pole from the past three races and 13th of his career.SAN DIEGO -- Arizonas Braden Shipley knew he didnt have it as Monday nights game wore on. He was right as the Diamondbacks lost 3-2 to the San Diego Padres.Later in the game I was falling behind, working deep in counts, and it drove my pitch count up, he said. Everything felt a little off.Padres starter Clayton Richard was the opposite, sharp for six-plus innings, and Wil Myers homered as San Diego snapped a three-game losing streak.Shipley (4-4), who had won three of his last four starts, was gone after four innings. Shipley surrendered three runs -- two earned -- and six hits with three strikeouts.The win in the matchup of the NL Wests worst teams elevated the Padres into a fourth-place tie with Arizona.He just started to fall behind guys, Arizona manager Chip Hale said of Shipley. Even when he got ahead he would fall back behind and put them in hitters counts.Richard (3-3) won his third straight decision, charged with two runs and six hits. He struck out two and walked two.Brandon Maurer pitched the ninth for his 11th save in 13 chances.Richard, in his second stint with the Padres, has resurrected his career as a starter. Used mostly by the Chicago Cubs as a reliever the last two years, Richard has allowed two runs or less in six of his seven starts with the Padres.San Diego acquired Richard on waivers on Aug. 6 and hes become the teams most consistent starter.Richard wasnt in trouble until the seventh when Kyle Jensens triple scored Yasmany Tomas. Philip Gosselin drove in Jensen with an infield hit when Richard was late covering first base on a grounder to the right side.Brad Hand relieved Richard and induced pinch-hitter Rickie Weeks to hit into an inning-ending double play.The Padres scored three times in the fourth inning.Myers soloo blast started the rally, coming on an elevated outside 93 mph fastball.dddddddddddd. He went the opposite way over the fence in right field for his 26th homer of the season and a franchise-record 16th at Petco Park.Alexi Amarista, who had two hits, followed with a two-run single to left, pushing the Padres ahead 3-0. It came after Derek Norris liner ricocheted off shortstop Chris Owings glove for an error.I just wanted to pitch as long as I could and give the team a chance to win, Shipley said. I was battling there at the end and kept on making pitches. But they did a good job of getting base hits and keeping that inning going.I just really didnt feel like I had the command that I normally do, especially with my offspeed stuff. These guys are good hitters and if you dont have your best stuff that day youre going to get hurt.Padres general manager A.J. Preller started his 30-day suspension for breaking Major League Baseballs protocol for medical record-keeping on Monday.TRAINERS ROOMDiamondbacks: OF A.J. Pollock (strained groin) ran for the first time since getting hurt on Sept. 9.Padres: OF Jabari Blash (sprained finger), who has been out since Aug. 19, could rejoin the team at the end of the week.UP NEXTDiamondbacks: RHP Archie Bradley (7-9, 5.07) has produced three quality starts in his last five outings, going 3-1 with a 5.19 ERA. He has split his two decisions in three starts against the Padres.Padres: RHP Paul Clemens (3-5, 4.94) has dropped three of his last four starts, but the win came in his last one. He threw five innings of scoreless ball when the Padres blanked the San Francisco Giants on Sept. 12. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz