Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

15.09.2019 03:40
nt to thank all the players. Antworten

LOS ANGELES -- For a Rams team beginning its search for a new head coach, this is a time to dream.Unless it involves Pete Carroll, apparently.The Seattle Seahawks coach, a California native who famously resurrected the Southern California program, said on Tuesdays conference call that he had no comment to reports that the Rams would love to hire him to replace Jeff Fisher, who was fired Monday. Asked if he would like to rule the possibility out entirely, Carroll laughed and said, Yes.Carroll is 65, in the first year of an extension that runs through 2019 and in an envied spot as the coach of a team that recently made back-to-back trips to the Super Bowl.Carroll has been one of several big-name coaches linked to the Rams in the past 24 hours.Another was Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh, who previously helped develop Andrew Luck at Stanford and Alex Smith with the San Francisco 49ers. But a source very close to Harbaugh told Mike Freeman of Bleacher Report that Harbaugh isnt leaving Michigan and may never leave Michigan.Another is New England Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels, who served in the same capacity with the Rams in 2011 but was let go along with then-coach Steve Spagnuolo after one season. McDaniels, head coach of the Denver Broncos from 2009 to 2010, said in November that he would definitely love to be a head coach again if its at the right place and right time.McDaniels was asked Tuesday about the Rams opening, but didnt really entertain the thought, saying: I have a short week to get ready for a great opponent and Im focused on the Broncos. I know there are a lot of things going on out there, but my focus and my attention is going to stay right here in the building on the team that we have to get ready for and how we can prepare our team to play the best they can on Sunday.Fisher was let go 13 games into his fifth season with the organization. The Rams were coming off a 42-14 blowout loss at home to the Atlanta Falcons, giving them eight defeats in a span of nine games. It was Fishers 165th career loss, tying him with Dan Reeves for the NFL record.Fisher signed a contract extension through 2018 before the start of the regular season, but the Rams first season back in Los Angeles quickly unraveled, prompting his dismissal three days before facing Carrolls Seahawks on the road.First and foremost, I want to thank [owner] Stan Kroenke for the opportunity to be part of this organization the last four and a half years, Fisher said in a statement released to ESPN. I want to thank the entire football staff as it has been a privilege to work with each one of them day in and day out. I especially want to thank all the players. They are a great group of men that I respect, and that I will greatly miss. My hope is that each one of the players experience great success in the future. Calle Jarnkrok Jersey . Both players have lower body injuries that will keep them out of the lineup until at least January 31, which is the first game they can be activated from IR. Custom Nashville Predators Jerseys .C. -- Charlotte Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said after all of these years in the NBA hes still amazed at some of the things LeBron James does. http://www.authenticpredatorspro.com/Colton-sissons-predators-jersey/ . Hey!" The lower tier of the School End of Queens Park Rangers Loftus Road was packed solid with a very festive-sounding Chelsea choral section in this particular part of South Africa Road London, W12. Ryan Ellis Predators Jersey . Colin Wilson had two goals and an assist, and Mike Fisher scored a goal and helped set up two others in the Predators 6-4 victory over the Red Wings on Monday night. Yannick Weber Jersey . -- Jakob Silfverberg is making himself right at home with the Anaheim Ducks, scoring four goals in his first four games. Through five weeks of the 2015 NFL season, Chicago Bears wide receiver Alshon Jeffery ranks 107th in fantasy production in standard scoring leagues with 37 total points. In PPR leagues? Yeah, Jeffery bumps up the list a bit with 59 total points (81st overall), but the lack of high-level production from the Bears No. 1 wide receiver is alarming for owners. In fact, Jeffery has yet to score a touchdown this season and the deep balls have almost disappeared with quarrterback Brian Hoyer under center in Chicago.dddddddddddd.Today, lets discuss Jefferys lack of production in the Bears passing game, break down how Steelers wide receiver Sammie Coates has elevated to must-start status as a WR2 and also discuss why owners of the Vikings defense have to hold on to Mike Zimmers unit through the bye week. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz