Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

04.09.2019 11:24
says, D, I want you to come, it Antworten

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Boston Red Sox manager John Farrell has not ruled out injured third baseman Pablo Sandoval returning this year should an injury replacement be required.Sandoval was not expected back until 2017 following a left shoulder injury that sent him to the disabled list after just three games in April.Were staying opened minded, Farrell said before Saturday nights game at Tampa Bay. If something was to happen, does he make himself an option? That door has not been closed.Sandoval has been the designated hitter with the Red Soxs instructional league team in Fort Myers, Florida, and is expected soon to play in the field.Sandoval worked out with the AL East leaders Saturday, taking batting practice and doing defensive drills. Jim Thome Indians Jersey . SIMONS ISLAND, Ga. Tyler Naquin Jersey . Marincin has played in two NHL games so far this season with two penalty minutes. The 21-year-old has three goals, four assists and a plus-5 rating in 24 games with the American Hockey Leagues Oklahoma City Barons this season. http://www.indianssale.com/indians-tyler-naquin-jersey/ .C. -- Glenn Howard needed an extra end to move into the Masters Grand Slam of Curling final. Brad Hand Jersey . The International Olympic Committee released the official list of bid cities on Friday after the deadline for applications had passed. The candidates -- all previously announced in their own countries -- are: Almaty, Kazakhstan; Beijing; Krakow, Poland; Lviv, Ukraine; Oslo, Norway; and Stockholm. Corey Kluber Jersey . The Vikings announced Thursday that Priefer will be one of seven holdovers from the previous staff, along with offensive line coach Jeff Davidson, wide receivers coach George Stewart and others. Norv Turner will mark his 30th year of coaching in the NFL as the offensive co-ordinator, as widely reported for weeks, and George Edwards will be the defensive co-ordinator. DENVER -- Chicago Bulls guard Dwyane Wade offered an interesting take on modern-day free agency, saying the NBA is different than it used to be in how players court one another.The league is different today, Wade said. The league is all about relationships, player relationships. Obviously presidents and GMs have their job to do to put teams together, but when it comes to free agency, thats player relationships more than anything. Its where an individual wants to go, so you have to feel comfortable with where youre going and who youre going with. And it starts in that process. Maybe you have a relationship with a guy, maybe you dont, but it starts in that process when guys are able to reach out to you and you see.Wades comments came before his first appearance against the Denver Nuggets, a team he met with during last summers free-agency process. Wade, who was complimentary of the Nuggets pitch, including his time speaking with head coach Mike Malone, ultimately decided to sign a two-year deal with the Bulls for $47 million, which included a player option after the first season.Wades decision to leave the Miami Heat after 13 seasons stunned many around the league, but the Robbins, Illinois, native has quickly established himself as a leader on the Bulls. He has enjoyed playing in front of friends and family at the United Center. Wade readily admits how important it was that Bulls star Jimmy Butler reached out to him during the process.If the star player on the team doesnt reach out to me then I dont think hes really excited about me coming there, Wade continued. If Jimmy dont reach out to me then Im not coming to Chicago because I dont think Jimmy wants me here. But Jimmy reaches out to me and says, D, I want you to come, its a different -- thats simple right there. Its hard to change my mindset and everything.Bulls head coach Fred Hoiberg wasnt apprised of Wades comments but agreed with the star guards assessment.It definitely is a different era, Hoiberg said. Theres no doubt about that. And it does start at the AAU level when those guys arre playing against each other.dddddddddddd Really since, shoot, going all the way back to eighth or ninth grade the way it is now. Then just the relationships they build over the summers. These guys all seem to get together in L.A. or Miami or wherever it might be. So they build those relationships, they play together with Team USA now and they do build those special bonds.So yeah, it probably is a little easier to reach out. You see some of the superteams now that are being created, and I think a lot of that has to do with relationships that are built over the summer.Hoiberg, who played 10 seasons in the NBA before having to retire because of a heart condition, admits he liked the pre-superteam era a little more.I kind of liked that we hated each other, he said, drawing some chuckles from the assembled media.These guys are together so much in their offseasons, Hoiberg said, noting the difference in eras. It wasnt like that in the past. A lot of people worked out in the cities that they played in, maybe had an offseason home. But its just a different environment now, its a different structure the way people approach their offseasons. Theres a lot more working out in the offseason. Before, it was great -- you got to play golf all summer. Now youre in the gym every day. Again, a lot of that is with other players, a lot of them have their personal workout guys and theyll do it together with a group of players. So I do think its different.Wade reiterated a point he has made several times since signing in Chicago. The decision was a very difficult one for him and his family.I cannot sit here and explain to anyone what its like to be a free agent, Wade said. And what its like to have to make a decision about where youre going. And no one ever thought I would leave Miami. No one ever thought I would be in a Chicago Bulls jersey, but I am, so things happen. And you never know what can happen when it comes to free agency. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz