Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

04.09.2019 11:24
precludes me from ever being involved in a Antworten

SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- Coach Chip Kelly returned to the San Francisco 49ers on Wednesday after being away for two days for his fathers funeral and he got some hugs from his players as he walked out to the practice field.Paul Kelly died at age 87 last Friday, apparently of a heart attack. Chip Kelly flew to Maine to be with his family immediately following Sundays game in Chicago and returned to the Bay Area on Tuesday night after attending the funeral.He just had a zest for life, Chip Kelly said. He was one of the happiest people you ever met. I think he really just enjoyed what he did. He was a lifelong learner. He had a thirst for knowledge and an insatiable appetite for information and he was just always fun to be around. He tried to show that and he really did. I think the people that ever were associated with him kind of thrived off of that from him.Paul Kelly was so loyal to his son that he wanted to be buried in a 49ers sweatsuit instead of a suit like he wore during his career as a trial lawyer.Kelly told the team about his fathers death last Saturday night in Chicago and then coached the loss against the Bears before leaving for the funeral. Kelly said he spent extra time with players like Jeremy Kerley and Torrey Smith, who each dealt with the death of a brother during past seasons.I think hes dealt with it better than I would have ever imagined, Smith said. Its tough. Its something I can relate to him on in terms of losing a family member during the season before a game. I know exactly how hes feeling. Obviously, it was my brother and not my father but its tough and I think for us as players and even people on the outside, you sometimes forget that theres a man behind that uniform or a man thats coaching and they have real life problems just like everyone else.Kelly also said that he never talked with Oregon about returning to the school as coach after Mark Helfrich was fired last month. The Ducks hired Willie Taggart on Wednesday as their new coach.Kelly said he would never look into another job while the season was still in progress because of lessons of commitment instilled in him by his father.I dont know why college questions ever come up with me because I would never leave my players before the season ended and thats what Ive said all along and thats the way Ill always be, he said. So, if that precludes me from ever being involved in a college job, then that precludes me from ever being involved in a college job.Game notes Smith was picked as the teams nominee for the Walter Payton Man of the Year award. ... DT Quinton Dial missed practice with an elbow injury. DT Glenn Dorsey (knee), RB Shaun Draughn (ribs), LB Eli Harold (toe) and LB Aaron Lynch (ankle) were limited.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Alen Hanson Jersey . Tomas Berdych and Radek Stepanek defeated Nenad Zimonjic and Ilija Bozoljac 6-2, 6-4, 7-6 (4) on the indoor hard-court at Belgrade Arena. The victory improved the Czech pairs impressive cup doubles record to 14-1. Teoscar Hernandez Blue Jays Jersey . Bryant, who signed a five-year, $34 million contract as a free agent with Cleveland in March, reported symptoms on Monday morning, a team spokesman said. http://www.bluejaysonline.com/blue-jays-clay-buchholz-jersey/ . -- Jimmy Walkers first PGA Tour trophy came with a special gift tucked inside. Marcus Stroman Jersey . Ouellette, from Montreal, already has three Olympic gold medals since joining the team in 1999. George Bell Jersey . Its 1987 and a Brazilian playmaker, known as Mirandinha, is being paraded around St James Park to the passionate Newcastle fans. West Indies 107 for 1 (Brathwaite 53*) trail India 353 (Ashwin 118, Saha 104, Rahul 50, Cummins 3-54, Joseph 3-69) by 246 runsScorecard and ball-by-ball details The St Lucia Test took a big step towards a draw with steady rain not allowing any play on the third day. The match had already gone at a slow pace on the first two days with 11 wickets falling for only 460 runs. There hadnt been any weather interruption on the first two days; the slowness was down to disciplined West Indies bowling and a slow outfield..ddddddddddddWest Indies were 107 for 1, trailing Indias 353 by 246 runs. With two days to go and an outfield slowed down further, chances of a result looked remote. India led the series 1-0 after the win in Antigua and draw in Jamaica.The rain on the third day was so steady play was called off before tea, at 1.45pm. Forecast for day four was for early showers but a clear afternoon. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz