Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

27.08.2019 10:38
ng cases.Asked if the sports doping image Antworten

GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Dre Massey is Floridas most versatile player, capable of lining up at receiver, running back, quarterback, returner and punter. Yes, punter.The 25th-ranked Gators probably wont ask Massey to kick, but they do expect the junior college transfer to be a huge help on offense this season.Hes one of those guys that you can use in a lot of different situations, coach Jim McElwain said.Massey did it all at Holmes (Mississippi) Community College last year. He caught 21 passes for 548 yards and six touchdowns, and carried 59 times for 452 yards and three scores. He also punted three times (averaged 22.3 yards) and threw three passes (all incomplete).Florida isnt trying to pass Massey off as a modern-day Paul Hornung, but considering the Gators lack of offensive playmakers since Percy Harvin left school in 2009, its easy to understand their excitement.At the very least, Massey should give the Gators another viable receiving option alongside Antonio Callaway, Brandon Powell and C.J. Worton. But Massey also could end up in the starting lineup because Callaway hasnt been cleared to play following a university-imposed suspension and Worton is dealing with a high-ankle sprain.And if Masseys performance matches his confidence, hell be tough to take off the field.It will give (defenses) a headache trying to figure out what they can do to stop me, Massey said. Then well switch it up and do something different. Its what we do.Florida has been searching for more offense for years, ever since quarterback Tim Tebows tenure ended after the 2009 season with two national championships and about 20 school records.The Gators ranked 100th in the nation in scoring in 2015, averaging 23.2 points a game, and were 112th in total offense. They managed to win the Southeastern Conferences watered-down Eastern Division thanks mostly to a dynamic defense.McElwain vowed the offense will be dramatically better this year. His scheme is predicated on shifts and movements that are designed to create mismatches. Massey seems to be a perfect fit. The Greenville, South Carolina, native -- former Gamecocks coach and current Florida ambassador Steve Spurrier recruited him out of high school -- plays mostly in the slot, but can slide outside or line up in the backfield. And if the Gators want to get trickier, Massey can take snaps.McElwain even guaranteed that Massey would throw at least one pass this season.Theres the art of deception in having those guys being able to do so many different things, McElwain said. I think anytime you can do that, it really helps.McElwain wanted to use Powell in a similar role last season, but he was slowed by a foot injury. With Powell healthy and Massey in the mix, the Gators are planning to play them side by side.Thats some crazy matchup problems, Massey said. Theres really nothing you can do.The Gators hope thats the case. If so, there would be even less need for Massey to punt.Ive been pretty much versatile everywhere Ive played, said Massey, who once accounted for 11 touchdowns in a high school game. Ive always been able to do more than one thing and play more than one position. I take pride in that.---AP college football website: www.collegefootball.ap.org Elie Okobo Jersey . Numbers Game examines the deal that sees Michael Del Zotto and Kevin Klein switch places. The Predators Get: D Michael Del Zotto. Jamal Crawford Jersey . Datsyuk will miss Tuesdays game against New Jersey and could be sidelined longer, while Cleary will likely miss at least the next three games. Its been an injury-plagued season for Datsyuk, who has suited up for just 39 games. http://www.officialsunsfanstore.com/devin-booker-suns-jersey/ . -- Al Jefferson found a groove just in time for the Charlotte Bobcats. Charles Barkley Jersey . What general manager Dave Nonis called "short and productive" negotiations ended with Kessel signing a US$64-million, eight-year contract on Tuesday. Charles Barkley Suns Jersey . Blackwood, 28, has played the last three seasons in the San Diego Padres system, including the past two summers with Class AA San Antonio of the Texas League. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Despite a constant stream of doping bans in weightlifting, a pair of Olympic medalists defended their sports integrity.Sohrab Moradi of Iran won the gold medal Saturday in the mens 94-kilogram category, followed by Vadzim Straltsou of Belarus and Aurimas Didzbalis of Lithuania.Didzbalis, who served a ban between 2012 and 2014 for steroid use, said he wanted the focus to be on the superhuman achievements of the lifters, not chemical assistance.We can lift very big weights, while ordinary people wouldnt even be able to move it or even think about it, Didzbalis said. There are always haters but I cannot do anything about it. Its just the way it is.Moradi has also served a two-year doping ban, while Straltsous Belarus team was almost banned from the Olympics entirely over repeated doping cases.Asked if the sports doping image devalued the Olympic competition, Moradi said: No, I dont accept your idea.Moradi won Irans second weightlifting gold medal of the Rio de Janeiro Games with 182 kilograms in the snatch and 221 kilos from his first clean and jerk lift for a total of 403 kilos.The field was depleted after Polish brothers Adrian and Tomasz Zielinski both failed doping tests in the days before the event. Adrian Zielinski was 2012 gold medalist in the 85kg class, while Tomasz is the reigning European champion.There were also no Russians taking part because their entire team was banned for bringing the sport into disrepute with repeated doping cases. Also missing was Kazakhstans Ilyaa Ilyin, the defending Olympic champion and world-record holder at 94kg, who failed retests of his samples from his 2008 and 2012 Olympic wins -- though he had moved up a class ahead of the Rio Games.ddddddddddddWhile a minority of competitors in Rio have expressed anger at drug cheats, Moradi said he felt sorry for those who were caught and served bans.Im very sad and also I love Ilya, he said. Id like Ilya to be here and also the two Polish people.Moradi said his ban for methadone use was caused by a mistake over a painkiller, rather than intent to enhance his performance, and the gold medal was the result of hard work during enforced isolation because of the ban.I was training very hard in my house. Some people were laughing at me ... Some people said, `Why are you training? the Iranian said. I had a goal and trained very hard.Moradi is the third weightlifting gold medalist of the Rio Olympics to have previously served a doping ban, after Nijat Rahimov of Kazakhstan in the mens 77kg and Sukanya Srisurat of Thailand in the womens 58kg.Of the 45 medalists in weightlifting from 2012, at least 20 have failed doping tests at some point in their careers, according to the International Weightlifting Federation. As many as 12 medals could be reallocated due to retesting of samples from the London Games. That includes the gold, silver and bronze from the womens 75kg division. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz