Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

23.08.2019 08:59
, I would like to say that I don Antworten

CALGARY, Alberta -- Paraguays Carlos Franco rallied to win the Shaw Charity Classic on Sunday at chilly Canyon Meadows for his first PGA Tour Champions victory.Three strokes behind defending champion Jeff Maggert entering the round, the 51-year-old Franco shot his second straight 7-under 63 to beat Bernhard Langer and Michael Allen by two strokes.I saw Bernhard Langer, I saw (Tom) Watson, I saw the other guys. I say, `Oh, my gosh, I have to play good, Franco said. Winning on the Champions Tour is not easy because everybody is a winner here. Especially, Bernhard Langer. This guy can play so well.Franco birdied the par-5 18th to finish at 18-under 192. He had three birdies in a four-hole stretch on the front nine, birdied four of the first five on the back nine and made his lone bogey on the par-3 16th. The four-time PGA Tour winner won in his 25th start on the 50-and-over tour.Im so happy I finally won my first tournament on the Champions Tour especially here in Canada, Franco said. A long time ago, I dont win a tournament. I lost my game for a couple years and it came back again this week.Langer shot 64. The 59-year-old German star won the Boeing Classic last week for his fourth victory of the year and 29th overall on tour.I played really good golf today, shot 6 under the last 10 holes and really gave it a go to win the tournament, but Carlos was just too good today, Langer said. He drove the ball phenomenal and then his putting was exceptional, so it was tough to catch him.Allen closed 64-63 after opening with a 67. He enjoyed his stay in Alberta.It was wonderful. I think this is the premier event on our tour, besides the majors and this is as good as them, Allen said. The weather turned out great. Ive got to go back to Phoenix, going to be 105. I love Calgary.Maggert shot 74 to tie for sixth at 10 under. He opened with consecutive 63s.Putting is really the main thing, Maggert said. A lot of two-putts today. I think I two-putted every green, just all around the edges.Watson shot 67 on his 67th birthday to tie for 26th. He had a 65 on Friday.Any time you shoot your age, its kind of fun, Watson said. Wheres the birthday cake? I was looking for a birthday cake here.John Daly tied for 53rd at 1 under after a 74. Caoimhin Kelleher Jersey .5 seconds to play in the game, Kevin Love never stopped believing that they would come out of there with a win. Adam Lallana Liverpool Jersey . The Australian is competing in his final season in Formula One and still looking for his first win this year. He will look to end Vettels run of six straight race wins on Sunday. Webber, who is fifth in the championship, earned his second pole from the past three races and 13th of his career. http://www.liverpoolgear.us/Authentic-Dominic-Solanke-Liverpool-Jersey/ . Michell Burger, a woman who lives on an estate next to Pistorius gated community, said she and her husband were awoken by the screams in the pre-dawn hours of Feb. 14 last year, when Pistorius killed Reeva Steenkamp by shooting four times through a door in his bathroom. Dominic Solanke Jersey . John Lucas, signed as a mentor for rookie Trey Burke, showed he can score if required, scoring 12 points of his 16 points in the second quarter as Utah built an 18-point lead. Virgil van Dijk Jersey . The head of USA Boxing came out swinging Tuesday with an open letter to Tyson -- a former Olympic hopeful himself -- that accuses the former heavyweight champion of trying to poach fighters who might be candidates for the U. AMSTERDAM -- IAAF President Sebastian Coe called on athletes Thursday to follow the example of Russias Yulia Stepanova and to blow the whistle on doping.Its a golden opportunity, that is not necessarily going to present itself again, for our sport to grab this moment. This is a historic moment, Coe said of the momentum that Stepanova helped create.Theyre there, at the side of the track, theyre in the training groups. They know the coaches not doing it with integrity. They can help us and thats really important.More than a year ago, Stepanova helped to blow the Russian doping scandal wide open as she and her husband, a former Russian anti-doping official, gathered a trove of evidence on how doping has worked in Russia.On Wednesday, she competed in the European Championships as a neutral athlete, a breakthrough for athletes who might have information on doping but fear going public because of professional consequences.Unfortunately, she tore a ligament in her right foot during her 800-meter heat, further complicating her participation in the Rio de Janeiro Games next month.During her coming out over the past 1 1/2 years to expose doping, Coe said it was important that she felt she could sit down and spend time talking with anti-doping experts of the International Association of Athletics Federations. She did, and were through that process.First of all, I would like to say that I dont want this just to be the end of the story, Coe told a small group of reporters.And I make this offer to all athletes. If you think you can help us get through this pathology quicker, if you can help us understand the nature of the challenge that were dealing with, grab it with both hands and come forward.Stepanova said as much after meeting with Coe late Thursday.I hope what you did for me gives permission for more athletes, Stepanova said. IIf you want to do something right, people in the world will support you, she said.ddddddddddddRussian track and field athletes are banned by the IAAF from competing globally, including in the Rio Olympics, because of systematic doping, but Coe said 136 Russians have applied for clearances. Coe refused to address any individual cases.He said that after meeting with Olympic and track officials over the past weeks, we all coalesced around the concept of creating a level playing field for competitors, and this is a really important moment, not just for my sport but sport more broadly.Even though the IAAF and European Championships organizers have allowed her to compete, Stepanovas hopes of running in Rio are still in doubt. The IOC is holding to the principle that athletes have to compete under their national flag, and Stepanova said she would not be welcome on the Russia team after her doping admission and accusations.On Thusday, the IOC changed its position when it opened the door to the possibility of her participation as a neutral athlete. The Olympic movement said it was asking its ethics commission for advice on the issue and will then decide whether Stepanovas participation merits an exception to the rules of the Olympic Charter.Stepanova is the only Russian at the Europeans, running under a special neutral flag exemption.Coe wants others to take her lead.I dont mind athletes showing passion and being outspoken about this, but they also have a responsibility to help us and position themselves as part of the solution rather than just sitting there and saying `Well I didnt get a medal because.They do need to be in a position where theyre really prepared to stick their heads above the parapet. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz