Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

05.08.2019 10:55
ollision with Nico Rosberg.In a dramatic Antworten

SANDY, Utah -- Joao Plata had two goals, Juan Manuel Martinez scored on a deflection in the 94th minute and Real Salt Lake tied the Los Angeles Galaxy 3-3 on Wednesday night to remain undefeated at home this season.Manuel Martinez raced up the sideline in transition, took five touches to get to the corner of the 18-yard box and sent a deflected shot under goalkeeper Brian Rowe.Real Salt Lake (12-8-8) and Los Angeles (10-4-14) are tied for second place in the Western Conference -- seven points behind FC Dallas (15-7-6).Giovani dos Santos had two goals and an assist to help Los Angeles build a 3-1 lead by the 64th minute. But three minutes later, Plata scored to pull RSL to 3-2. Yura Movsisyan gathered a cross inside the box, drew two defenders and tapped it to an open Plata for a shot into the upper corner.In the sixth minute, Dos Santos rolled a long through ball and Emmanuel Boateng beat his defender to slot it home for a 1-0 Los Angeles lead. In the 57th, Baggio Husidic chipped a free kick from near midfield and dos Santos powered it off the right hand of Nick Rimando for a 2-1 lead. Dos Santos made it 3-1 in the 64th when Jeff Larentowicz redirected a header off the crossbar and dos Santos sent in the rebound.RSL midfielder Kyle Beckerman made his 400th MLS appearance to become the only field player in league history to accomplish the feat. Baker Mayfield Womens Jersey . Luis Suarezs double powered Liverpool to a 4-0 victory over Fulham, and Southampton easily overcame Hull 4-1 to continue the south coast clubs impressive start to the season. Liverpool and Southampton sent Chelsea down to fourth place as the west London club was held to 2-2 at home. Sheldrick Redwine Womens Jersey . Peter Holland and Brad Staubitz were sent to Toronto on Saturday as the Maple Leafs traded defenceman Jesse Blacker and draft picks to the Anaheim Ducks. http://www.brownsauthenticproshop.com/Youth-greedy-williams-browns-jersey/ . -- New England Revolution goalkeeper Matt Reis is retiring after a 16-year career to become the goalie coach for the Los Angeles Galaxy. Austin Corbett Youth Jersey . It is a cliché dragged out by fans and pundits regularly when discussions take place around which teams are better than others. Antonio Callaway Jersey . Louis Blues absence from top spot in the TSN. Lewis Hamilton has no problem with the way he won the Austrian Grand Prix, insisting he won it fair and square despite a last-lap collision with Nico Rosberg.In a dramatic finish, Hamilton got alongside Rosberg on the outside of Turn 2 as he went for the lead, only for two Mercedes drivers to collide when the German appeared to run deep into the corner. ?Rosberg blamed Hamilton, though Mercedes non-executive chairman Niki Lauda felt the former was at fault.Asked for his own opinion, Hamilton said: I dont feel either way, I dont feel it was controversial. Nico mad a mistake into Turn 1, clipped the kerb and went wide. I got a good run on him, he blocked the inside and I went outside.I was on racing line, he was on my blind side, I assumed he was there. I went very wide and as I started to turn, I was on edge of the track and he collided with me. My guys said he had something up with the brakes, maybe, I am not sure exactly what happened, I came back onto the track as quick as I could.When collecting the trophy on the podium, Hamilton was booed by the fans on the start-finish straight but he brushed off the moment, insisting he won the race fairly.Asked how he felt about that moment, he said: Of course its not great, especially as how much I love it here... To have that kind of feeling for a country and then have that response when you have a win, for sure its not the greatest -- but I forrgive them.dddddddddddd.Sometimes thats just the way it is, I dont judge them for that. They have the right to have an opinion, Im not quite sure why they have done it but it doesnt really make any difference to me. I won the race fair and square.With a 24-point deficit to Rosberg coming into the race, Hamilton said he was not willing to accept second position.?It was all guns blazing, I needed those points, I cant afford to lose any points, so I was pushing as hard as I could and luckily I got as close as I could on the last lap and Nico made a mistake and I tried to capitalise on it. I dont know if it was a mistake he made at Turn 2, I think it may have been his brake issue but we collided and obviously I was still able to continue to go so I didnt have any problems fortunately.I was just really grateful, I didnt give up, I kept pushing. I felt I really enjoyed the race, this is what racing is about, its about close battles and difficult times and challenges ahead but the most important thing is to keep your head up and keep going.After the race Rosberg, who finished fourth, was under investigation for the collision. The result -- assuming the championship leader holds on to fourth position -- means Hamilton has cut Rosbergs championship lead to 11 points.? ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz