Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

23.07.2019 10:29
Dynamo in the Eastern Conference Knockout Round Antworten

LAS VEGAS -- UFC lightweight champion Eddie Alvarez had barely put on his new belt when he took a swing at Conor McGregor.Shortly after Alvarez won the 155-pound title with a dramatic first-round stoppage of Rafael Dos Anjos on Thursday night, he called out the popular Irish fighter and questioned his mixed martial arts abilities.When asked whether he would like to fight McGregor in the future, Alvarez praised his recent opponents, including Dos Anjos and former champion Anthony Pettis.I would ask (UFC President) Dana White, `Please give me an easier fight like Conor McGregor, Alvarez said. I deserve that. Ive been fighting the best guys, so I would like a gimme fight. So, Conor, Id more than welcome that.Alvarez later expounded on his opinions about McGregor, whose brash public persona and dramatic knockouts turned him into one of the UFCs biggest stars in a remarkably short time.Alvarez shares many fighters belief that McGregors promotional skills far outstrip his fighting abilities, outside of his punching power against other 145-pounders.Look, theres a lot of guys in the UFC who are good at one thing, and they get matched up stylistically well, Alvarez said. They make their way to the top without ever going against the true best guys in the division. They sneak their way around them, and they live off perception, not what really is. (McGregor) is one of them. I think he can get found out. If he was ever to fight Rafael Dos Anjos or to fight myself, hed get found out very quickly.McGregor won the featherweight belt in December with an opening-minute knockout of longtime champion Jose Aldo, his fifth straight stoppage victory against increasingly impressive opposition. McGregor then lost a welterweight bout against Nate Diaz in March after Dos Anjos dropped out of their scheduled lightweight showdown with a foot injury.McGregors rematch with Diaz is the main event of UFC 202 in Las Vegas on Aug. 20.Alvarezs trash talk is infused with business savvy. McGregors recent opponents have received growing paychecks due largely to the Irish stars pay-per-view drawing power. Hydro Flask Sale Near Me . The judges scored it 48-47, 48-47, 49-46 for Jones (19-1). It was the champions closest call. Despite the loss, it was a remarkable show by the confident Swedish challenger, who had the best of the early rounds and then hung on in the fourth and fifth. Hydro Flask Clearance . Vancouver Whitecaps and Toronto FC failed to make the postseason while Montreal Impact fell at the first hurdle losing heavily to Houston Dynamo in the Eastern Conference Knockout Round. http://www.cheaphydroflaskireland.com/32-oz-hydro-flask-outlet.html . Siddikur, whose previous win on the circuit came in Brunei three years ago, finished his bogey-free round with a birdie on the 18th for a total of 17-under 199. Indias Shiv Chowrasia, who has finished runner-up in this tournament twice, was in second place after a 66. Hydro Flask 32 Oz Sale Cheap . -- Matt Kuchar and Harris English ran away with the Franklin Templeton Shootout, shooting a 14-under 58 on Sunday in the final-round scramble to break the tournament course record. Cheap Hydro Flask Near Me .500 on the season. The Jets are now 0-5-1 in the second game of back-to-backs. The game started the same way the Vancouver game started the night before, with the Jets taking the first two penalties of the game and killing off the first, but the Oilers getting on the board first, scoring on the second man-advantage.This week, were celebrating 25 years of Sky Sports and here, England bowlers James Anderson and Stuart Broad reveal their favourite Sky Sports moments in that time. Id love to say something with Nottingham Forest, said Broad. But I cant think of much in that time!Instead, the Nottinghamshire seamer went for Sergio Agueros 95th-minute title-winning goal for Manchester City against Queens Park Rangers on the final day of the 2011/12 Premier League season. It was an unbelievable spectacle to watch on the telly, he added.MMeanwhile, Anderson, a Burnley supporter, chose his sides Championship play-off final victory over Sheffield United in 2009.ddddddddddddWade Elliott scored the winner for Owen Coyles side and Anderson watched on from the dressing room during an Ashes Test at Edgbaston.Click play on the video above to hear Anderson and Broad discuss their favourite Sky Sports moments from the last 25 years.Both Anderson and Broad are set to be in action when England take on Sri Lanka in the first Test at Headingley from May 19, live on Sky Sports 2 HD. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz