Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

01.07.2019 10:18
seventh put Miami ahead to stay. Antworten

DETROIT -- Willie Mangum IV score 21 points and James Thompson IV had 14 points and 13 boards as Eastern Michigan took control in the second half and went on to beat Detroit Mercy 87-61 on Wednesday night.Eastern Michigan (5-3) broke it open on a 26-4 run to start the second half and led 65-41 on Thompsons dunk with 11:53 left. The Eagles led 39-35 at halftime.Detroit (1-6) couldnt get the deficit under 17 points. Baylee Steeles jumper with 2:41 left made the score 84-54. Ray Lee added 17 points for Eastern Michigan.The Titans built a 12-2 lead in the first four minutes on a tip-in basket by Chris Jenkins before Eastern Michigan went on a 17-5 spurt and led 19-17 on a jumper by Mangum.Corey Allen led Detroit with 20 points on 7-for-11 shooting and Jaleel Hogan added 11 points and nine boards. Detroit committed 19 turnovers to just eight for the Eagles. Fake Nike Shoes . Hamelin, who triumphed in the 500 on Saturday, edged out Victor An of Russia by 0.021 seconds to maintain his lead in the World Cup standings. Russias Vladimir Grigorev was third. In the relay, Canada took control six laps from the finish line to beat Russia and the Netherlands. Fake Shoes For Sale . First off, the fans ripped the Cubbies introduction of a fuzzy new kid-friendly mascot named "Clark". http://www.fakeshoesforsale.com/ . -- Los Angeles Lakers guard Jordan Farmar will be out for roughly four weeks after tearing his left hamstring. Fake Shoes . Wall made the comment in a speech to a Regina business crowd that included Lesnar. The U.S. wrestler and retired mixed martial artist says he was visiting his brothers farm in Saskatchewan and decided he wanted to hear what the premier had to say. Fake Shoes Website . Only three players drafted by NHL clubs were included on the Czech selection camp roster on Wednesday. Those players were Dallas Stars 2012 first-rounder Radek Faksa, Winnipeg Jets 2013 fourth-rounder Jan Kostalek and Phoenix Coyotes 2012 seventh-rounder Marek Langhamer. MIAMI -- With Giancarlo Stanton going on the disabled list and likely out for the rest of the regular season, manager Don Mattingly said the Miami Marlins would need to find new ways to win.Thats what they did Sunday. Pitcher Tom Koehler hit a two-run infield single. Ichiro Suzuki drove in a runner from second base with a sacrifice bunt. And Christian Yelich threw a strike from left field on the final play, giving Miami a 5-4 victory over the Chicago White Sox.We lost a little confidence knowing the big guy is going to be on the DL, third baseman Martin Prado said. But we had a mission today -- go up there and find a way to perform.The victory averted a series sweep and provided a morale boost for the Marlins, who put Stanton and left-hander Adam Conley on the disabled list before the game. Stanton is expected to be sidelined at least six weeks with a strained groin.Were not the same club without him, but were still good enough to move forward, Mattingly said. Well have a little different look.The Marlins won without Stanton on their first try when Yelich threw out pinch-runner Carlos Sanchez trying to score from second base on a two-out hit in the ninth inning.With runners at first and second, Tyler Saladino singled to left, but Yelich charged to field the ball on one hop and threw on the fly to catcher Jeff Mathis, who blocked the plate and tagged Sanchez for the game-ending out.I let the throw go and saw it was going to stay pretty straight and we had a shot, Yelich said. Matty caught it and put the tag on him. I was looking at (my teammates) and they were pumped, and I said, `This is pretty sweet.Chicago manager Robin Ventura said Sanchez was right to run the bases aggressively.You have to make them make a good play, and they did, Ventura said. It was a great throw.Fernando Rodney got his third save for Miami despite allowing three hits in the ninth, including a solo homer by Tim Anderson.Chris Sale (14-6) allowed five runs in 6 2/3 innings. Hes 0-4 in his past six starts and hasnt won since his suspension for cutting up the teams throwback jerseys July 23.Im not doing too much to help us win, Sale said. Its frustrating. It would be frustrating for anybody. I dont know what my lines are or my stats are, but I just know Im not winning games.ddddddddddddMiami trailed 2-0 before scoring three times in the fifth, thanks to four consecutive singles and Suzukis RBI bunt, which caught the White Sox napping.The bunt came with runners at first and second and nobody out, and catcher Omar Narvaez hustled toward the mound to field the ball and throw Suzuki out. But that left the plate uncovered, and Robert Andino -- who had been at second base -- kept running and scored without a throw.Sale said he was guilty of a brain cramp.Ive got to be at home plate for that, he said.Prados RBI single in the seventh put Miami ahead to stay. Marcell Ozuna snapped a 1-for-28 slump with two hits and drove in a run. Suzuki, who becomes a regular with Stanton out, didnt add to his career total of 3,003 hits but contributed his 13th RBI and scored Miamis final run.Koehler allowed three runs in six innings. Mike Dunn (3-1) pitched a perfect seventh.Chicagos Adam Eaton homered on the games first pitch. Jose Abreu hit an RBI single in the first inning, and a game-tying double that caromed off the third-base bag in the sixth.LATE ARRIVAL2B Andino, recalled from Triple-A to take Stantons roster spot, flew overnight from Las Vegas, landed at 9 a.m. and went directly to the ballpark. I aint complaining, he said. The nine-year veteran went 1 for 3 in his first major league game

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz