Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

01.07.2019 10:18
negotiate contracts, do their own branding, whatev Antworten

CARSON, Calif. -- Emmanuel Boateng scored two goals in eight minutes, Landon Donovan had an assist in his first start since 2014 and the Los Angeles Galaxy beat Real Salt Lake 3-1 on Wednesday night in the knockout round of the MLS playoffs.Los Angeles (13-6-16) will play the Colorado Rapids in the first game of the two-leg Western Conference semifinals Sunday. Salt Lake (12-13-10) lost its final six road games.Alan Gordon, who made his first start in the playoffs after 15 appearances as a substitute, opened the scoring in the 14th minute. Donovan crossed it and Giovani dos Santos glancing header found Gordon wide open at the far post. It was Donovans 15th playoff assist, which set a MLS record.Boateng made it 2-1 in the 26th minute when he dribbled through several defenders at the top of the box and scored with the outside of his foot. He scored his fourth goal of the season -- all against RSL -- in the 34th minute by curling in a shot from a difficult angle.RSL scored in the 21st minute on Joao Platas penalty kick after Javier Morales went down easily in the penalty area. In the 85th, Kyle Beckerman had an open header hit the crossbar.TORONTO FC 3, UNION 1TORONTO -- Sebastian Giovinco had a goal and two assists to and Toronto FC beat Philadelphia for the first MLS playoff victory in franchise history.Toronto will host New York City FC on Sunday in Game 1 of the two-leg Eastern Conference semifinal.Jonathan Osorio and Jozy Altidore also scored for Toronto. Alejandro Bedoya scored for the Union. Montae Nicholson Jersey . - After leading the Saints to a fourth playoff appearance in five seasons, Drew Brees expressed confidence in the direction of his team and, perhaps more importantly, showed a willingness to listen to contract proposals if the team needs his help getting under the NFLs salary cap. John Riggins Jersey . Booth picked up 65 caps after making her national team debut in 2002 at the age of 17. She most recently played for Sky Blue FC of the National Womens Soccer League. "It just felt like it was my time to move on," she said in a phone interview from her hometown of Burlington, Ont. http://www.cheapredskinsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-daron-payne-jersey .J. Ellis hit two-run homers and the NL West champion Los Angeles Dodgers defeated the San Diego Padres 4-0 Saturday night. Vernon Davis Jersey . -- Jimmy Walkers first PGA Tour trophy came with a special gift tucked inside. Tress Way Jersey . The Vikings announced Thursday that Priefer will be one of seven holdovers from the previous staff, along with offensive line coach Jeff Davidson, wide receivers coach George Stewart and others. Norv Turner will mark his 30th year of coaching in the NFL as the offensive co-ordinator, as widely reported for weeks, and George Edwards will be the defensive co-ordinator. CHICAGO -- High above the main audience inside the Chicago Theatre stands Alberto Crumbz Rengifo, 23. A retired professional League of Legends player, who has specialized in coaching and content creating, Rengifo is not only talking to the 4,000 fans in Chicagos historic theater, but hundreds of thousands watching the League of Legends World Championships at home.Like many traditional sports analysts, Rengifo has built a career after playing the game as a pro. But in esports, Rengifo is something of an anomaly.It seems like it would be common for former pros to turn to casting, due to the large esports fanbase that supports players during their playing careers -- whether from purchasing merchandise or watching and donating to their live streams. But few have been able to do what Rengifo has since his career came to an abrupt end in May when his team, Renegades, was banned from the League of Legends Championship Series.When [Renegades got banned], it was a shock. Everybody got a call like 10 minutes before it happened, Hey, youre not going to be able to do this now, he says. That was s-----. I was ready to give up playing if I had to, but I really felt we were really reaching a really good spot with the team, in terms of how we were playing, but I dont think everyone shared that same sentiment. All in all, I think it worked out for the best.Since Renegades unexpected exit, Rengifo has moved on to create a name for himself, making YouTube videos about the game (which he also did during his playing career), coaching Apex Gamings Challenger squad, and most recently, becoming a regular contributor to Riot Games analyst desk.For committing to broadcast [after Renegades was banned], I didnt receive a lot of offers as I quit playing, he says. People felt apprehensive in approaching me as if I needed a space to kind of get my head straight or sorted. I didnt receive many offers from people for what I wanted to do ... I pursued [coaching at Apex], and it was only after I had really adjusted myself to [coaching] that the offer for doing the analyst desk with Riot came about, and I could do that as well.The latter venture first began at the 2014 World Championships in a supporting role. He made some of the boldest predictions among his peers, and his off-the-wall analysis, although originally criticized, would eventually be correct. This earned him the name Prophet Crumbz.Now, two years later, the analyst desk is one of Rengifos main jobs in the esports industry. He has already participated in three weeks of this years World Championship and will continue through the next two weeks. He says its something he loves being able to do, despite some setbacks.Being on the desk is kind of frustrating at times and extremely fun, he says. The fun part is that obviously you get to joke around on-camera and you get to enjoy an incredible job. I love doing it every time.dddddddddddd. Its one of the most fun things to do, and it was the first thing I wanted to do after I stopped playing.He says that fan and viewer pushback, particularly because of the limited time given to the analyst desk, is one of the more frustrating aspects of the job.The downside is because I know the game on such an intimate level, its hard to get your point across for everything you know, he explains. When you gotta be on a segment, you have three points, these are the three points I work doing. And [fans say], You missed this, you missed that. And no, we saw all of it, but we only had time to cover this little thing, and I think thats the part thats a little frustrating for all of the color casters or everybody who wants to go more in-depth in the game.Moving forward, Rengifo says that he plans to start his own management agency for esports players, specifically in League of Legends. That line of work is becoming more common as the esports industry grows and players accumulate higher salaries while simultaneously lacking much of the knowledge needed when negotiating contracts and sponsorship deals.Im creating my own agency for management with a couple of other partners to actually help players either negotiate contracts, do their own branding, whatever sponsors or anything they want to do in the future, he says. I think its so important that thats one of the things Im doing right now.He says the idea came from attending an esports conference and meeting a business partner who has experience in the Hollywood entertainment industry. While Rengifo didnt specify the name of his business partners, he did say their experience is invaluable to his new project.One of the guys Ive been working with has been in the Hollywood management industry for over 20 years, and hes helping me out with that, Rengifo says. Through him is where I got the idea that this may be something to work on. It all came about in an incredible fashion. I think now, thats kind of the backbone through all of it and the bridge to esports.Rengifo says the motivation of his new project is to help inexperienced players learn from the lessons he learned as a player and even what he has learned now.I thi

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz