Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

14.06.2019 09:35
Johnson hit a solo homer in the fifth Antworten

PHILADELPHIA -- Jeremy Hellicksons trade value is on the rise.Hellickson struck out eight in eight impressive innings, Tyler Goeddel hit a two-run homer and the Philadelphia Phillies beat the Miami Marlins 4-1 on Wednesday night.Hellickson (7-7) allowed one run and five hits. The 29-year-old right-hander is 3-3 with a 3.00 ERA in his last seven starts. He is likely to be traded to a contending team before the Aug. 1 trade deadline.If anybody has interest, Im sure they were impressed, Phillies manager Pete Mackanin said. He looked very determined to have a good game. He was totally focused and he produced.Hellickson started on opening day after signing a $7 million, one-year deal with the Phillies in the offseason. He wants to stay put.I want to be here. I want to win here. I really think we can, Hellickson said. My focus is here right now.Miamis Wei-Yin Chen (5-4) gave up four runs and 11 hits in 5 1/3 innings.Tried to attack them and they did a good job, Chen said through a translator. They made adjustments. I did not feel as well as my last time. Hopefully next time I will do better.Chris Johnson hit a solo homer in the fifth for the Marlins.Goeddel snapped an 0-for-16 slump with an opposite-field shot to right to give the Phillies a 2-0 lead in the first. He lined an RBI single to right to make it 3-0 in the second.It was fun to be out there again, said Goeddel, who hasnt played much lately. I have a better idea of what I need to do.Peter Bourjos had a sacrifice fly in the sixth.Hellickson didnt need much support. He shut down the Marlins for his first win since July 1.Thats the key for me every time out -- fastball command, keep the fastball down, he said. The fastball was down tonight, so the changeup was working off that well.Jeanmar Gomez finished for his 26th save in 29 tries.STATSGoeddels three RBI are a career best. The homer was his first hit since July 1. ... 2B Cesar Hernandez snapped an 0-for-20 slump with an infield single in the second inning. He finished 3 for 4. ... Giancarlo Stanton was 0 for 4 and is 1 for 12 in the series. ... Philadelphias starters have tossed at least six innings in each of their last seven starts. ... Marlins C J.T. Realmuto is batting .368 (32 for 87) with a .415 on-base percentage over his last 21 games.STANDINGSThe Marlins lost (51-43) for just the second time in nine games. They lead the Mets by one game for the second wild-card spot in the NL. The Phillies (44-52) are eight games behind Miami.MR. 3000Ichiro Suzuki flied out to deep right-center as a pinch-hitter in the eighth inning. He remains at 2,994 career hits.TRAINERS ROOMMarlins: Manager Don Mattingly said 2B Dee Gordon is fine after cramping in his leg forced him to leave a game early at Triple-A New Orleans. Gordon is serving an 80-game suspension for a positive drug test and is eligible to rejoin Miami on July 28.UP NEXT:RHP Tom Koehler (6-8, 4.68 ERA) starts for the Marlins while RHP Jerad Eickhoff (6-10, 3.76) goes for the Phillies in the series finale Thursday. Wholesale Custom Diamondbacks Shirts . From filmmaker Nanette Burstein (On the Ropes), The Price of Gold revisits the saga that rocked the figure skating world ahead of the 1994 Lillehammer Olympic Winter Games: the assault on Nancy Kerrigan, and the plot that led its way back to her rival Tonya Harding. Custom Randy Johnson Jersey . -- The St. Johns IceCaps weathered a wild first period with the help of goaltender Jussi Olkinuora, before finding offensive inroads in the second. http://www.customdiamondbacksjersey.com/ .H. -- Matt Kenseth made it 2 for 2 in the Chase, holding off teammate Kyle Busch to win Sunday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Custom Diamondbacks T-shirts . - After leading the Saints to a fourth playoff appearance in five seasons, Drew Brees expressed confidence in the direction of his team and, perhaps more importantly, showed a willingness to listen to contract proposals if the team needs his help getting under the NFLs salary cap. Wholesale Custom Diamondbacks Shirts . Vancouver Whitecaps and Toronto FC failed to make the postseason while Montreal Impact fell at the first hurdle losing heavily to Houston Dynamo in the Eastern Conference Knockout Round. Muffet McGraw will go to almost any lengths to get a player a homecoming game.After she couldnt get a team in Houston to play top-ranked Notre Dame this season, McGraw scheduled a neutral court game against Louisiana-Lafayette on Tuesday to give All-America Brianna Turner a game close to home.Little did McGraw know it would take nearly 5 hours to complete the contest after the power went out at the Campbell Center during the second quarter. A fuse blew on a main pole, knocking out power to both the Campbell Center and an area just north of the arena.Both teams wanted to finish the contest, so Notre Dame senior associate athletics director Jill Bodensteiner worked the phones to try and find a place to continue the game. Rices womens team had a home game that night so the arena was available .We had three options -- play tomorrow, cancel or find a place to play tonight, McGraw said. I think both teams wanted to play the game. We got here, we wanted to finish it, and coming back tomorrow morning to finish it didnt seem as much fun.The Irish were unaware at the time that their charter flight home was cancelled so they had to catch commercial flights the next morning, turning their brief trip to Houston into a much longer ordeal.Heres a look at some of the other things that happened around womens basketball this past week.BOTTOM FALLS OUTIt was a rough week for the bottom part of the poll with teams ranked 22nd-25th all losing at least one game this past week. Throw in that three of the next four teams also lost and there should be some new teams ranked this week.WELCOME BACKMiami sophomore Laura Cornelius scored a career-high 22 points, including hitting six 3-pointers against Texas Tech on Sunday. The guard missed the previous two games because she was in Europe playing for the Dutch National Team at the 2017 EurooBasket qualifiers.dddddddddddd. She missed the first game because she was playing and the second because she had just returned.GAME WINNERLSU junior Raigyne Moncrief picked a great time to hit her second career 3-pointer. Moncriefs 3 with 4 seconds left helped the Lady Tigers beat N.C. State 59-58 at the Paradise Jam on Saturday.HITTING FROM DEEPDePaul hit a school record 19 3-pointers in a rout of Syracuse on Sunday. That equaled the most by a Division I team this season. Washington and Sacramento State also tallied 19 3s in a game.MILESTONESBoise State guard Yaiza Rodriguez set a school record for career assists in a game at St. Marys on Friday night, dishing out eight to hit 454. She broke Tricia Baders 20-year-old mark of 451 set in 1996. ... Senior forward Nina Davis surpassed the 2,000 career-point threshold on Nov. 20 against Mississippi Valley State. She is just the sixth player to do so in Baylor womens basketball history. With 15 points in the game, Davis has 2,001 career points. ... Miami senior guard Adrienne Motley passed Kym Hope and Chanivia Broussard and is now in ninth place on the Hurricanes career scoring list with 1,487 points. ... Providence is 6-0 for the first time in a decade. ... Freshman Sabrina Ionescu recorded the first triple-double in the history of Oregon womens basketball on Sunday to lead the Ducks to a commanding 91-62 win over San Jose State in their final game at the Rainbow Wahine Showdown. ... UNLV won its own Thanksgiving tournament for the first time since 2005. The Rebels improved to 5-0 on the season after beating Mississippi. Its UNLVs first win over an SEC school since 2004.---Follow Doug on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/dougfeinberg ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz