Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
dasg234 Offline

01.06.2019 15:33
ngs by other people. But in terms of just a sheer competit Antworten

LINZ, Austria -- Top-seeded Garbine Muguruza and defending champion Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova advanced to the quarterfinals of the Generali Ladies with straight-set wins on Thursday.The French Open champion defeated Monica Niculescu of Romania 6-1, 6-1, while Pavlyuchenkova recovered from dropping 4-1 behind in the opening set to beat Kirsten Flipkens of Belgium 6-4, 7-6 (2).Muguruza held off two break points in her opening service game then was in control of the match.This was maybe close to my best, the sixth-ranked Spaniard said.Muguruzas next opponent is Viktorija Golubic of Switzerland, who defeated Julia Goerges of Germany 7-5, 6-4. Golubic saved a set point when Goerges served at 5-4 in the opening set.Pavlyuchenkova next plays second-seeded Dominika Cibulkova of Slovakia, who defeated Annika Beck of Germany 6-1, 6-3.This is the best year of my career, said the 10th-ranked Cibulkova, who has won two titles and appeared in three more finals. It just feels great to be a consistent player.Earlier, Madison Keys advanced to the quarterfinals by defeating Misaki Doi of Japan 6-2, 6-0. Dominating throughout, the third-seeded American had five aces and avoided break points, while the 30th-ranked Doi won only 40 percent of the points on her serve.Keys will next play French qualifier Oceane Dodin.Wholesale Custom Jerseys . Pierce was ejected in the third quarter of Indianas 103-86 win Monday. George Hill stole a bad pass and was going in for a layup, and Pierce hustled back and appeared to be trying to wrap him up. Custom Jerseys On Sale . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. http://www.soccerjerseyscustom.com/ .C. Lions has come to an end. Banks told TSN on Jan 2 that he had no interest in playing out the option year of his contract with the Lions in 2014, and he again made that clear in a conversation with Lions GM Wally Buono last week. Custom Soccer Jerseys Outlet . After a lengthy wait, persistent rain finally forced the postponement of the Nationals game against the Miami Marlins on Saturday night. The teams, and a few thousand fans, waited nearly four hours from the 7:05 scheduled start time before an announcement was made shortly before 11 p. Stitched Custom Soccer Jerseys . Detroit and Boston are deadlocked, 1-1, and Tigers manager Jim Leyland could be forgiven if he was caught rationalizing instead of dissecting how his club could blow a 5-1 lead late in Game 2.CLEVELAND -- David Price wants to make his next postseason start unlike all his others.I want to go out there and win, he said. I want to be dominant. I want to have that really good postseason game, and I know that Im capable of doing that.That would be a first.Bostons left-hander is 0-7 in the postseason as a starter going into Game 2 of the AL Division Series, where he faces the Indians and right-hander Corey Kluber on Friday. The 30-year-old has pitched in the playoffs since 2010, when he was with Tampa Bay. He went 0-4 with the Rays, 0-1 with Detroit and 0-2 in two starts last year for Toronto after he was traded to the Blue Jays at the July 31 deadline.Price is 0-for-October, but theres nothing he can do about what has happened previously. He doesnt make excuses for his lack of postseason success, the only major blemish on an otherwise stellar career.Hes won a Cy Young Award, pitched in five All-Star Games and averaged 15 wins in his eight big league seasons. But there remains a big, fat zero on his payoff resume.Red Sox manager John Farrell doesnt think Prices postseason past haunts -- or drives -- him.Getting to know him over the course of this year I dont know that he puts a whole lot of stock in what has happened or the anticipation of what lies ahead, Farrell said. Hes really good at staying on task and whats needed today. Hes probably reminded by some things by other people. But in terms of just a sheer competitor, a good teammate, a great teammate, a guy that wants to be the guy in the moment, he is certainly prepared for that tomorrow.Boston signed him to a $217 million, seven-year contract as a free agent in December, an acquisition andd investment the club hoped would get them back to the playoffs and Price on the games biggest stage.ddddddddddddPrice he got off to the start Red Sox Nation was expecting before posting a 1-4 record in June. But Price picked it up in the second half, going 8-2 in his last 13 starts.Any pitcher in the league would be thrilled with a 17-9 record and 3.99 ERA. Price, though, felt he should have done more.I didnt throw the baseball the way that I know I can throw it, said Price, who will be pitching Friday on normal rest. Over the course of 32, 33 starts I didnt do that. I got off to a very bad start after opening day. It took me a while to rebound from that. I threw the ball a lot better in the second half of the year. And I feel good. I feel good mentally, physically and Im excited to pitch tomorrow.Price said he doesnt feel any more pressure being Bostons big gun, the one expected to take the ball every five days and win.Hes got the gargantuan contract, which has brought more scrutiny, but it doesnt fuel his desire.I havent applied more pressure to myself this year as opposed to last year, he said. Last year to me I felt like was a better year, that was my free agent year. I felt I handled it extremely well. And this year, as well. I just didnt throw the baseball well. And thats all on me. Its not the added pressure or pitching in Boston, anything like that. Trying to pitch up to my contract, it wasnt any of those things. I just didnt throw the baseball well. And I moved forward from that and I dont think about that stuff. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz