Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

28.05.2019 09:38
Keselowski earned Team Penskes only Cup Series title Antworten

Niall Quinn believes winning the FA Cup is Louis van Gaals only hope of keeping his job at Manchester United - and even that probably wont be enough. The Sky Sports pundit was speaking after watching Tuesday nights 3-1 win over Bournemouth; a result which confirmed United will finish fifth and miss out on Champions League football for the second time in three seasons.Van Gaal was booed by sections of Old Trafford when he addressed the crowd at the end of the match and Quinn says he will definitely be shown the door if he doesnt end his second season in charge with a win over Crystal Palace at Wembley on Saturday. He has shown determination and grit to at least bring the next trophy in to Old Trafford, he told Sky Sports.But whether hell get time with the fans Im not so sure. I guess he will go into the FA Cup final knowing its an absolute must game for him if hes to have any hope at all of carrying on.His fate is in other peoples hands now and Im surprised its come to that. When he got this job I though he was the type of strong character that Manchester United needed. Is he the person to suddenly change it around? I would have to say, hand on heart, no. Its too much of an ask now. Niall Quinn But whats gone out of Manchester United is the fear. Other clubs always feared them when you played them home and away and over the last three years its been unbelievable.I didnt think in all my time in football that I would come to Old Trafford knowing that the away team probably fancied their chances. Theres something systematic thats gone wrong over the period of time.Is he the person to suddenly change it around? I would have to say, hand on heart, no. Its too much of an ask now. Louis van Gaal reflects on Manchester Uniteds 3-1 win against Bournemouth Quinn expects United to win the FA Cup and says that could prompt the board to give Van Gaal another chance. But he suspects commercial pressures could force them to look elsewhere.He added: It gives him a fighting chance because there will be a tougher decision to make at board level. Louis van Gaal addresses the crowd following Manchester Uniteds 3-1 win against Bournemouth I think youve two things going on here. You have the football side of the club which wants to continue and give their managers time. Theyve built dynasties here in the past.Then you have the commercial people involved and their view would be that they need to energise the football club again from the very top to carry on the commercial goals with no Champions League football. Watch the moment Wayne Rooney scored his 100th Premier League goal at Old Trafford Do you think they can win the title next year and the year after that win the Champions League in the current set-up in the direction the current manager is bringing them on?Thats the question the football people have to answer. They really need to get this decision right. This is a massive decision. Also See: WATCH: LVG speech booed When will Man Utds season start? Man Utd 3-1 Bournemouth Jose Mourinho latest Cheap Jerseys From China . The formidable trio of Canadian receivers -- individually known as Chris Getzlaf, Rob Bagg and Andy Fantuz -- will share the field at Mosaic Stadium one more time on Sunday. Cheap Football Jerseys China . 24 Baylor in a Big 12 clash between teams trending in opposite directions. Andrew Wiggins made 10-of-12 from the foul line and scored 17 for Kansas (14-4, 5-0 Big 12), which capped a stretch of four straight games against ranked opponents unscathed. http://www.cheapfootballjerseys.us.org/ .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Discount Football Jerseys . They reached the 100-point plateau for the fourth time in five games, bested the visiting Trail Blazers by 34 in the paint and scored 19 of the final 25 points in regulation. Football Jerseys China . Siddikur, whose previous win on the circuit came in Brunei three years ago, finished his bogey-free round with a birdie on the 18th for a total of 17-under 199. Indias Shiv Chowrasia, who has finished runner-up in this tournament twice, was in second place after a 66. AVONDALE, Ariz. -- Karma has a funny way of coming back around. Just ask Joey Logano.A little more than 12 months ago, Logano was eliminated from the 2015 NASCAR Chase for the Sprint Cup when Matt Kenseth intentionally wrecked him at Martinsville Speedway, an attack made in retribution for a prior incident between the two a few weeks earlier at Kansas Speedway.On Sunday, Kenseth was the driver who got wrecked -- pretty much by his own teammate -- opening the door for Logano to win the Can-Am 500 at Phoenix International Raceway. More importantly, the timely victory landed Logano among the four drivers who will compete for the 2016 Sprint Cup next weekend at Homestead-Miami Speedway.Logano and the No. 22 Team Penske Ford were often the dominant combination of the 2015 season, and he was bitterly disappointed that after Kenseth wrecked him at Martinsville, he didnt get the opportunity to compete for the crown.But thanks to the incredible events that went down late in Sundays race at Phoenix, hell get that chance next week for the second time in the three years that NASCARs Chase has been run using the current 16-driver elimination format.At Phoenix, Kenseth looked to be cruising to an uncontested victory while Logano was desperately trying to hold off Kevin Harvick for the fourth-place finish he needed to qualify for the Homestead finale on points.As Kenseth sped around to take the white flag, the yellow flew instead as Michael McDowell crashed in Turn 3. Suddenly, Kenseth had to contend with a restart.It didnt go well. Kenseth got a good jump into Turn 1, but when Alex Bowman turned down to block a charging Kyle Busch, Buschs car bumped Bowmans car. The contact unsettled Bowmans Chevrolet enough to send it sliding into Kenseths Toyota, which spun into the Turn 1 wall while Logano and Busch sped past.An additional restart held no drama for Logano, who easily held off Busch in a green-white-checkered finish.It was Loganos 17th career Cup Series race win, and his seventh in the Chase since the elimination format was introduced in 2014. That tops all drivers, and hes still just 26 years old.Man, this feels so good! Logano exclaimed in his Victory Lane television interview. Ive never felt this good about a win before. I feel like I won the Daytona 500 again. Theres so much on the line, and everybody brings their A-game when it comes to winning championships.Were racing for a championship now, he added. We did exactly what we had to do. Were going to go to Homestead and do the same thing.Team owner Roger Penske has the unique opportunity to win both the IndyCar Series championship and NASCARs top championship in the year that Team Penske is celebrating its 50th anniversarry in competition.ddddddddddddSimon Pagenaud won Penskes 14th Indy car title earlier this year, but Penske has achieved less success in stock car racing. Brad Keselowski earned Team Penskes only Cup Series title to date in 2012.Now Logano will represent the legendary team in a championship finale one more time.I guess we can say were going to Homestead, Penske remarked. Today the team really was disciplined, they executed the pit stops and Joeys restarts were classic Logano -- nobody was able to be as cool as he was to take the position.The outcome wasnt the outcome until the overtime, Penske added. I think this proves just how good he is to continually get the job done for us.Logano is convinced that he and his team led by crew chief Todd Gordon have what it takes to prevail in the final four shootout next week at Homestead. His competition includes Busch, fellow Joe Gibbs Racing driver Carl Edwards?and six-time Cup Series champion Jimmie Johnson.In his other championship final experience in 2014, Logano finished 16th at Homestead, last among the four Chase contenders. He vows that will not happen again.We have experience now, Logano stated. Weve been together four years or so, and weve gone through some hard situations together as a team and not much has changed. They do a good job of keeping their head straight and a lot of that comes from Todd.Were peaking at the right time, which is a good sign, Logano continued. Weve had some speed the last three races. Texas was one of our best races of the year and to go to a racetrack thats very similar to that makes me excited. We know what it takes to win a championship because weve been through that situation once before. Ive been saying throughout this Chase that I hope were in that situation because we know how to handle it. Today we were in that situation and we won the race, and I cant wait to put my team in that situation again.Its hard to think of a 26-year-old as a grizzled veteran, but Logano has already been racing at the Cup level for eight full years.The kid once known as Sliced Bread seems to realize that a driver often needs to lose a championship to learn how to win one.Hell get that chance in one weeks time.Weve got momentum, he acknowledged. I remember the last time we got through to Homestead, I wasnt this excited. I was immediately nervous.This is not that feeling, he added. I have confidence this time. I know we can do it. I dont feel its a long shot like the last time, when it was the first time I was racing for a championship.This time I feel like weve been there before. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz