Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

28.05.2019 09:38
whenever something bad goes on thats the best t Antworten

It is a good time to be an All Blacks fan, weve got nothing to complain about really.It was good to see a contest in Hamilton last weekend and I thought the Argentinians did themselves proud for 50 minutes. But the impact of the bench and the class of the All Blacks to weather the storm and come through was quite pleasing to see.I enjoyed the game and it was great to see someone like Julian Savea find some form again. Once again Beauden Barrett was a class act and Ryan Crotty had a great game. Ben Smith just keeps on producing.Argentina were always going to target the All Blacks up front. They are big and strong and pride themselves on their set-piece. They like it in close and I think the frustrating thing for Aaron Smith was that they targeted in and around the fringes and they picked him out a few times.Really, running at Aaron Smith is something that should never happen in a game, you should always protect your half-back around those areas. But they certainly got through which means they broke some tackles.And when TJ Perenara came on for Smith he showed that he is as strong as many forwards. He can weather that sort of close quarter battle, hes a nuggety; a very powerful half-back. It was probably better suited for Perenara against the Pumas and if you get an opportunity in that environment, and they are few and far between, you take them with two hands.I always felt he was No.2 and he has had a great year and his form towards the end of Super Rugby was outstanding. It did seem when the side was first selected that Tawera Kerr-Barlow was favoured ahead of him, but I would have picked Perenara to be clearly the No.2 and he certainly proved it at the weekend.The planning that is going on in and around talent identification and bringing players through is a science in itself, but I think the All Blacks coaches are proving theyve got a really good grasp on not just the All Blacks in 2016 and looking at 2017, they are looking for the next World Cup and probably beyond which is something that has never really happened before.If you look at yesteryear and the way things used to work, youd get an All Blacks coach come in probably for a tenure of four years and then you would change him. There was always a call for his head and someone else to take over if you go through the Grizz Wyllies, the John Harts, the Laurie Mains. You can go all the way back for decades when there was always the case of: Who is the next All Blacks coach going to be?Now its more business orientated and if you look at Steve Hansen he is like a CEO with deputies around him. That means his job is not under threat and hes clearly developing. This goes as far back as Graham Henry because Henry always advocated helping to develop his deputies.He did that with Steve Hansen and Wayne Smith and it created a situation where any one of those three coaches could have been the All Blacks coach. Henry made everyone take ownership of that role and now Steve Hansen has carried on that momentum. It just seems to be a really professional way of running a sports team.Look at every other country. Michael Cheika has just come in after Ewen McKenzie. You can look at the woes of the South Africa coaches they have had over the last 10 years.New Zealand, by comparison, has got stability and business is good and growing. The structure in and around the management, and while nothing is perfect, it is as close to perfect as you can get.The New Zealand rugby public also seems much more attuned to what is going on, especially when you compare the All Blacks with the Warriors who now have another new coach. What the All Blacks have is something the rest of the world will be obviously jealous of: leadership.Its good management, professionalism and this goes right up to Steve Tew, the chief executive of New Zealand Rugby. He should take a real bow over whats been created with the on-field performance because at the end of the day hes the CEO and he has so much trust in Steve Hansen who is delivering on every front.Those guys are going to work with no monkeys on their backs, theyve got a clear job in hand and theyre developing deputies. Theyre actually thriving.It is a sport, but if this was business they could be described as raking in the profits because of the development they are doing in the form of players.So far as South Africa this weekend is concerned I dont know if we can expect much more than what we have already seen out of South Africa. Theyve got some injury woes and in the locking department they are two players out already. And Willem Alberts coming in, he is the sort of crash-and-bash player, the arm wrestle-type rugby player and thats what South Africa will look at.They will see what Argentina did and where they can put some pressure on the All Blacks. They will try and replicate that because it is, and always has been, a good part of their game. That arm wrestle type rugby is what theyre good at and Argentina showed theres a fat mans track right down the middle and if you can crack that and create something off it you can find holes in the All Blacks defence.They always rise to the play the All Blacks; theyre our greatest foe. Were going to get a Springboks team that will believe they can beat the All Blacks because unlike Argentina, there is no monkey on their backs. Theyve beaten the All Blacks time and time again over the years, although it hasnt been in recent years, but theyll be wanting to chance their arm and do their best.Ultimately, though, I think the All Blacks have got way too much firepower and they know what the Springboks will deliver and they will have done work on where Argentina exposed them.Its one thing analysing how the All Blacks got exposed last week but its another thing expecting the All Blacks to run out and let those sorts of errors occur again. They will have been well and truly addressed now and if youre looking one week behind it is too late in the All Blacks environment.One final point regarding the Chiefs post-season dramas, I think as a parent if there is any lesson that came out of that I sat my 16-year-old boy down and showed him exactly what could happen. I think if every parent in New Zealand could take some lessons out of it and pass that knowledge on then that is the only way we are going to change the culture in our community.It is a community issue, not just a rugby isolated issue, and I think whenever something bad goes on thats the best time to learn and pass on to those who are in the best position to learn. Sale Custom Jerseys . -- Arizona raced out to a big lead and did not back off, hitting the accelerator instead. Custom Football Jerseys China . The third-ranked Ivanovic, who won the event in 2008 and 10, served five aces and broke Wickmayer, also a former winner in 2009, five times. "The result looked easier than it really was," Ivanovic said. http://www.customjerseyschina.com/ . -- Former San Diego Chargers safety Paul Oliver was found dead at his Atlanta-area home Tuesday night, and a medical examiner said Wednesday that the ex-player committed suicide. Wholesale Custom Jerseys Free Shipping . That left plenty of energy for pitching books and swatting away free agency questions. Anthony had 24 points and nine rebounds, and the Knicks avenged an embarrassing home loss with a rout of their own, beating the Boston Celtics 114-88 on Wednesday night for their third straight victory. Cheap Custom Jerseys From China . The person spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the Lions have not announced the hiring, which was first reported by ESPN. Lombardi, the grandson of former Green Bay Hall of Fame coach Vince Lombardi, has been an offensive assistant on Sean Paytons New Orleans staff since 2007. DETROIT -- The Detroit Red Wings have avoided arbitration and signed defenseman Danny DeKeyser to a $30 million, six-year contract.DeKeyser will count $5 million against the salary cap throughout the length of the deal. Agent Don Meehan confirmed the terms of the contract Tuesday, including modified no-trade protection beginning in the 2017-18 season.The restricted free agent and the club weere scheduled to have their arbitration hearing on Thursday in Toronto.ddddddddddddInstead, the 26-year-old has a long-term deal. The Western Michigan product has 14 goals and 61 assists in 234 regular-season NHL games and has averaged over 21 minutes of ice time. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz