Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
dasg234 Offline

28.05.2019 01:39
tom-chicago-cubs-jerseys-184x.html[/url] . Dusautoir, the former World Player of the Year, sustained a torn bicep playing for To Antworten

Esteban Gutierrez believes Haas can expect a reasonable step in performance at this weekends Singapore Grand Prix thanks to a new aerodynamic upgrade.The American outfit has introduced the package, which is focused on improving the VF-16s aerodynamic performance, in a bid to overhaul Toro Rosso?in the constructors championship during the remaining seven races of 2016. The update is set to be the teams final upgrade of the season, after it received the latest-spec Ferrari power unit at Monza.Gutierrez hopes Haas will be able to maximise the benefits of the upgrade around the Marina Bay Street Circuit.We have some new aerodynamic parts at the back of the car, some at the front, which still need to be evaluated but mainly the most important one is the one at the rear, Gutierrez said. The target is to attack the weaknesses of the car, mainly at the end of braking and turning the corner, so if the things work as expected as they should, it will give us more confidence to extract much more from the car. Its a really good thing to have.We have the upgraded engine from Monza, the team is pushing hard on those areas to really improve the weaknesses and I think if everything works as expected it should give us a reasonable step.Gutierrez has recorded four 11th place finishes but is yet to score a point in 2016, compared to the 28 scored by teammate Romain Grosjean which have propelled Haas up to eighth in the constructors standings in its debut campaign. The Mexican -- who achieved Haas first Q3 appearance in Formula One at the Italian Grand Prix -- admits he is feeling the pressure to score his first points in F1 since 2013.Well the pressure is there, I mean its always there. I dont think its only coming from myself. Of course I want to achieve this and I want to get them but its just the matter of having the right opportunities.Its pretty tough when people say and speak things, if you really consider taking away the races that I had all the problems in the car, the mechanical failures, things like that, and then you add all the races that I finished with the car complete, lets say -- in a good shape technically -- then thats what should be judged.Custom Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys . Duchene scored two goals and had an assist, helping the Colorado Avalanche beat the Carolina Hurricanes 4-2 on Friday night to match the best 10-game start in team history. Custom Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys . Klitschkos management company says the bout will be the Ukrainian fighters 25th world championship fight. The 1.83-meter (6-foot) Leapai defeated the previously unbeaten Denis Boytsov in November to become the WBOs mandatory challenger. http://www.customjerseysbaseball.com/custom-chicago-cubs-jerseys-184x.html . Dusautoir, the former World Player of the Year, sustained a torn bicep playing for Toulouse in the Heineken Cup on Saturday. The flanker, who has played 65 times for France, is expected to be out for up to four months. Custom Baseball Jerseys Outlet . The 27-year-old Scrivens will be joining his third NHL club since signing with the Toronto Maple Leafs as a free agent in 2010. The move also reunites with him with head coach Dallas Eakins from their time together with the American Hockey Leagues Toronto Marlies. Custom Baseball Jerseys Online . The Nashville Predators were glad their captain was still on their side. Weber had a goal and two assists, and Roman Josi scored the shootout winner to lift the Predators to a 4-3 win over the Flyers on Thursday night.Brisbane appear likely to lose respected list manager Peter Schwab to the AFL.Schwab is reported to be on the verge of returning to the AFL to head up the umpiring department, a role vacated in March by Wayne Campbell.The move would be a blow for the Lions who have made solid gains off the field recently with the appointments of Chris Fagan as new senior coach and David Noble as head of football.We are aware of the approach (from the AFL), chief executive Greg Swann told News CCorp Australia.ddddddddddddWhilst we would be disappointed to lose Peter, we understand that it could be a good opportunity for him.We will wait and see what happens.Schwab, who coached at Hawthorn from 2000-04, joined Brisbane in 2013 and had previously held other roles at the AFL, including director of coaching and chief executive of AFL Victoria. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz