Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

27.05.2019 07:49
My aim has always been to be able to win races in Antworten

SPA-FRANCORCHAMPS, Belgium -- Veteran driver Jenson Button is still considering his options for next season and is open to a move away from Formula One if the right challenge comes along.The 2009 F1 champion is in the final year of his contract with McLaren and a decision is expected by the end of September.McLaren also must decide whether to stick with Button alongside Fernando Alonso for next year, or replace Button with Belgian driver Stoffel Vandoorne.I do have a few options in Formula One, which is great for me to still feel wanted, the 36-year-old Button said at the Belgian Grand Prix. But whether I am here or not, we will see in the next few weeks. My aim has always been to be able to win races in F1, and if this is not possible for me I will go and do something else.Button, who has won 15 GP races, is not saying what the other options are. Former F1 driver Mark Webber, for example, has made a successful transition to the World Endurance Championship.But Button hinted his future may even be outside of racing.I will do something where I can compete, he said. Whether it is racing or something else we will see. Probably I will surprise myself with my decision.Button certainly surprised himself with his performance in qualifying for Sundays Belgian GP, placing ninth in hot and difficult conditions in Spa on Saturday.The Q2 lap was as good as my pole (position) lap here in 2012, Button said. We definitely did not expect to qualify P9. The last race we were 12th on a circuit that suits us a bit better.The 24-year-old Vandoorne, who won the GP2 series last year, is currently a reserve driver for McLaren but is very highly rated.Mercedes head of Motorsport Toto Wolff was recently quoted by Belgian newspaper Het Laatste Nieuws as saying McLaren would be crazy not to take him next year.I like the boy, he deserves a seat in Formula One. Hes dominated GP2 in a way thats very special, Wolff told reporters after Saturdays qualifying. If guys like Stoffel dont come into Formula One, the systems wrong. Cheap Vapoormax For Sale . Pence singled in the winning run with no outs in the ninth inning to give the Giants a 7-6 victory over the San Diego Padres on Sunday. Air Max Plus Clearance .Y. - Detroit goaltender Jonas Gustavsson has earned NHL first star of the week honours after winning in his first three appearances of the season. http://www.cheapairmaxplusclearance.com/ . Arsenal failed to take full advantage of its main rivals stumbles on Saturday as substitute Gerard Deulofeu levelled with a hard shot from a tight angle in the 84th minute to give Everton a deserved point. Ahead of a crucial fortnight that will see them play against Napoli in the Champions League, Manchester City and Chelsea, Arsenal leads by five points ahead of Liverpool and Chelsea. Cheap Vapormax Plus Black ., and Rudi Swiegers of Kipling, Sask., took sixth spot on Saturday in pairs at the NHK Trophy ISU Grand Prix figure skating competition. Cheap Air Max Plus 270 .875,000, avoiding arbitration. Clippards deal Monday means all eight Nationals players who filed for arbitration wound up settling before a hearing. MONTREAL -- Shea Weber blasted in another power-play goal, Carey Price had another strong start and the Montreal Canadiens kept on winning.Weber broke a tie in the third period and Price made 37 saves, lifting Montreal over the Toronto Maple Leafs 2-1 on Saturday night for its seventh straight victory.We struggled early in the game but we just seemed to come up with the timely one again, said Weber, who has four goals in his first nine games as a Canadien, three of them by using his booming shot from the point on the power play.You want to score big goals and tonight we were fortunate to do that.Alex Galchenyuk also scored for Montreal, which is 8-0-1 and the only NHL club without a regulation loss this season. The Canadiens are one point short of their 9-0-0 start last season, which ended with a 5-1 loss in Vancouver. Their next game is at home Wednesday night against the CanucksPrice has won all five of his starts this season with a 1.40 goals-against average and .954 save percentage.He is so positionally sound and reads the game so well, he makes it look easy, Weber said.Nazem Kadri scored for the Leafs, who were coming off a 3-2 win Thursday over Florida.Frederik Andersen had 29 stops for the Leafs. Montreal has won 11 straight over Toronto, which last beat the Canadiens on Jan. 18, 2014.The Canadiens were on a 4-on-3 power play when Radulov slid a pass to Weber for a blast from about 35 feet out that went inside the right post.I didnt llike the four-on-three goal, Maple Leafs coach Mike Babcock said.ddddddddddddThats on the coaches. We shouldnt have let Weber hammer away there. But we had good chances. Carey made some good saves. Our goaltender made some good saves. It was a good hockey game.The Canadiens had the better scoring chances early on and got the first goal 2:06 into the second frame.Alexander Radulov collected the puck behind the Toronto defense and fed the trailing Galchenyuk for a high shot into an open side that left no chance for Andersen.Price then had to be at his best as the Leafs poured on pressure. He stopped William Nylander in alone midway through the second and then made two sharp saves in traffic.Toronto played a good game, said Montreal coach Michel Therrien. They have a lot of speed.We played five games in eight nights and we didnt have a lot of energy. But Price was outstanding. He stole the game.Radulov was off for hooking when Kadri redirected Nylanders shot from the right point along the ice past Price 4:18 into the third period.Game notes Montreal coach Michel Therrien juggled his lines, moving Radulov onto the top unit with Galchenyuk and Brendan Gallagher. Radulov had two assists.UP NEXTMaple Leafs: At the New York Islanders on Sunday night to complete a back-to-back.Canadiens: Host Vancouver on Wednesday night. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz