Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

27.05.2019 07:49
placing Newton in the second tier doubted his abilit Antworten

NFL seasons arent lost after four weeks. It just feels that way for teams and players falling miles short of expectations. Three underachieving teams and two struggling young quarterbacks headline my five biggest NFL disappointments through Week 4.What has gone wrong and how can get they back on track? Lets take a look.1. The Carolina Panthers go 1-3 and its a total team effort.What has gone wrong:?The 42 league insiders surveyed for our 2016 QB Tiers project disagreed over whether Cam Newton belonged in the top tier. Eighteen placed him in Tier 1 based on Newtons unique skill set and the Panthers nearly total reliance on him offensively. The 24 voters placing Newton in the second tier doubted his ability to function when forced into the pure passing situations every quarterback faces when his defense and running game falter.Newtons struggles early this season are Exhibit A for those who werent ready to place him in the top tier. When the Panthers have fallen behind, robbing Newton of the play-action and run-game components that shelter QBs, the results have not been pretty.He does not consistently put the ball in tight spaces against man coverage when he has to throw it fast, one of the QB Tiers voters said Sunday night.On the other hand, how did Aaron Rodgers fare against the Minnesota Vikings one week before Newton wilted against them? How did the other unanimous Tier 1 QB, Tom Brady, fare against the Denver Broncos one week before Newton faltered against them in the Super Bowl last season (and again in the opener)? Cheap Authentic Air Max 97 .J. -- Marshawn Lynch said Thursday it will be good to get back to football after the Seattle quiet talking running back wrapped up his final mandatory media session of Super Bowl week. Cheap Air Max 720 Wholesale . LOUIS -- Mike Smith is used to facing plenty of shots, so this was nothing new. http://www.airmaxwholesaleforsale.com/discount-air-max-95.html . Any real chance at payback wont come until the playoff. Still, Pittsburgh knows its taut 3-2 win over the Bruins on Wednesday night is a pretty good place to start laying the groundwork. "They are a very good defensive team," Penguins forward Brandon Sutter said. Cheap Air Max Wholesale . The formidable trio of Canadian receivers -- individually known as Chris Getzlaf, Rob Bagg and Andy Fantuz -- will share the field at Mosaic Stadium one more time on Sunday. Air Max 97 Clearance . Fellow centre Pavel Datsyuk remains out because of a concussion. Zetterberg has 11 goals and 19 assists for a team-high 30 points, and Datsyuk has a team-high 12 goals and 11 assists. ASHBURN, Va. -- Washington Redskins tight end Jordan Reed was being evaluated for a concussion and missed practice Wednesday, putting his status for Sundays game vs. the Philadelphia Eagles in question.Reed played the entire game in the Week 5 win over the Baltimore Ravens, but when he returned for work Tuesday, he complained of concussion-like symptoms. He has not yet officially been diagnosed with a concussion, however.Reed has suffered at least four concussions in college and the NFL. He missed the final four games in his rookie season of 2013 because of a concussion. And he missed two games with a concussion last season.Redskins coach Jay Gruden said the Redskins were taking the cautious approach.Im not considering it a concussion until we get all the results, Gruden said. He just had some symptoms it doesnt mean it is. We just want to make sure we take all the right steps.Reed leads the Redskins with 33 receptions for 316 yards and two touchdowns. The Redskins like to use all three of their tight ends; they also have veterans Vernon Davis and Niles Paul, who has also played fullback this season.Rookie liinebacker Sua Cravens, who suffered a concussion in Week 4, was limited in practice and left early to be further evaluated as part of the concussion protocol.dddddddddddd Cravens created a stir on social media Tuesday when he posted a video on Snapchat of himself in glasses saying, Due to my concussion, my eyes have lost the memory to keep track of moving objects, so I have to wear these for the rest of my life.Gruden said the glasses were part of Cravens rehabilitation program. Cravens wore a helmet, but no pads in practice and was limited to individual drills.Were hoping to get positive results here shortly, Gruden said. As far as his Snapchat is concerned, I think he deleted his account, hopefully, for a week or so. He understands fully now what to put on Instagram and Twitter and what not to put on there. I dont think he meant anything by it. But it wasnt the right thing to do at that time. Hes learned. Young guy. Hell make another mistake Im sure before his careers over here. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz