Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

27.05.2019 07:49
former Manchester City defender for the tackle b Antworten

Celtic boss Ronny Deila says he will appeal the red card shown to Dedryck Boyata against Hamilton last Friday. Celtic were leading their hosts 1-0 at New Douglas Park, thanks to a Leigh Griffiths spot kick, when the central defender was dismissed for a last man challenge on Accies striker Carlton Morris three minutes before the break in the Scottish Premiership clash. Dedryck Boyata was shown a straight red by referee Craig Thomson Hamilton made their numerical advantage tell when levelling through Eamonn Brophy late in the second half, denying the Hoops the chance to open a nine-point lead over Aberdeen at the top of the table. Deila initially blamed the former Manchester City defender for the tackle but on reviewing footage of the incident, h has decided to lodge an appeal. Celtics 10 men moved seven points clear at the top of the Scottish Premiership after they were held to a 1-1 draw by Hamilton at New Douglas Park Speaking at the news conference ahead of Wednesdays home match against Dundee, the Norwegian said: I have seen it many times and when I have seen it from all angles, I think it is a wrong decision because he was on the ball.We will therefore appeal it. OK, we got punished to go down to 10 men, but hopefully we wont get a suspension.When you see that he makes his decision and hits the ball then, in my opinion, its not a red card. This isnt about Dedryck. Everyone in the defence has had issues with red cards before.Dont miss Celtics Scottish Cup sixth-round tie at home to Morton, live on Sky Sports 2 HD from 11.30am on Sunday. Also See: Hamilton 1-1 Celtic Deila rues missed chances Old Firm cup ties live on Sky Scottish Premiership table Air Max 90 China Wholesale . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. Cheap Air Max 90 Free Shipping .C. -- Chris Thorburn thinks one of the reasons the Winnipeg Jets have been successful under new coach Paul Maurice is that theyre playing together as a team. http://www.wholesale90airmax.com/wholesale-air-max-90-ultra-moire.html .C. United of Major League Soccer. United chose the defender in the second round of the 2013 MLS re-entry draft. Air Max 90 Essential Cheap . -- Jakob Silfverberg is making himself right at home with the Anaheim Ducks, scoring four goals in his first four games. Air Max 90 Essential Mens Sale . Deulofeu injured a muscle in his right leg in Evertons 4-1 win over Fulham in the English Premier League on Saturday. Barcelona says that its team doctors will "co-ordinate" with Evertons medical staff as Deulofeu recovers. ARLINGTON, Texas -- Colby Lewis has been a successful postseason pitcher for the Rangers, and the veteran right-hander is trying to get back on track with Texas closing in on another AL West title.Lewis struggled at times with his control, including three of his five walks in the same inning, and the Rangers lost 5-2 Sunday to the Oakland Athletics in only his second start since a two-month stay on the disabled list.I just didnt make pitches. ... I felt great, Lewis said. Its on me. I want to use a word I shouldnt use on camera. Its junk. Yeah, the sixth inning was junk.With two weeks left in the regular season, the magic number for the AL-leading Rangers (88-62) to clinch the division title remained at five games. They lead second-place Seattle by 8 1/2 games in the AL West.Khris Davis homered twice for the As, giving him 40 for the season -- 10 of them in 15 games against the Rangers.Lewis (6-3) gave up three runs in 5 1/3 innings, allowing three hits and five walks over 92 pitches (48 strikes). But the 36-year-old pitcher got through the outing with no apparent issues after missing so much time with a strained right lat.I feel confident that Colbys healthy, and I feel confident that hes going to get things locked in and be a quality pitcher for us, manager Jeff Banister said.Ross Detwiler (2-3) went 5 1/3 innings and limited the Rangers to two runs after going 0-3 with a 6.75 ERA in his previous six games for the As. Ryan Dull pitched the ninth for his third save in five chances.Davis lined a solo shot to left field in the fourth to match Oaklands single-season team record for homers against the Rangers (Reggie Jacksons nine in 1974). Davis broke that mark when he went the opposite way in the eighth, a two-run shot to right off Keone Kela that also pushed his RBI total to 99.Davis is the first As player to hit 40 homers since Jason Giambi had 43 in 2000.Its pretty cool. Im proud of myself, Davis said. At the same time, weve still got a couple more weeks. I dont know why 45 is out of the question.Texas got its runs with four consecutive hits off Detwilerr with one out in the third.dddddddddddd Delino DeShields had an RBI single and scored when Ian Desmond hit a sharp grounder that ricocheted of Detwilers knee into foul territory.It was the 17th start overall this season for Lewis, who is 4-1 with a 2.34 ERA in eight postseason starts for the Rangers, including Game 6 of the 2010 AL Championship Series that clinched the franchises first World Series berth.Lewis had three walks in the sixth, the last to Marcus Semien with the bases loaded to force in a run and tie the game at 2. The As went ahead when Renato Nunez greeted reliever Alex Claudio with a fielders choice grounder that drove in a run.That loss, its definitely on my back. I take full responsibility for it, Lewis said. If I did my job were having a different conversation.SUCCESSFUL TRIPWhile already guaranteed consecutive losing seasons for the first time since 2007-09, the As (66-83) won two of three in Texas to wrap up a 6-1 road trip in which they scored 65 runs. The only loss was when Texas scored twice with two outs in the ninth inning Friday night.QUICK RUNNER VS LEWISWhen Lewis last faced Oakland on June 16, he retired the games first 23 batters before a two-out walk in the eighth, and didnt give up a hit until a leadoff double in the ninth. On Sunday, Joey Wendle reached with bunt single on the games first pitch, and Lewis then walked Danny Valencia before striking out the next three batters to get out of the first inning without giving up a run. Lewis made only one more start after that June start against the As before going on the DL.NOTHING DEEPThe Rangers streak of 18 consecutive games with a homer, the third-longest in team history, ended.UP NEXTAthletics: Oakland starts its final homestand of the season on Monday night against Houston.Rangers: Texas stays home with lefty Martin Perez (10-10), who has a 1.96 ERA his past three starts, starting the opener of a three-game series against the Los Angeles Angels. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz