Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
dasg234 Offline

26.05.2019 12:21
em regularly.We are still aiming to be the fourth quickest team for the rest of season and tomorrow hopefully finish in front of Antworten

TEMPE, Ariz. -- Four-guard starting lineups arent normal for Arizona State head coach Bobby Hurley. He never used such a unit while head coach at Buffalo for two seasons.But Sunday nights smaller lineup got the job done for the Sun Devils and their second-year head coach.Tra Holder scored 24 points, his second straight 20-point game, and Shannon Evans II added 20 points, 12 of those on 12 free throw attempts. The Sun Devils rode a hot second half to a 96-74 win over Cal Poly.Another guard, Torian Graham, scored 12 of his 18 points in the second half, and forward Obinna Oleka added 17 points to go with 13 rebounds. The Sun Devils (2-0) outscored the Mustangs 57-36 in the second 20 minutes after a tight first half.ASU made 18 of 30 (60 percent) second-half shots after struggling in the first half.As these guys (big men) develop, we can get more conventional, and we will play a more conventional lineup, Hurley said. But its nice when you have guys on the perimeter that are as good as they are because Ive got to get those guys on the floor.Kyle Toth made 5 of 8 from 3-point range and led Cal Poly with 21 points. Josh Martin added 17 points.The Mustangs (0-2) led by as many as five points early in the second half, 48-43 on a Jaylen Shead driving layup against three defenders with 16:26 to play. The Sun Devils then went on a 10-3 run to take the lead.I think we wore down a little bit mentally and emotional as it continued, Mustangs coach Joe Callero said. They were able to really drive, and to get to the free throw line 42 times, thats a credit to their aggressiveness.ASU led by as many as 24. Evans sank two free throws to make the score 74-62 with 6:41 to play, and the Sun Devils scored 12 unanswered points over four minutes toward the end of the game.We were trying to stay aggressive. I felt like I couldnt get my shot going for us, Evans said. I knew that getting to the line would get me going. At halftime we talked about picking the ball up, pressuring it and playing defense with energy.Cal Poly trailed by as many as 10 points in the first half before rallying to tie the score at 36 on Martins reverse layup with 3:02 left in the half. The Mustangs took a 38-36 lead on their next possession, as Martin threw down a dunk off Ridge Shipleys assist.ASU went the last 5:21 of the first half without a field goal and led 39-38 at halftime only because Holder made one of two free throws with 44 seconds to go before Cal Poly let the shot clock expire at the other end.Cal Poly shot 50 percent from the field in the first half, including 7 of 17 from 3-point range. ASU made five fewer shots, going 10 for 25 in the first 20 minutes to help keep the Mustangs in the game.STAT OF THE NIGHT: ASU got to the foul line 20 more times than Cal Poly. The Mustangs were 12 of 22 while the Sun Devils made 33 of 42, 27 of those makes from Evans, Holder and Oleka.HIGHLIGHT REEL: Back-to-back dunks on consecutive Sun Devil possessions by Graham ignited the crowd and the ASU comeback from a five-point deficit early in the second half.TURNING POINT: After Grahams jams, Holder dished to Kodi Justice for a 3 with 14:51 to play, giving ASU a 53-51 lead. The Sun Devils never trailed after that.BIG PICTURECal Poly: After losses to a pair of Division I programs, including Pepperdine on Friday, the Mustangs get a shot at their first win of the season with their next two games at home against lower-division teams. Cal Poly faces California State-Dominguez Hills and Bethesda this week. Since joining Division I for the 1994-95 season, the Mustangs are 34-1 against non-Division I programs.Arizona State: The Sun Devils got wins in their first two games, now they will be tested. ASU will travel 12,900 miles for games and sleep in a hotel 11 of 25 nights between Nov. 16 and Dec. 10.UP NEXTCal Poly seeks its first win Thursday in its home opener against CSU-Dominguez Hills.Arizona State hits the road for its first trip of the season and takes on Northern Iowa on Thursday in Orlando.Ua Curry 1 Cheap . Arsenal failed to take full advantage of its main rivals stumbles on Saturday as substitute Gerard Deulofeu levelled with a hard shot from a tight angle in the 84th minute to give Everton a deserved point. Ahead of a crucial fortnight that will see them play against Napoli in the Champions League, Manchester City and Chelsea, Arsenal leads by five points ahead of Liverpool and Chelsea. Stephen Curry 4 Shoes For Sale . The incident occurred at 19:56 of the second period of the Kings 4-2 road win over Edmonton on Sunday. Nolan punched Oilers forward Jesse Joensuu in the jaw in front of the Kings goal during a scrum. http://www.curryshoesclearance.com/ua-curry-3-shoes.html . PETERSBURG, Fla. Curry 6 Shoes For Sale . -- Brandon Jennings made the most of his first game with the Detroit Pistons on Sunday night. Cheap Curry 5 . There was no hesitation from the 40th-ranked Pospisil, from Vernon, B.C., who admitted that he cut back on his training sessions over the last few days to conserve energy as the long ATP season finishes next week at the Paris Masters.Fernando Alonso says McLaren can still live up to its own expectations if it overhauls Toro Rosso in the Singapore Grand Prix after struggling more than expected in qualifying.Ahead of the weekend Alonso and teammate Jenson Button predicted the team could be fourth fastest in Singapore but the Spaniard had to settle for ninth behind Toro Rosso pair Carlos Sainz and Daniil Kvyat and Force Indias Nico Hulkenberg. Alonso is not too disappointed with his spot on the fifth row because he thinks Toro Rossos car is suited to Marina Bay.When asked what McLaren was missing and why it was not the fourth quickest car as predicted, he replied: Well I think we are more or less in that position, just Toro Rosso is surprisingly good here, or lets say they have a car that is good for a street circuit, with a lot of down force, a lot of drag but we know that after this track we should be in front of them regularly.We are still aiming to be the fourth quickest team for the rest of season and tomorrow hopefully finish in front of them. Its damage limitation tomorrow in terms of constructor points and attack from Malaysia on.The two-time world champion thinks McLaren should bbe pleased with how close it came to living up to expectations.ddddddddddddI think the job is done I think being in Q3 and being in the points of Sunday. Q3 is done so now lets wait and see for tomorrow. We seem to be struggling more than expected.However, Alonso, who only made it into the Q3 shootout with a last-gasp lap late in the middle session, was at a loss to describe why McLaren struggled so much for pace.I think the pace unfortunately was not great and we struggled a little bit in Q2. We saw one car going out and then in Q3 just ninth but its the way it is. Hopefully tomorrow we can do a good start, a good strategy and score some big points. At the moment the pace seems to not to come to us too easy.We have to be optimistic, always things happen in Singapore. There is a lot of action in the race, a lot of safety cars, a lot of incidents so we have to be ready to be flexible in terms of our strategy but I think the start and the first couple of laps and the pit stop time will be crucial so we need to study well tonight. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz