Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
dasg234 Offline

26.05.2019 12:21
team doctors will "co-ordinate" with Evertons medical Antworten

DARLINGTON, S.C. -- Ryan Newman and Jamie McMurray could only wonder what could have been Sunday in the Southern 500.They both felt they could have put themselves in better situations heading into the regular-season finale Saturday at Richmond International Raceway.Newman finished eighth and McMurray15th at Darlington Raceway as they battled for the final provisional spot in the Chase for the Sprint Cup. McMurray is seven points ahead of Newman for that final spot as currently three berths are available for winless drivers in the 16-driver field.Among the winless, Chase Elliott has a 24-point edge on Newman and Austin Dillon has an 18-point edge.Newmans day at Darlington started poorly, as he had to drop to the rear of the field because of unapproved adjustments after prerace tech. Then some bad pit stops also cost him spots.We had a much better car than what we finished, Newman said. It was really disappointing. The shenanigans before the race put us last and then bad pit stops were just rough.When you fight so hard to keep it off the fence and dont give them a reason to fix it and have a slow pit stop, and then to have one is really tough to swallow.McMurray also was a little frustrated as he had to come back down pit road a second time for missing lug nuts late in the race. He was 10th with less than 30 laps remaining, making the 15th-place finish a day where he had a better car than where he finished.We should have ran sixth to eighth possibly, McMurray said. We just had a lug nut off on the next-to-last stop, so we had to come in. It stinks. But it is what it is.That could be the Richard Childress Racing team attitude at Richmond if NASCAR penalizes the team this week for failing postrace measurements on Newmans car. That could be a penalty of 10 or 15 points -- or more, considering Newman already has had one 10-point penalty this year for illegal brackets found prerace at Atlanta.Newman said his team will go to Richmond with the same philosophy as at Darlington: Try to win the race.We try hard, Newman said. Trying hard aint good enough when youre losing three spots at a time [on pit road].McMurray admitted he will have a nervous week. But there is a worse alternative.Its stressful, but the way I approach that is I spent years not being in this position and the fact you get to be there and be nervous about it, it is a pretty good feeling to have, McMurray said.Xfinity Series: A lot of happinessThe drivers who finished first and eighth in the Xfinity Series race at Darlington had the most jubilation.The winner of the race is expected to have some. But even for Elliott Sadler, this was a big win.Nearly two months earlier, he had learned that his sponsor, OneMain Financial, was going to leave the sport.A month ago, I was retired, Sadler said. I dont really know what else I was going to do in a race car, if I had that opportunity. ... To go from maybe being retired to winning a race at Darlington, a place I came to as a kid to watch, theres a pretty doggone lot of emotions.But OneMain switched gears and opted to sponsor two-thirds of the season starting next year. Sadler was unretired.Just that would make the win emotional, but add health issues for his mother -- she is now home after spending time in an intensive care unit -- and his boss, Dale Earnhardt Jr., and Sadler could barely contain himself after winning at his favorite racetrack.Im still a kid a heart, Sadler said. I know yall rag me for being 41 years old, but Im still a kid at heart, still love this sport. It still takes me to the top level of the ladder, and the next week, Im down and out.For Jeremy Clements, who finished eighth, he enjoyed his second top-10 in the past three races. And for him, he drove a special car in his home state -- the black widow paint scheme that was reminiscent of the cars his great uncle and grandfather worked on and led to wins and a championship.Its very special, Clements said while looking at the photo of his relatives on the side of the car. Looking at my grandpa and great uncle Louis, they were the ones that wrenched on that car and made it happen and won the championship.It is so cool to drive this car. Its an honor. Its a blessing. Its a tribute to them and everything they did. They got me started in racing.Camping World Truck Series: A lot of angerCole Custer had a reason to be angry after losing the Camping World Truck Series race at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park.John Hunter Nemechek roughed him up a couple of times while Custer was leading the final lap, and then Nemechek lost control of his car, sliding into Custer and ramming him into the frontstretch wall of the road course.The two rode alongside the wall in the grass, with Nemechek emerging as the winner.Custer ran and tackled Nemechek after the race.When you dont give a guy a chance, whats the point of racing? Custer said. I couldnt do anything else. He gave me no choice, no chance to do anything, so its not racing in my book.But hes shown time and again throughout the year that he doesnt have much respect.The win was Nemecheks second of the season while Custer needed a win to get a spot in the truck version of the Chase. The trucks are off this week with their regular season ending next week at Chicagoland Speedway.Nemechek said he felt as if Custer was in his position, he would race him the same way. Whether thats true is debatable. But it probably will be the way Custer races him from now on.Swell Marble Water Bottle . -- An ugly goal by Nick Bonino helped the Anaheim Ducks overcome the defensive-minded Phoenix Coyotes on a night when their ragged power play continued to struggle. Swell Water Bottle Wood .C. -- After a listless first half, the Washington Wizards used a big third quarter run to beat the Charlotte Bobcats Bradley Beal scored 21 points and the Wizards used a 17-0 run in the third quarter to take control of what had been a close game and beat the Bobcats 97-83 on Tuesday night. http://www.swellbottlesaleclearance.com/swell-water-bottle-black-wholesale.html . All of the scoring came in the final 20:04. Lucic scored on a power play at 15:46 of the third period, when he tipped a shot over Stars goalie Kari Lehtonen for a 3-1 lead. Swell Ombre Bottle . Darren Helm scored on Detroits sixth attempt in the shootout and then Jonas Gustavsson stopped Andrew Shaws shot, lifting the Detroit Red Wings to a 5-4 win over the Chicago Blackhawks on Wednesday night. Real Wood Water Bottle . Deulofeu injured a muscle in his right leg in Evertons 4-1 win over Fulham in the English Premier League on Saturday. Barcelona says that its team doctors will "co-ordinate" with Evertons medical staff as Deulofeu recovers.CULLOWHEE, N.C. -- Tyrie Adams passed for 427 yards and five touchdowns, Spearman Robinson had a career-high 13 receptions, and Western Carolina finished with 30 straight points in a 44-14 win over Gardner-Webb on Saturday night.Adams, a redshirt freshman, completed 36 of 43 attempts with two interceptions and added 83 yards rushing in his second collegiate start. He passed for 167 yards on 12-of-24 passing in last weeks 52-7 blowout loss at East Carolina.After Logan Howards 38-yard field goal gave Western Carolina a 17-14 lead going into the half, Adams connected on four second-half TD passes -- two to Robinson and one each to Michael Helms and Detrez Newsome -- as the Catamounts (1-1) pulled away.dddddddddddd Robinson finished with 157 yards receiving, and Newsome ran for 148 yards and a score.Khalil Lewis and Tyrell Maxell each had rushing touchdowns for Gardner-Webb (1-1).Western Carolina had 690 total yards. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz